PDA

View Full Version : 25/male/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

naddan
08-29-2011, 05:01 PM
25/male/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

A little about me:
I am a bisexual, experienced sadist Dom/Master who enjoys both boys and girls, but I am currently looking for a male slave for online play. If we chat and I like you, an ongoing ownership or casual thing could be established depending on what we agree on.

The guy I'd like to play with:
I'm looking for a slim twinky slave. You must be eager and happy to serve. I'm not into having to force my slave to do anything. he will do as he's told. Also, if you are over 25, please don't message me, just not what I'm looking for.

What I'm into:
If you match the above description, and enjoy most of the following things, you should message me.
1. Ass play
2. orgasm control and chastity
3. begging/pleading
4. watersports (of all kinds)
5. light/medium bondage
6. spanking/flogging/slapping
8. humiliation
9. objectification and slave treatment
10. Some public
11. Forced bi

I require a webcam and contact 1-2 times per week.

I'm very open and honest, so you may ask me anything you like.

I feel like I should make it clear that I do not expect a slave boy to come to me fully formed and perfect.

I hold myself and my slaves to a high standard, but as long as you have the eager and open mind of a true slave, your experience level and your knowledge is completely unimportant.

If you are a complete virgin or an experienced slave, I will still have to train and mold you to my liking and enjoy every moment of it.

bigone190
08-29-2011, 05:15 PM
hi i will b your slave ime new to slavery ime 24 m uk