PDA

View Full Version : 26/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in US (serious replies only)

joekidd
08-31-2011, 02:19 PM
26/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in US (serious replies only)

NO UNDERAGE RESPONSES MUST BE 18+

First off I want to thank you for taking the time to stop by and read my ad.

I have been on this site for over a year now, and ultimately have not found what I'm looking for. I have found subs that are only interested in serving once, or males pretending to be females. With that being said a Camera is a strict requirement for me. In the beginning the face is not required to be shown in the picture. Since this is an online relationship as a Master I'm extremely limited on what I can do, and simple emails of tasks doesn't do it for me. I need proof that what I said is being done, My tasks take time to think of, and the last thing I want is someone to be pretending do them. If this is a problem for you then there is no point in reading the rest of my ad.

About Me

Name: Master J

I have been into this scene for a couple years now and really like what it has to offer when it works out. I got started out by watching simple BDSM movies. The more I watched the more I really liked what being a Master had to offer. I have trained a couple of slaves both online and even had one slave live with me for 2 years. We split due to personal reasons. If you a beginner you don't have to worry. I have enough experience to train you.

I do have a job which means that I will not be able to chat 24/7. Instead I expect to keep in contact with my slaves 4-5 days a week for a couple hours at a time.

Communication

I do all my chatting through Yahoo or Skype. I have found those two to be the best ways to communicate online.

My Likes

- Rough sex
- Rope and bondage play
- Humiliation
- Throat fucking
- Anal sex
- Pee control
- Pasturbation control
- Being told what to wear
- Gags
- Verbal Abuse

Things I hate

- Bestiality of any kind
- Incest of any kind

Ultimately what I'm looking for

- Is an obedient Female

- Loves to be totally controlled in all aspects of her life. A slave that lets her master pick out her outfits for the day, along with when she is allowed to cum, or even pee.

- Is into pain as long as it's not permanent or deals with blood

- Enjoys being pushed to her limits and trying new things.

- Is not of afraid of being humiliated if told to do so.

- Keeps a daily journal that is sent to her master everyday.

- Lives alone or with a roommate who allows you to have privacy so you can perform your daily tasks.

- Has a Webcam or Camera to prove to her Master that her tasks are being performed

- Is a loyal slave.

If you have read this ad and feel you can meet these requirements feel free to PM me the following information.

I also wanted to add if one of my likes is a limit of yours, thats no a problem at all. As a master I respect what a slave is comfortable doing and uncomfortable doing, I would never force someone to do something they didn't want to.

Your Name:
Your Age:
Your Location:
Do you work or go to school?
Also what made you wanna be a slave?

joekidd
09-07-2011, 09:11 PM
I have received some very interesting responses. Overall, no one has come close to what I'm looking for, and am still considering if you want to PM.