PDA

View Full Version : is it wrong

sarahsistiff
08-29-2011, 08:51 AM
ok this happen a couple of months ago and i was wondering is it wrong to have pop my cousin cherry with my "sex toys" to was not force open her... she was 18 and she wanna me to pop it for her... if you think it was wrong you can post any punishment for me to do... my limits are pics cam illegal scat public....

orlando007007
08-29-2011, 09:21 AM
that is rong look at my signicher and sine up to the camp in the link

sarahsistiff
08-29-2011, 09:31 AM
that is rong look at my signicher and sine up to the camp in the link

MasterPain
08-29-2011, 11:35 AM
this is more of an asking for advice and not a request for Truth or Dare thead, we do have advice threads elsewhere.

but the taboo of first cousins doing things is a gray areas that is actualy illegal in many states.

in my personal oppinion i see nothing wrong with it though.

Rachie
08-29-2011, 11:45 AM
Depends how you / they are feeling about it

Moved to Advice Area.

Love Rachie
x x x x

Riley Taylor
08-29-2011, 11:51 AM
I think it's odd. I wouldn't do something like that with my relatives. However, I don't think it's actually ethically wrong.

yours_slave
08-30-2011, 12:06 AM
I think it's odd. I wouldn't do something like that with my relatives. However, I don't think it's actually ethically wrong.

This exactly. However it's your choice. Use your common sense and brain before doing anything about sex and tell her to use those too. Sex is designed not only to pleasure as required but it's designed to continued the breed of mankind. Do not play with it as whatever way you want. Re think before doing any sexual activity.