PDA

View Full Version : Location Location Location

Catalyst
09-08-2011, 12:02 AM
So, it possible that I'm about to start a "Friends with Benefits" relationship with a girl I know. We've already had sex a few times, and it just didn't work out relationship wise. I'm willing to look through this, but there's only one big problem - Location.

I live at home still, with a very squeaky bed, and a parent's door about 10 feet from my own. She lives at home, but in the basement, but I've never met her family. I wouldn't want to sneak in, since getting caught would be the scariest thing in the world.

Right now, I'm thinking we could fool around in a car, but to have full out sex would be difficult. I'm 6'3" and bigger, and she's about 5'7", full-figured. I honestly have no ideas. Hopefully someone is a genius on this site and thinks of something awesome. Its fall season, so if she'd be up for it, a blanket could be utilized outside somewhere.

peaceful_soul
09-08-2011, 02:57 AM
-Its currently 3:00am, so please excuse my poor quality reply.-

Well you got yourself a sticky situation, however risk of getting caught in the act does sound very exciting. Gets your nerves all jittery, amplifying sensations. ;)

I wouldn't suggest doing "it" in the car, because if your in a populated area, neighbors might be looking and get suspicious. Doing it in an isolated area might makes the cops suspicious, and that could get ugly, especially if the parents don't know, and you guys want to keep it that way.

I would suggest maybe seeing you two could spend the night at a friends house, if they would be cool with that, and barrow a spare room. Another affective way, and this is actually the more common thing people would do, is simply pay for a hotel for a night, and make up some story about you two spending the night at a friends. I don't encourage lying to your family or friends, but in this situation, lying is probably something apparent.

Good luck.

initialrush
09-08-2011, 04:03 AM
Why not suggest to either one of your parents that they join a club or something. That way there would be a regular time period where you could depend on them being out of the house.

Just an idea..and it's the only one I have so I hope its a possibility :)

sweetsong
09-08-2011, 10:49 AM
Do your parents never leave the house? o.o

Just introduce yourself to her family and say you're hanging out in her basement. ;D

peaceful_soul
09-08-2011, 01:05 PM
Do your parents never leave the house? o.o

Just introduce yourself to her family and say you're hanging out in her basement. ;D

Your response made me laugh (in a good way ;))

I can just see it now, after he is introducted to the family, she takes him to the basement. They start messing around and getting kinky, because we all know if its not kinky its not fun :).

A few hours past and the parents go down to see what they are up too. The door opens to the basement, to see him tied up, naked, and gagged, and her with a whip in hand... "uh... were... hanging... out."

By the way... "The basement" its almost like saying the dungeon.

Catalyst
09-08-2011, 04:10 PM
Well, generally, neither of our parents leave when we're home. They're usually sleeping or whatever. I've thought about renting a hotel room, but that can get expensive, and this is more of a fun thing, not something I'd feel like paying money for. I think we'd be able to find a place to have fun in the car, but maybe not sex.

Who knows... I wish I had a neutral location like a friend's house.