PDA

View Full Version : Trouble in a small town (Fiction)

misslionessqueen
02-14-2008, 12:00 PM
This is my first attempt at telling a story. Please lt me know

Taylor was Sophomore in high school and had just moved from Houston to the middle of nowhere in east Texas. Taylor was 5’9”with short brown hair and an athletic body. He was mad a his parents for making him to leave all his friends and moving him to city where the biggest thing to do was go to Wendy’s on Friday night. There was no movie theater, no mall, and no bowling ally. The only thing that made Taylor happy was there was a Boy Scouts troop in this small town. Now normally he would not be to happy about it, but this troop went camping every weekend and he would be able to get away from his parents, and during the summer they go camping for a month and a half. This meant the first half of the summer he would be camping and the other half his parents promised that he could go back to Houston and stay with a friend, but summer was still 6 months away and he did not think he could wait that long.
Taylor went to the local high school, and was going to try out for the football team next year. He was a nobody. At his old school he was pretty popular, and was a star on the football team. Now at school is really when he missed his friends.
The first Scout meeting was Wed night. He was happy to get out of the house so he left a few minutes early to hopefully meet some new people. To his surprise a few people on the football team wear also boy scouts. SO he went to talk to them and introduce yourself.

I have the next part if you like it.

“Hi. My name is Taylor” Taylor said.
“You’re the new kid who moved from Houston right?” Cody said. “My name is Cody. This is John, Michael, and Chris.”
“Hey” The other three boys stated.
“You want to try out for the football team next year right? Well we are all on the team. Maybe we can workout some time.” Cody said.
“Yeah that would be great” Taylor replied. He could not believe it. He just made a few friends and they were on the football team. Taylor thought that maybe things will not be as bad as He first thought.
“Well its time to start. Why don’t you come sit by me.” Cody said as he was walking away.
“Thanks” Taylor replied as he started following Cody.

“Welcome tonight to the meeting” The troop leader said. “This weekend the camping trip will be the first no adult supervised camp out.” Everyone cheered. Did he really hear it right. Were there going to be no adults going with them. Taylor was so excited. “You have earned it. Now don’t make me regret it. If anything happens this will also be the last one.” The troop leader said. The rest of the night was a blur to Taylor. He remembers be introduced to the rest of the group, but that was it.

He could not wait for Friday to come and when it Finally did he could not wait to meet the guys at the church to leave. When he got there the rest of the guys were already there. They had the truck packed with everything. There were eight of them total going. Taylor, Cody, Michael, John, Chris, Ryan, Zach, and Dan. Cody and Chris were the oldest so they were driving. Cody the truck and Chris the van.

“Hey, I am going to tent with the new kid so he and I will follow you Chris in the van.” Cody Stated. “So y’all decide who is tenting with who and lets get going.”

So they all get into the vehicles and start driving down the road. Taylor thought this was going to be a great weekend. He felt a little strange cause this is the first time he ever tented with someone. In his old troop they always had there own tents, but at east he was tenting with one of the cool kids. As they were driving down the road Cody and Taylor started talking.
“So why did your family move up here?” Cody asked.
“I was getting to some troubles and my parents decided that living near Houston was not a good place for me.” Taylor replied
“Do you have a girlfriend here?” Cody asks.
“Nope my last one broke up with me a month before we left and I have meet no one here yet.” Taylor replies.
“Really all of my girlfriends friends think you are hot. I will have to introduce you.” Cody stated.
“Really. Thanks man that would be great. I would owe you big time.” Taylor answers.
“Don’t worry about it. What are friends for.” Cody states with a smile on his face. “Also there are a few rules when going camping in the troop. What happens on the camping trip stays between us. No alcohol, no drugs, and no being a wimp. Everyone works are and we all have fun. Deal?
“Deal.” Taylor replies. This weekend is going to be fun.

They talked the rest of the way to the camp site, and it really helped the time fly.

TeenSlave
02-14-2008, 12:15 PM
This is quite good so far, looking forward to reading more:)

misslionessqueen
02-14-2008, 08:48 PM
I am not going to write the next part unless y'all want to read it. Just sya yes or no if you want more.

When they got to the campsite they all started doing work while Taylor just stood there not knowing what to do.
“Hey why don’t you help Zach set up the tents.” Cody says.
With out saying a word Taylor got right to work. It really looked like Taylor was fitting in. Cody and Michael were getting a fire going. Chris and Ryan were gathering wood for the fire, Dan and John were unpacking the rest of the gear, and Taylor and Zach was working on the tents. They were putting each tent about 25 yards from each other. Taylor thought this was a little strange, but who was he to question them. After all he was “The new kid”. Taylor looked over and say that Cody and Michael were lighting one big fire, and that Chris and Ryan were making small little fires in front of each tent . Taylor then decided they were going to need more fire wood. So without being asked he started getting more wood. By the time he got back with the wood they were out. They thanked him for getting more.
“I see you are really fitting in.” Cody stated. “Tonight we are just going to have hotdogs for dinner. Don’t worry tomorrow will be fish.”
“That fine with me” Taylor replies “Right now I am hungry enough to eat anything.”
The rest of the guys joined Cody and Taylor around the campfire and all started talking. They talked about the normal guy stuff. Football, baseball, girls, and movies. They all talked till about 11pm and decided it was time to go to sleep.
“Thanks for helping me out I am having a great time.” Taylor told Cody as they walked to the tent.
“No problem man. I am glad to help out.” Cody replied. “Hey, can you do me a favor I left the extra flashlight in the truck can you go get it?”
“Sure no problem. Be right back.” Taylor replied. Taylor went to the truck and got it. When Taylor reached the truck he found the flashlight right next to Cody’s cell phone and it said he had a new message. Taylor decided he would be nice and bring it back to Cody. “Here is the flashlight and here is your phone it says you have a new message. I thought it might be important so I brought it to you.”
“Thanks man. Actually there are 2 messages. One from our troop leader, and one from my girlfriend.” Cody replies. “The troop leader just want me to call him in the morning to make sure everything is ok, and the second one is kind of funny from my girlfriend. Here look.” Cody then hands Taylor his phone.
Taylor could not believe what he was looking at. He thought he left that picture in Houston. How did he get it? How did his girlfriend get it? Who all has it? He was looking at a picture of him wearing his exgirlfriend’s clothes. There was a text that said this is only the first one. “If you want the rest let me know.”
“Hey man how did you get that?” Taylor demands “What are you planning to do with it?”
Cody replies. “Don’t worry about it. My girlfriend actually has friends in your old high school. Me and her are the only ones who know about it, and if you want to keep it that way you will do as we say. Do you understand?”
“Yes I will do anything please don’t show the rest f the guys.” Taylor replies. Taylor did not know how many pictures of the group they had, but he did know they got much worst, and did not want to take the risk. “After all how bad could this be.” Taylor thought to himself.
“Good. Right now my girlfriend wants a picture of you nude with the word I agree written on your chest. Now do it.” Cody said.
“What am I agreeing to?” Taylor asked.
“To be our slave for as long as we want.” Cody replies “Now do it or all the pics will be sent to everyone in school.”
“Fine I will do it.” Taylor replies as he started to strip. He got his shirt off and started undoing his pants when he noticed he was getting an erection, but he had not choice he had to strip so he continued.
“Why are you getting a hard on? Are you gay or something?” Cody asks.
“NO. I don’t know why please don’t do this.” Taylor said almost crying. Just then Cody hit Taylor with a marker, and Taylor wrote I agree on his chest. Then Cody took the picture and sent it to his girlfriend. Taylor then started to get dressed.
“What are you doing? I did not say you could do that. You will sleep nude tonight.” Cody told Taylor. Don’t worry tomorrow will be fun. Just to let you know We are going swimming, but you will not wear any clothes cause you can’t get them wet.”
“But the other guys will see me please no.” Taylor begged.
“If you tell me know one more time all the pics will be sent out. Do you understand me?” Cody asked.
“Yes Sir.” A defeated Taylor answers.
“Good now go to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be busy” Cody ordered him.

x_daringbaby
02-14-2008, 08:54 PM
Very nice! Please continue.