PDA

View Full Version : 34/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

Perk26
08-29-2011, 10:18 AM
34/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

Dear masters,

I´m keen to idea to give myself to someone who cares to push my limits. I have done lot of dare for myself, but I would love to make things someone tolds me to do - both online and offline. I have some dares being online slave and done things mentioned under likes in real life.

I´m not looking this for my arousal but to find master who respects me and on same time can be strict then you feel that I can do more for you within my limits. Therefore it is not important are you male or female, but then I get many intresting responses and have to choose, then I prefare female master.

I have both webcam and digital camera and I´m ready to presents proofs about my dares, then you prefare offline dares. I´m waiting both online and offline tasks.

I cant be very ofter online, but i hope to serve you several times per week. Offline tasks can be daily.

pain (nipple torture, cbt, candle wax, caning ...)
crossdressing
mind public nudity or dares/task related to being nude (home and safe public)
home tasks nude or crossdressed
punisments then I don't find guts to fulfill the task

Can do if you need me to do:
Pain (needles)
Piss
Ass play

Limits:
Scat
Obvious public nudity
Family and friend

I can be more specific about likes/dislikes then you ask what you expect me to do.´

PM please and only serious answers. I´m not looking for master for one-two times, but serious commitment and willing to answer with same.

sayasukasex
08-30-2011, 12:13 AM
im a master. pm me your msn/skype.