PDA

View Full Version : 24/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in UK

MasterW1
09-01-2011, 01:29 PM
24/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in UK

I am a 24 yr old male, looking for a female slave/sub (would consider a male), preferably in the UK, I will be an online master though you will have offline tasks to do. I have had 2 previous slaves, so I have had experience. I am looking for a someone 18 + who is looking to be controlled and owned. I however do not want a slave who doesn’t have a personality; I want a slave who has an opinion when asked for it.

All my slaves must have a camera, as I will need proof that you are doing what I asked you to do. A webcam is preferable but not necessary, however we wont be using this until we are both comfortable with each other, though I will need pictures from the start so I know you are doing as you have been asked, your face however doesn't need to be in it.

You do not need to have any toys, however if you don’t have any now then you will most likely need to buy some, if you are to be my slave. Exceptions can be made however, if I find a slave I like who cannot get hold of toys.

I am strict, however when praise is due you will get it and you will get things in return for being a good slave, like completing tasks early. Punishments will be given out, some may be to do with pain, some humiliation, you never know.

I know people have limits, and I will take these into consideration, and we can work with these to find out how far you will go and what you will do.

PM me with these details if you are interested in being my slave or have any questions to ask:
Name, age, gender, what you look like, your likes/dislikes, do you have a camera or webcam, limits and any questions you may have.