PDA

View Full Version : Lines and Corner Time

TeenSlave
02-16-2008, 07:46 AM
I was just wondering how many masters use this on there slaves and how many slaves have had this used on them, I find it is a fairly good punishment as if you give them spankings, wedgies or something they'll enjoy it but this is pure punishment. *Feels sad at the fact I still have 1000 lines to do and have to do corner time until i can count to 300 without getting a hard on :(*

WorthlessPet78
02-16-2008, 07:48 AM
I was just wondering how many masters use this on there slaves and how many slaves have had this used on them, I find it is a fairly good punishment as if you give them spankings, wedgies or something they'll enjoy it but this is pure punishment. *Feels sad at the fact I still have 1000 lines to do and have to do corner time until i can count to 300 without getting a hard on :(*

I've Never tried it as a Slave or a Master

Davros
02-16-2008, 08:29 AM
When I was playing about with a Mistress once, I had to do 100 lines.

I can't remember what they said, but I had to do it naked instead of school homework.

Only down-side is you can't prove you've done the required amount unless you number them and scan in your paper to the PC.

Writing lines ON the computer itself is easy (copy+paste), so make your slave do them by hand.

Fiendish
02-16-2008, 08:47 AM
Never used lines, but I have made a slave write out exactly what she did wrong, why it happened, how it will be corrected in the future, and so on.

Not an easy thing to do, really.

And corner time is something I have used

TeenSlave
02-16-2008, 08:48 AM
Hm essays thats a good idea I never thought of that.

Davros
02-16-2008, 08:50 AM
What exactly is "corner time"?

Is it similar to the "naughty step" because I think I remember "corner time" or something on one of those Nanny TV Shows.

Fiendish
02-16-2008, 08:52 AM
Hm essays thats a good idea I never thought of that.

It's something I learned awhile back- it's probably one of the worst punishments I have in my arsenal, because if makes the slave keep thinking about how she failed and how disappointed I was.

She never made that mistake again, I'll tell you that.

slaveblondie
02-16-2008, 10:17 AM
ive had to do lines before, by hand and showed them on webcam. i think it was 150 and it something really humiliating, i cant really remember what. i then had to do corner time, with the cam pointed at my naked back, and i had to sit there for 1 hour. i dont show my face on cam so i had to be facing away. i would honestly state this as a very good punishment. it was the longest hour of my LIFE!!!. and the lines took a remarkably long time :(

SB xx

Insomnia
02-16-2008, 11:32 AM
I've used both...very effective! However, as the dominant you have to remember how severe a punishment they both can be!

justuseme2008
02-18-2008, 12:24 PM
corner time is good!! its one of my favourite punishments to be given!

Davros
02-18-2008, 12:24 PM
corner time is good!! its one of my favourite punishments to be given!

What exactly is "corner time" ?

justuseme2008
02-18-2008, 12:26 PM
Its just being told to sit in the corner! my last master used to make me sit / stand in the corner in uncomfortable positions, i love it!!!

Davros
02-18-2008, 12:28 PM
Its just being told to sit in the corner! my last master used to make me sit / stand in the corner in uncomfortable positions, i love it!!!

Ah okay, cool.

It's similar to "the naughty step" then.

I find things like this rather boring, unless they're risky/naked/outdoors ;););)

justuseme2008
02-18-2008, 12:28 PM
all my corner times are naked and humiliating!

slaveblondie
02-18-2008, 01:29 PM
i dont know how anybody could 'love' corner time... i hated it, which was why it was such a good punishment for me i suppose. though of course if theres some humiliation aspect it could be some what enjoyable... though how humiliating it could be im not sure, obviously besides the fact the its humiliating to be treated like a child and punished like one...i love being humiliated, but i just found that slightly humiliating and incredibly boring :(

lol.

SB xx

TeenSlave
02-18-2008, 02:22 PM
The idea is its pure punishment, not like giving a slave who loves spanking a big self spanking to do.

tissue13
02-19-2008, 11:42 PM
ive never had to do corner time now-but when i was like 6 years old my mom made me stand in the corner-i think she even made me stay in the corner when i was like 10-only for about 15 minutes though!

x_daringbaby
02-24-2008, 06:49 PM
i've done lines and corner time before... they were both humiliating as both were done naked and on webcam. i wrote "i am a worthless slut who deserves to be humiliated" 100 times and had corner time for an hour with my legs spread and my front to the cam. it was utterly humiliating as my master had a few friends with him.

Trystaan
02-25-2008, 09:23 AM
I've neveer had this done and nor do I hope to have it done. I find standing still very difficult and lines would be almost unbearable

justuseme2008
02-25-2008, 01:56 PM
Not a fan of lines!! as i've said before, corner time is good!! Really makes you feel vulnerable i think!

kinky_devil_101
02-26-2008, 12:50 PM
i have had to do both

Corner time for wearing underwear

Lines because i kept forgetting to call him sir

i had to write an A4 page of "i am a stupid whore who must remember how to address her master" :cool:

i was not happy

MasterBeltha
02-27-2008, 01:30 PM

I have used corner time and lines with my ex subs. I have even created a yahoo named Fow Tasks (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FowTasks) which deal with this type of punishment. I find it very effective to teach a submissive a good lesson which she can't forget for a long time. It's humiliating, it's boring and the effect is garenteed. If someone is interested, I can tell him/her how to let this punishment more "interesting" :D.

lokelake
10-24-2008, 05:50 PM
I don't get corner time much, what I get is staying on my bed for several hours. When I get corner time, I face the corner, then every other time she (my mistress) walks by me, she gives me a wack on the butt with a stick, and that stick hurts. Most of the time it is just one hour of corner time.

daregal
10-25-2008, 07:07 AM
I've done both, I must say the lines were extremely horrible as I was really tired and couldn't go until they were done and they said something humiliating too..
The corner time I've done naked, hands on head, really boring and tedious..