PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Ideas

TeenSlave
02-09-2008, 01:23 PM
Ok Let me make it clear I'm not usually a Dom, my name kind of implies that lol, so I'm not used to having to come up with ideas to use on a slave, as I know most people comment saying its my job to come up with them but its not. Please don't ask why I am domming someone then, as I wont say just thought I'd make it clear.

Anyway am looking for ideas for tasks and punishments to use on my slave, he has a big foot fetish, same as me. His limits are no public, no scat, no xdressing. since he hasn't given me a definitive list I just know what they are, I can't be sure I've added them all so it might be updated.

TeenSlave
02-10-2008, 02:06 PM
no-one going to help?

Rudi_87
02-29-2008, 10:46 AM
I'm in the same situation as you; I can't really think outside the box when it comes to giving slaves dares. Can anyone help?

Insomnia
02-29-2008, 12:32 PM
Well, how about you pick some of your favourite bits? things you've done/ fantasised about/ etc.

Try to take him in unusual directions he hasn't been, or thought of. He may have a 'no family' limit - but you could sent him into his sisters room when noones home to do 20 naked press-ups.