PDA

View Full Version : Masturbation Pain

Trystaan
02-16-2008, 11:44 AM
Ok if in an offline relationship tye your slave to a bed or something naked and masturbate him untill he climax's. Now while the penis is extremely sensitive toss him again. For really bad punishment 3 or 4 times may suffice.

Davros
02-16-2008, 12:16 PM
Ok if in an offline relationship tye your slave to a bed or something naked and masturbate him untill he climax's. Now while the penis is extremely sensitive toss him again. For really bad punishment 3 or 4 times may suffice.

Great idea there.

It would kill after the first few wanks.

:p:p

You can only stop when your cock is blood red :D

Claire__x
02-27-2008, 04:15 PM
Even better make him masturbate until he climaxes in front of you first, so there is added humilation. :P

Naughtybaby
02-27-2008, 04:19 PM
this is cool and i was dared to do it(imma girl)but i diclined cuz after dat i would probably have to have sex wit him

scotsman
03-08-2008, 08:01 PM
had that done to me lol

guppi2008
04-22-2008, 12:51 PM
Thats a really good idea. Also if the mistress catches the cum she can make him lick it or whip it on his face while making him wank off again. Also setting a time limit to how long he cums would be good. If he does not cum in the asked time then another punishment is given.

Bandit|Queen
04-22-2008, 05:32 PM
Hold his cock while hard and run the flat of your palm of the other hand over the tip in circles this will kill. I've seen the reaction it gets and if you do it enough no matter how much he wants he won't be able to cum ;)

jimpjimp98
04-22-2008, 06:43 PM
the worst masturbation pain i did was have a q-tip in your penis and masterbate till you cum...

onknees
04-23-2008, 01:00 AM
the worst masturbation pain i did was have a q-tip in your penis and masterbate till you cum...

Last night i did with a catheter reaching bladder...while the tube was going to my mouth. It still burn when i pee :eek:

TensionRoom101
04-23-2008, 12:29 PM
I have previously wanked a playmate's hubby with a gardening glove full of nettles. Dunno why he complained, 'cos I never felt a thing.

Mike

microslave
05-08-2008, 03:04 PM
ill be your slave

Davros
05-08-2008, 03:10 PM
ill be your slave

Wrong topic. Off-topic. Wrong place. Read the rules. Sorry :)

SubMissChievous
05-08-2008, 03:14 PM
ill be your slave

Wrong topic. Off-topic. Wrong place. Read the rules. Sorry :)
Yeah exactly... Please stick to the subject. We have a section for slave seeking Masters & such already.

Ghost
05-08-2008, 07:06 PM
That would be...
Like keeping that someone from happiness...
So its great as a punishment.

Trissy
03-02-2009, 07:44 PM
Is he asleep? that would be cool though if someone was a deep sleeper. Masturbate them and stuff and when they woke up, they would never know.

smallandsoft
08-15-2009, 01:20 AM
Hold his cock while hard and run the flat of your palm of the other hand over the tip in circles this will kill. I've seen the reaction it gets and if you do it enough no matter how much he wants he won't be able to cum ;)

i do it to myself coz i am a virgin and have no girlfriend or mistress... makes crumble to the ground if i am standing.. not only by making me kneel.. but also falling completely to the ground and turning on my back while naked on the grond in utter pleasurable pain.. while i cannot ressist it and stand or sometimes even open my eyes.. tie him up nake and expose his penis and do it..

greatsayaman
08-15-2009, 11:12 AM
Pfft. Pansies.

Once it happens 20 times, you've got a right to boast about it. ;D