PDA

View Full Version : Please Help With Nipple Clamps

vwacouple
02-13-2008, 12:41 AM
This one can work for either guys or girls ...

Walk into an adult novelty shop or any place which sells nipple clamps. Buy a pair of your choice. Next, unwrap them and ask another customer (who must be a complete stranger) to help you put them on. If they agree, take off your shirt, let them put on the clamps, replace your shirt, thank them, and proudly walk out of the store.

phantomofnj
02-13-2008, 11:04 AM
Do they allow this in these stores? I can see you getting kicked out or arrested.

lucky
02-13-2008, 04:45 PM
So ask the seller:D in front of the other customers... the seller would be happy to help you... anyway I'm not sure the other customers would sue you since they came there too with nothing that sex in their minds.

try for example insisting on ... "how are they used... I dont understand... are they good? aren't they painful" the seller would do anything to make you buy them.

vwacouple
02-15-2008, 11:57 AM
You'll find that most adult novelty shop clerks are pretty open-minded as long as you are polite. Of course, if you're worried about getting kicked out or arrested, then take lucky's suggestion and ask the shop clerk to help. Either way, it would make everyone's day who was in the store at the time.

lucky
02-15-2008, 05:18 PM
for the fun of it happened where they didnt have my wishes in stock. So a poor girl bored of not having many customers tried to explain me about every item for sale... and I started to ask freely for some items that seems she hadn't even heared about (remote controlled vibrators, internet controlled... etc) ... damn a lot of fun! Too bad she wasn't exactly my type to start a discussion to... something good to share...

WorthlessPet78
02-16-2008, 03:10 AM
Yeah i might try this when im older :D

lucky
02-17-2008, 04:25 PM
you can try to let them convince you to leave the store:))) while you explain you know better than them how to use the toys... this sounds like a good dare.