PDA

View Full Version : Testing Our Nudity Limits (non-fiction)

ang7
02-15-2008, 06:47 AM
This is really a continuation from my Naked in the Woods story I wrote earlier.

Amy and I got back to her apartment and began to talk about our day and the fact we spend quite a bit of it naked. Never before did either of us do anything quite so daring. If fact when Amy dared me to hike naked I really didn’t think that I would get caught and I didn’t tell her that until we got back. She couldn’t believe that she wandered around the woods and talked to strangers while being completely naked as well. Prior to this I had gone streaking a few times on dares and some skinny-dipping, but it I was basically in control of my circumstances. She asked me if I would again and admitted that it was a good possibility. She agreed that she may be open to it as well.

Amy decided to shower and when she was done asked me if I was going to shower as well. I told her that I didn’t bring a change of clothes and didn’t want to put dirty clothes back on. She told me to shower and she’d wash them unless I was too embarrassed being naked in front of her while they were being cleaned. After being naked for over two hours earlier I told her I don’t think that will be a problem. I stripped out of my clothes and handed them to her. Amy’s apartment didn’t have its own laundry and had to share with other tenants which were down the hall. As she headed out I jumped in the shower. After I dried off I hung the towel up and went and joined Amy. She was wearing shorts and a t-shirt and I commented that maybe she should forget the clothes and join me. She joked saying if she gets naked then I’d have to put the laundry in the dryer. I just said that we’ll deal with that when the time comes. After she removed her clothes I could tell she really wasn’t comfortable. I asked her about it and she said that she real the only time she’s nude is when she showers or having sex. She asked me and I said that I’m frequently naked at home. I told her that sometimes I don’t bother dressing after showering.

I asked her if she’s not comfortable about being naked how come she got out of the creek to talk to the guys. She admitted after seeing me get caught by that couple she wanted to know how it felt and if she would handle it. She said even though she got caught by the couple later she tried to cover up and wanted to know how it felt being totally exposed. She said when the guys came along that she almost submerged herself into the creek, but for some reason she decided not to. As she talked to them she didn’t feel as uncomfortable as she thought even though she knew the guys were checking out her boobs. She said she still doesn’t know why she got out of the creek except that she wanted to she how it felt being completely naked if front of them. She said there was no way she could or would have done that if I wasn’t there. I asked if she regretted not hiking out naked with me and said maybe.

When it was time Amy told me that my clothes were probably done and told me anytime I want to put them in the dryer I could. I wasn’t sure if she was serious or not and said be real, like you would let me walk down the hall and let one of you neighbors catch me naked. She said what’s the matter are you embarrassed about seen naked. It didn’t seem to bother you earlier. She said if you want your clothes dry then I’d have to do it some time. I said I’ll do it only if after there dry that she gets them while naked unless she was too afraid. She said she wasn’t afraid and agreed. For some reason it was easier in the woods then stepping out that door not knowing if there was anyone in the hall or laundry room there to greet me. I felt that tingling sensation making me get some what hard. Amy laughed saying looks like someone is getting a little excited. Anyway I tried to be careful heading out the door. As I was half way out Amy pushed me and closed the door behind me. Luckily there was no one out and I quickly ran down to the laundry room which also meant going past the elevators making a turn into another hall. I got my clothes, threw them in the dryer and hustled out back past the elevators. Knowing no one had seen me I relaxed and walked calmly back figuring that I wasn’t going to be caught. I got back only to find the door locked. I knocked on the door and after what seemed like an eternity Amy let me in. I was a little pissed, but didn’t let her know figuring I would pay her back. It was a total rush being naked and having absolutely no control if someone would see me. I’m not sure way but I felt more naked then anytime I was in the woods. Maybe it was that we were naked with little chance of being caught and when someone actually did see me I was already nude for quite some time.

When it was Amy’s turn she tried to back out, but some how I convinced her to go through with it. Just knowing she was going out of her apartment bare assed began to get me excited again and once more Amy noticed. She laughed again saying when she get back we’ll take care of my problem as she gave my cock a squeeze. I placed my hand on her wet pussy and said it looks like I’m not the only one excited. Anyway she headed out the door and I stepped out to watch her. My dick was standing proud as I watch Amy go down the hall. To my surprise she didn’t hurry and calmly walked down to the elevators. I was stroked myself as I watched Amy’s naked body. She looked back once and saw me with my hand on my cock and smiled as she made the turn. A couple of seconds later the elevator light came on and I knew she may get busted. I got back inside enough so if whoever got off the elevator wouldn’t be able to see that I wasn’t wearing anything. Well as luck would have it a lady with a laundry basket got off and headed to the laundry room. Seconds later Amy came running down the hall holding my clothes. I felt sorry for her so instead of locking her out which I intended to do to pay her back I let her in. As soon as she got back in her place she bust out laughing saying that I should have seen the look on that lady’s face when she walked in and found her naked. She said that neither of them said a word and she tried to calmly walk out before she run back. After a minute she said it was my turn to get caught. I knew right then she was hooked. I didn’t know where we were going with this, but I liked it.

She grabbed my rock cock and pulled me into her bedroom. She pushed me down onto her bed and began sucking me for all she was worth. She moved so her dripping pussy was buried in my face. I worked her clit with my tongue and within seconds she screamed with the most intense orgasm I could remember her having. I was just about to cum, but she stopped right before I shot my load. She said that she wasn’t done yet and wanted to feel my cock into her pussy. I was still on my back and Amy wanted to be in complete control. She mounted my rigid cock which was now purpler than I could ever remember. She faced away from me and slowly guided my cock into her. She rode me slowly as she worked her clit. I wanted to cum so bad, but each time I was about to cum she stopped preventing me from doing so. This continued until she was ready to cum herself. I knew she was finally ready by her loud moaning as she began to ride me harder and faster. She came just seconds before me. It felt like I was never going to stop cumming. She slowly turned around leaving my dick inside her pussy. She looked down at me and said this has been one of the best days of her life. I couldn’t have agreed more.

We both hopped into the shower and washed each other up and went into the living room. Out of nowhere Amy said she wasn’t kidding about it being my turn to be caught naked. I asked what she had in mind. She said she didn’t know yet, but it will come to her. I said if that the case does that mean you’ll do it after me. She said sure why not, today has been a lot of fun and besides maybe it’s time we check our limitations about nudity. She asked, so are you in. Definitely I replied. I couldn’t imagine what was going to happen, but having a partner in crime always helps.

I’m not sure who suggest it anymore, but we devised a plan that someone would have to do something involving being seen naked at least once a week. It didn’t necessarily mean in person, but someone new has to see the person naked. We would write down four things each without letting the other person knowing what we write down. Each dare will each be put into its own envelope and sealed. We’ll alternate each time with me starting first. The person doing the dare will select it. It would be possible to do the dare you wrote down so be prepared to do that dare.

During the course of a couple of hours we each came up with dares. We threw them up in the air a couple of times and placed them in a small box. Amy marked on the top of it “Dare to be Bare”. She asked me to pull one out. I thought we were going to wait I little bit. She said thought maybe you would want to know what you’ll be up against. So I reached in grabbed an envelope and opened it. I read it out load so we both would know what it said. The person accepting this dare must be seen by naked someone of the opposite sex that they already know. They can decide who or have or have the person chosen for them. To make certain this dare was completed either the person that saw you naked must tell the other person or this person must witness the event. This dare must be completed within one week. If anyone counting this was Amy’s dare.

I thought about and decided if I was going to be naked in front of, let it be someone she picks. This way I wouldn’t have to hear why did you pick her? I told Amy that she could chose for me and this way she could make sure it was done on time. I said just let me know the time and place. After some thought she said that she’d take care of everything.

To be cont...

Davros
02-15-2008, 08:55 AM
Awesome story :D

And what makes this story stand out is the fact that it's non-friction!

Brilliant stuff :D

SubMissChievous
02-15-2008, 08:57 AM
LOL! :D

I'm gonna fix that... (even though I'm tempted to leave it like this as it is very funny...)

:)

Kitty
02-15-2008, 10:35 AM
this is fun! hope you would write more

ang7
02-28-2008, 06:42 AM
Continued..,

A couple of days later I was at Amy’s place after work. Sometimes if we’re getting together I’ll run from her place and shower. Since the weekend whenever we’ve been at her place we’ve been naked almost all the time. So after my shower it was more of the same. She got home shortly after and made a comment that she liked finding her guy naked when she gets home. I asked if she chose the person yet and said that she’s still working on it, but wanted my schedule so she could plan it. I told her the best that I could and then it was basically forgotten.

Toward the end of the week I once again went for a run from Amy’s place and just got out of the shower when Amy called. She asked what I was doing and I told her I was just about to hop on the computer and she said she’ll be home in a few minutes. Of course since I just showered I didn’t get dressed and was busy checking my e-mail when I heard the door opening. I just figured that it was Amy and didn’t think twice about it. Amy’s computer is in her living room and so is the door to get in. I heard my name blurted out and looked up to discover Amy’s friend Brit. I froze as I sat there we both were trying to decided what to do. A second later Amy walked in and said to Britt what’s the matter Britt haven’t you ever seen a naked guy before? Amy told her to come on in and relax. The way I was sitting it was obvious that I was nude, but I knew she couldn’t see any of the junk. As they sat down I didn’t know what to do, so I continued to go through my mail and follow Amy’s lead. Britt was sitting just slightly behind me and on the side giving her a pretty good view of my profile. I could feel that tingling sensation, but was able to control myself enough not to get aroused too much. I could tell that Britt didn’t know where to look and said if I wanted to get dressed she wouldn’t look as I left. Amy laughed and said don’t be silly and that I enjoy being naked. If it doesn’t bother you Britt I’m sure it doesn’t bother him. Britt said if your both ok with then she’s ok with it as well. After a couple of minutes Amy asked me to get them something to drink. Now there was no hiding as I stood up and headed to the kitchen I glanced over and saw Britt giving me the once over. As I was in the kitchen Britt asked me why I liked being naked. I said it really only started last weekend when we went hiking. Britt wanted to hear more. I come back into the living room feeling more comfortable and sat down next to Amy giving Britt a clear view of my stuff.

As we told her about the day she couldn’t believe what she was hearing. She couldn’t believe that Amy would do anything like that. As we talked more in detail I started to get hard and I picked up throw pillow and covered my crotch. Amy said what’s the matter are you embarrassed about getting an erection in front of Britt? It’s not like Britt’s never seen one before and I’m sure she doesn’t mind do you Britt? I could see Britt wasn’t sure how to answer at first, but then she looked at Amy and said if Amy’s ok with it then she has no problem with it. Amy then grabbed the pillow and tossed it away. Now I could see Britt eyes constantly looking down at my cock which made it rock hard. As we talked more in detail about how Amy was naked in front of the guys I didn’t even realize that I was touching myself. Amy did though, laughed and asked if I had a problem. I apologized and she told me to get something out of the kitchen again. I stood with my erection standing as proud as can be. As I came back Britt smiled and didn’t hide the fact that she was watching my throbbing dick bobbing as I walked. I’m should Amy did this on purpose. After we finishing the story Britt asked if we took any pictures and Amy said that would have been a good idea, but since it wasn’t planned we didn’t bring a camera.. She said maybe next time. Britt said so you’re planning on doing it again and she said why not. Britt said if we needed a photographer maybe she’d do it. Amy looked at me and said let’s do it. It sounds like fun to document it. Amy suggested doing it Saturday afternoon if that would be ok with everyone. We all agreed and I asked Britt if she was getting naked with us. She said she not real comfortable about it, but said we’ll have to see how it goes. Britt said that she had to get going and beside it looks like you need to be attended to.

So it looks like we off to the woods again.

stevedare
02-28-2008, 07:59 AM
why didn't they just invite Britt to strip in the apartment as he was a little embarassed ?

ang7
02-28-2008, 09:08 AM
The dare was to be seen naked by someone new. I didn't even think of asking at the time.

BOBJONES
03-01-2008, 11:16 AM
definatly go on.. you could make it a little fiction.