PDA

View Full Version : Show Off for the Boys

slaveboytoy83
02-12-2008, 12:22 AM
If you live with other people, run your dick out through your fly and walk out into the kitchen for a drink. Finish your drink before putting your dick away.

People don't have to actually see you, but the threat that somebody will is definitely there :o

SubMissChievous
02-12-2008, 12:43 AM
A variation for girls: Do the same with a blouse or a vest unbuttoned or unzipped (with nothing else underneath of course...)

shavedmikee
02-12-2008, 04:29 AM
try going cammando-no underware and go shopping with fly open

slaveboytoy83
02-12-2008, 08:52 AM
These are some great alternatives. I'm not sure I am brave enough to go shopping commando and unzipped, but way to take the dare to the next level!

Davros
02-12-2008, 09:40 AM
I love this type of dare - risky to a certain extent, but also funny.

I've half done this at primary school - wandered around with my zip undone. It was really embarrassing when a teacher called me over and told me :o:D

nuditydudity
02-12-2008, 05:09 PM
Another way to do the one commando.........

Go commando, then unzip your fly, and when someone so kindly informs you of the fact, simply say: Oops! Thanks for letting me know, zip up, then, once they leave, unzip it again! See how many times you have to zip up.

For me: In one day, out at the mall, I was told 7 times to zip up. Noticed one girl lookinig right there, but she didn't say anything...she just smiled....and stared....

NudityDudity