PDA

View Full Version : Sex-shop trip (good for beginners)

anonimousbob
08-27-2011, 11:32 AM
This is a dare for those of you up for a trip to a sex shop, and is a good way to get started if you're nervous or just new to it all.

Go to the adult store attired however you wish, I am planning to go in with a thong on and a butt-plug in whilst wearing baggy trousers/shorts to make the thong obvious.

Go up to the most attractive assistant in the shop (or the first to offer help) and hand them a note along the lines of:

"This [sub/slave] [pet/sissy/bitch] has been very naughty and needs to be punished. My pet has a budget of [however much you wish to spend], please pick out whatever you deem appropriate for [him/her]. "

You could add a list at the bottom of the types of punishments suitable, anal/crossdressing/painful/humiliating etc

Even better, if you have a master/mistress willing to participate, get them to write you the letter, and if possible don't read it before handing over (perhaps as an unread email) so you can have a bit of a surprise ;)

When I get time I'm going to have a go at this in town and will reply with the results

abc94
08-27-2011, 10:40 PM
That's actually a really good dare, but I think it's too extreme for beginners.

FrenchPlayer
08-28-2011, 02:58 AM
Very good dare, I'll try that if I can !

For a more thrilling experience, make sure it's written on the note that you have the thong/buttplug !

willingmale
08-28-2011, 12:52 PM
Sounds really fun, anybody want to write a letter for me to take in (without knowing the contents)?

I'm thinking Ann Summers (as I'm in the UK) and maybe a £50 limit

PM me