PDA

View Full Version : dmans dice #3- Your level of mess

D-man
02-14-2008, 05:28 PM
Hello and welcome to the dmans dice series. I will post a messy dice dare once a week untill I run out. The reason this says #3 is because it is my 3rd dice dare posted here. tell me what you think of this dice dare (or how it went for you)

Here is another one of my dice dares. Tell me what you think.

Note: wild means you can pick any dare, from that level of dares.

What to wear-
1, Full se of PJ’s (if no pj’s use top and bottom daytime clothes.)
2, Just top (including undershirt, bra, etc.)
3, socks and underpants
4, just bottoms (including shoes, socks, etc.)
5, Fully clothed
6, wild

What level of mess-
1, low
2, medium
3, high
4, low
5, medium
6, high

Low level mess-
1, egg yourself with 1 egg
2, put you feet (if you are wearing shoes/ socks, keep them on) in a bowl of a condiment of your choosing. (i.e. ketchup, chocolate sauce, etc.)
3, pee a small dot in your pants, now!
4, Before your next shower, smear a condiment of your choosing all over your hair.
5, The next time you pee, pee all over your hands….yes, you may wash them afterwards
6, wild

Medium level mess-
1, pee your pants completely
2, egg yourself with 6 eggs, all over
3, crack 3 eggs down the pants you are wearing for this dare.
4, give yourself a golden shower. (with the clothes you rolled on! >=])
5, give yourself a swirly
6, wild

High level mess-
1, pour a bucket of fresh mud on your head
2, Totally soil yourself (pee, poo, whatever else you may want to add =])
3, Cover a small portion of your floor in chocolate and go belly sliding through it.
4, give yourself a swirly in a toilet that hasn’t been flushed all day.(make sure it has been used)
5, Bad Boy (or girl) do 2 other high level dares!
6, wild

metallicafan1
02-15-2008, 09:11 PM
what did you mean by golden shower?

Marc
02-16-2008, 02:50 AM
I don't think the band from Brazil called Golden Shower is the answer but this might be...

Urolagnia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urolagnia)

WorthlessPet78
02-16-2008, 07:55 AM
what did you mean by golden shower?

i think thats when u pee on sum1 or pee gets poured on ur head :D like a Shower or Pee hence the name Golden Shower :D :D :D

john_gibson
02-18-2008, 11:24 AM
yes worthlesspet78 is right, it is when you pee on someone or someone pees on you or you frink piss

D-man
03-01-2008, 09:40 AM
sorry all, but i have to take a getdare break...my family is haveing a crisis that i don't feel you all need to know.:(

shadoweater
03-05-2008, 09:17 PM
I rolled top only, medium mess, swirly.

So I wore just a T-Shirt, stuck my head in the toilet, and flushed. No big deal, really :) I don't really think this even deserved to be in the medium category. I guess I'll just have to do another later.

lcorbs12701
04-06-2008, 04:08 PM
i will do this tonight

fully clothed

medium

3 eggs down my pants

Alex Talan
07-07-2008, 04:34 PM
I hope nobody minds me bumping, but I've had a look through all the messy dice dares, and this one definitely caught my attention first!

This is what I got:

5 - Fully Clothed
6 - High level dare
5 - Bad Boy (or girl) do 2 other high level dares!
5 - Bad Boy (or girl) do 2 other high level dares! (Come on! That's 3 left!!!)
2 - Totally soil yourself (pee, poo, whatever else you may want to add =])
1 - pour a bucket of fresh mud on your head
1 - pour a bucket of fresh mud on your head

That's definitely an unlucky one...scat/human waste is usually against my limits, but I'll make an exception this time around.

If I can get the stuff I need quick enough, I'll do this one Wednesday, and let you know how it all went. I'll even try and make some pics available, if people want them. If it doesn't arrive in time...next wednesday will be the next available time.

metallicafan1
07-08-2008, 08:36 PM
have you noticed that it's been about 3 months since som1 posted?

Hampers
07-08-2008, 09:15 PM
Alex_Talan is not bumping as they were making a meaningful contribution to the thread.

I.e. Not "Good Dare!" or "I did it lol".

Dares are on this site to be done regardless of when they were posted.

if someone does a dare and posts a good response to it, I defy anyone to tell them they shouldn't.

Hampers

metallicafan1
07-09-2008, 06:39 PM
ok thnx for explaning.

D-man
07-09-2008, 10:12 PM
If you can not get any mud in time, use a messy condiment resembling mud.

i.e. choc. sause, dijon mustard, bbq sauce, etc. :D

give_me_dares
07-10-2008, 10:01 AM
sorry for this, but what is a swirly

D-man
07-10-2008, 09:48 PM
have you ever been to school?!

A swirly is when you stick your head in a toilet, then flush it.:D

Alex Talan
07-12-2008, 11:59 AM
Well, I've done this one now. I'm a big WAM fan, so I incorporated it into my latest session.

Found a good mud pit in some nearby woods, and after mixing it up a bit to a good thickness, I took the plunge and got messy. About half way through, I soiled myself, and remembered quickly afterwards why I hate doing it so much! It stank, and was really uncomfortable.

I kept my face and hair mostly clean, and so towards the end I filled a bucket with mud, and quickly upturned it over my head. Wasn't too great, the mud was too thick to anything but splat in my hair.

I filled the bucket a second time with sloppier mud, and made sure it pour it slowly. I got well and truly covered!

Pics providable if anyone's interested. PM me for more information.