PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for a "mine field" needed (24 f)

slavejenn
09-13-2011, 03:21 PM
I've been given a dare which will involve being restrictively bound and having to cross a long distance to get to my escape tools.
Part of the dare is to post here and get suggestions for how i should be bound and dressed (well mostly undressed i'm assuming)

The most important suggestions i need are for what obstacles should be in my way. They can be painful or humiliating or even a little dangerous, or any combination of those.
I must use every suggestion given here that isn't impossible or too dangerous. In return everyone that offers a suggestion will receive a copy of the dare report.
Here are some of the things that has already been suggested to me, and will be used, that you can use for inspiration: A hard raised obstacle that i have to painfully wriggle over, rocks, broken glass and salt (after the glass) among others.
Thank you and i hope you will come up with some very interesting ideas. Don't worry about how many suggestions i get, if there are too many to do them all or some can't be done together then i will have to do the dare multiple times to use them all.
Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.
Thank you for your help.

CCEasty
09-13-2011, 03:23 PM
Definitely wiggle yourself through some mud! :)

AurelieCatena
09-13-2011, 03:28 PM
Try some thumbtacks, the kind with three short prongs.

Maggy
09-13-2011, 03:28 PM
I did something similar a long time ago. Scatter some ice across the floor, usually only effective when it melts (because, lets face it, you could just shoulder the ice away but the liquid's going to get everywhere.)

Another option would be to use some frozen peas or (just for the horrible oily feeling that they give you) some frozen chips (french fries not crisps >.<; Damn over seas languages.)

Really don't want any kind of report. >.< Maggy's just rambling ideas. This is actually a really funny game to play. XD

Jake13
09-13-2011, 03:32 PM
You defineatly need to have a dildo in your pussy and a vibrating butt plug in your ass on its highest setting. also some nipple clamps on your nipples. clover clamps are the best. And you need to have someone to take pictures of you or someway to have pictures taken

Peekaboo
09-13-2011, 03:48 PM
I think a nice scattering of lego blocks would be fun! They always hurt when you stand on them! ;)

Hollyann
09-13-2011, 04:09 PM
Sand paper on your boobs also sand paper wrapped around what ever you are using to bind you and ice in your ass and pussy

robmoss2k
09-13-2011, 04:15 PM
Your right ankle should be tied to your left wrist, and your left ankle to your right wrist. Your elbows should be bound very tightly to each other, as should your knees. The ties around your elbows and knees should be tied together as tightly as they will go, and you should be gagged and blindfolded. Your head shouldn't be restrained though - you need something to pull yourself through your obstacles with.

JoMo
09-13-2011, 05:27 PM
After thumbtacks/rice/glass - hot chilli sauce/chilli oil/tabasco sauce mixed with chopped up chillis.

As for binding and dress: Hands tied behind back, knees tied together, ankles tied toughing back of thighs, blindfolded (should make everything more interesting, though I would suggest leaving out glass in this case, actually in general, that stuf cuts in the clipping an artery kinda way, as opposed to the thumbtack nasty painful way).

As for "clothing": Sandpaper on nipples, and a sheet folded over, fold jammed into pussy, tied legs holding it in place.

undiefree
09-13-2011, 05:39 PM
have a friend, or even better, a group of friends cum over the floor before your escape tools so you have to crawl through wet slimy semen

a wall of dildos also an idea, but not quite sure how you would do that

Wheelman
09-13-2011, 05:49 PM
Toothpaste, sandpaper and ice cream

PokerJoker811
09-13-2011, 09:16 PM
Gotta love the classics. Better get a good number of banana peels along this minefield.

Maleslave21
09-13-2011, 09:37 PM
Buy a huge bag of rice and dump it all of floor

skankboy
09-13-2011, 11:32 PM
I would make sure your mouth is forced open in some way, ring gag or something home made would work. It will be uncomfortable, and keep you drooling.

gieke
09-14-2011, 12:10 AM
Definetly stingy nettles. They are a must have!

AurelieCatena
09-14-2011, 12:22 AM
Clamp one cloth-peg on each of your toes. Each peg is tied to a piece of string. Each string has a different length. Tie them to some heavy piece of furniture or unmovable object. This means you'll have to snap each peg off before being able to crawl forward...

Suffer!

fredd1e
09-14-2011, 02:45 AM
Tie off each breast at the base & attach a weight to the end of each rope.

Preferably something heave like a large book, or a rock.

JoMo
09-14-2011, 04:44 AM
Clamp one cloth-peg on each of your toes. Each peg is tied to a piece of string. Each string has a different length. Tie them to some heavy piece of furniture or unmovable object. This means you'll have to snap each peg off before being able to crawl forward...

Suffer!

That is a fantastic idea! But why just the toes? Put them on everything.

noone
09-14-2011, 05:13 AM
wear nothing
tie a hogtie and then wriggle from one end of your house to the other(longest).
add toothpaste to your lower privates. then wriggle through cold water, thorny shrubs(if you can pick up from the garden), uncooked rice, and duct tape attached to the floor.
hope you enjoy

TotoZeRigolo
09-14-2011, 08:12 AM
if you're alone, you can put un camera and make a movie of your course with a good viewing angle to show all. (share it ... to us)

Other idea :
- Make it on the full dark (no need blindfold), and the movie in nigth vision can be fun !
- suspend one (or more) lighted candle on your way ! They can hit you anywhere. (no compatible with dark version).
- Create a step on your way with one (or more) concrete block.
- always have a tightly bound at the base of your breasts to make them tense and sensitive.

fade2grey
09-14-2011, 10:41 AM
Toothpaste on your pussy lips and clit is a must.

Tied with your ankles behind your head if you are flexible enough. Hog tied if you aren't.

Something heavy in your pussy, taped in there. Clamps & weights on your nipples.

Nettles is a good obstacle, as is sand paper etc.

Oh and defo have someone taking pics while you do it.

One last one, an easy one - your hair in bunches/pigtails ;)

fireman
09-14-2011, 11:59 AM
Well I think that outside would be best. To start get a plastic container or something like it, a descent size, fill with water, when it gets slushie, put your handcuff key it the middle of it. Now for the course, to start you will be naked, handcuffed, tie a rope around each tit with a block tied to each rope (tit). Clover nip clamps, a balloon blown up in puss, vib. butt plug as large as will fit, lubed with tooth paste. Blindfold with very small holes for you to see through. Now for the course, it will start with you standing up, walking through a stream/creek or such. Next must get up a hill of mud. Then you will come to a rope at least 20’ long (longer would be better), it will have large knots every 18”-20”, it must be very tight. Now step over it, walk it as fast as possible 3 times. Up and back is 1 times. Then leave the rope, now you must crawl the rest of the way. First obstacle is to be an area of sticks of all sizes. Then next would be an area of nettles. Then if possible some kind of water area (puddle, creek etch.) so more mud. Then have a large circle of roses, all colors for you, with the stems on them. In the middle of the circle is the block of ice that the key is frozen in it. Now get to the key, if the ice is not thawed then put that pussy on it till it is all thawed. Then remove cuffs, and rope if you wish. Now edge 25 times. You may not remove the balloon and plug till you are back home, cleaned up, edge 30 more times. Now remove the balloon and cum as much as possible. Now remove the but plug and cum 5 more times no matter what. Then you may rest and give full, detailed report.

xxthefischxx
09-14-2011, 12:06 PM
If you have someone there to monitor you you could hang burning candles from the ceiling so you'll have crawl under the dripping wax to make it to your escape tools.

shadowofchaos
09-14-2011, 03:22 PM
tie on a crotch rope and then on the end of that tie something heavy that won't move easily this means that as you are dragging the object te rope between your legs will tighten. in addition make a line of knots in the rope as it passes between your legs and cover them in hotsauce. the heavy object could a large rock from the garden or a log or something

cstewart6
09-14-2011, 05:23 PM
cover the whole route with your or someone else's ;) cum just to make the whole route sticky as well as painful.

haydies
09-15-2011, 03:57 AM
cover some of the floor in cooking oil, baby lotion or some other slipery substance, this will make crawling through extreamly dificult as ull be sliding around.