PDA

View Full Version : Safety Question

Unnamed_007
09-12-2011, 12:56 PM
Also a pre-made dare.

Take an empty toothpaste case(not the thing holding the paste but the thing holding the tube of toothpaste) and put a plastic bag in it.Make sure the plastic bag touches the bottom of it, then fill it with water.Keep it in the freezer for 5 days(if parents ask, just tell them its an experiment).
Now obviously, its not going to be a round shape, but that's easily "fixable" with some warm water and fast hands.

My issue is: after 5 days, the ice looks very dense and cold, couldn't it do damage anally?

Wet
09-12-2011, 02:57 PM
Three things.

This is in the wrong section.

That was not easily understandable, and I'm not sure if I got it, but are you talking about the 'Cap'?

It would be the same as normal ice, I would let it run under cold water for 20 seconds, so it doesn't stick (That's what I do, anyways, other people might have other suggestions)

I wouldn't think so, especially since it is so small.

Unnamed_007
09-12-2011, 08:04 PM
http://images.bizrate.com/resize?sq=140&uid=2025433783

That thing isn't small.(cardboard/cartoon thing)

Sorry about the section.

yours_slave
09-13-2011, 04:51 AM
This is in the wrong section.

Sorry about the section.

I don't think it's in the wrong section. It wasn't a dare right? He is asking for an opinion so it should be in the 'advice' section as the advice section tag line says.

As for your question, it depends on how much 'Anally prepared you are'. If your anus is really stretchable (If your anus is use to it) and if you insert it while relaxing, it would not do any harm.

Unnamed_007
09-13-2011, 11:42 AM
I didn't mean it that way.

I know that if a body part is really cold for a period of time, it can damage it.Wouldn't that be a risk here?

yours_slave
09-13-2011, 11:47 AM
I didn't mean it that way.

I know that if a body part is really cold for a period of time, it can damage it.Wouldn't that be a risk here?

Of course it is a risk. As other inner body parts, anus is so sensitive. That means it's sensitive for cold and warm too. So do not keep it there for a long time. :)

Maggy
09-13-2011, 11:51 AM
That should be totally disregarded. I thought we were takling about the traditional frozen toothpaste dare. Maggy might have missed out on his night's sleep. ^~^