PDA

View Full Version : The T-shirt dare

vivala_dare
02-09-2008, 02:47 PM
i did this dare meny times as it is good. and i was not sure if to post it or not. so im going to tell you how to do it and hopefully you will enjoy doing it.

get 2 T-shirts 1 whats goes lower then your balls and 1 that goes to just above your bits or online with them

in the dark
walk past a window in your house that is lvl with you(i used my front room window as it is low and you can see above my legs from out side)or just use a window and stand in front of it.

while walking past the window in the dark be naked with the long T-shirt on.
walk past the window with the Short T-shirt on

you can wear underwear at first to make the dare longer

in the light[/I][/I]

so you have a light on so the window is lit up

while walking past the window in the light be naked with the long T-shirt on.
walk past the window with the Short T-shirt on

so people will see you semi naked

you can just stand in front of a window like your bedroom one

also to ficish it of walk past or stand in front of naked

fun part gets funner

walk around the house with ppl in like this
story of when i did it

i have done all of the above. but 1 time evry 1 was a sleep and i went down stairs in a short T-shirt that went to my pubes and while i was downstairs i made a coffe my bro came down and it was weird coz the only thing i had on was this t shirt so i hid behind my door and he grabed my coffe lol and went up stairs

but if you get cort naked in just a T-shirt the feeling would be hard to get out of it

so a good dare for all and try it see if any one sees you

hope you like see you a round

vivala_dare
02-10-2008, 12:04 PM
i see this has had a few views and would people mind comminting and maybe share your story just so ppl cac get the idea and fun to

Davros
02-10-2008, 12:06 PM
i see this has had a few views and would people mind comminting and maybe share your story just so ppl cac get the idea and fun to

It's only been posted for a day. Give people chance to try it if they want!

drofenaz
02-12-2008, 10:06 PM
One alternative could be to stand there blind folded with ear plugs in so you're not sure if anyone saw you.

vivala_dare
02-13-2008, 10:24 AM
nice add there dude

ainulindale
02-13-2008, 03:50 PM
I'm not really sure what's going on here, perhaps someone could explain it differently?

vivala_dare
02-24-2008, 02:10 PM
basically repiled on this so people can see the dare its a good dare so i want to keep it alive:)

Davros
02-24-2008, 02:16 PM
I'm not really sure what's going on here, perhaps someone could explain it differently?

Basically walk around, passing windows in the house, with just a t-shirt on that's just higher than the legs, exposing "downstairs" to whoever may see you.

Sounds awesome. I'm gunna do this one sometime :D:D

sweetashoney
02-24-2008, 02:34 PM
Ya this is an awsome dare.
I have done this at home a few times. I started off by wearing long t-shirts then started to wear shorter shirts as I got more and more daring. I found that this was a good starter and can get more progressive if you start doing a few exercises whilst in front of the window. This increases the chance that someone will spot you and will also continously raise and lower the t-shirt above your public region.

You can also do something similar to this in public. To be more precise in changing rooms. Just walk out with a t-shirt on as tho you've come out to ask an opinion from someone, you will get some looks and will make you feel real horny.

darefreak101
03-02-2008, 02:54 PM
Sounds pretty good, I dont know if I would do it

RainbowLiz
03-03-2008, 11:37 AM
This sounds good. I'd do this in the daylight myself in my own house as I am on my own so less chance i'll be seen.
That said, it's awful cold in England. O_O

sweetashoney
03-03-2008, 12:43 PM
That said, it's awful cold in England. O_O

Yup it is truly cold here at the moment. Although it does have its advantages, easily erect nipples for instance. For guys tho it can be a 'little' embarrasing :)

johnsalach
03-04-2008, 04:35 PM
Yup it is truly cold here at the moment. Although it does have its advantages, easily erect nipples for instance. For guys tho it can be a 'little' embarrasing :)

Cold! It was snowing yesterday. I could have skated down to town yesterday evening. My ego would be severely damaged if I went out in that.

I need all the inches I can ;-)

sweetashoney
03-05-2008, 12:30 PM
Cold! It was snowing yesterday. I could have skated down to town yesterday evening. My ego would be severely damaged if I went out in that.

I need all the inches I can ;-)

It is sooo cold, mostly it is the wind which cuts right through at the moment. I took a little semi-naked adventure around the campus lake last night, but it was so cold I couldn't stay out for long I was begininning to turn blue.

AM.PM
03-05-2008, 09:32 PM
this is pretty good.although i dont think i could do this or i would get caoght by my parents or somthing although most of my neaghbors are old and blind so its not like it would be that bad:p

Davros
03-06-2008, 11:14 AM
although most of my neaghbors are old and blind so its not like it would be that bad:p

An average street contains a nice number of houses. So you live somewhere surrounded by oldies and blind people?