PDA

View Full Version : Which Dare Type Are You?

Rob
12-18-2006, 10:31 AM
Wanna find out what dare type you are? Just vote before the end of 2006 on which dare you would most like to do, out of the ones posted in the poll above. It doesn't matter why you prefer this dare, because you feel most comfortable, because it's difficult, because it shows how brave you are...etc.

This will also help people find out what the most popular dare type here is and who to dare what. This poll will show how you voted, so when you ask for dares, you don't have to clarify what your favorate type is.

Each of the possible answers represents a dare type: Disgusting, Embarassing, Painful, or Sexual. Just vote and in 2007, I will post which answer is which. Vote wisely.

Smile Guy
12-18-2006, 10:42 AM
This is a fantastic idea, Rob!

After careful thought, I chose "Walk outside your house in only your underwear". Although I would possibly more likely do it with no clothes at all, if it were my choice. I feel it is probably the most brave one to do (completely public, worse if you're caught, etc) as well as the one I would get the most thrill out of doing. This, of course, is strictly my own opinion.

Can't wait to see other people's thoughts!

Glutgod
12-18-2006, 02:14 PM
I had to go with painful hence me bing king of it I should be able to endure it. And Rob wow I like the idea it sounds fun!!! But it dosent show basic examples because If I were to like painful it would be like would you rather get spanked or punched and if it where disguesting too its like would you rather get pissed on or drink piss more people would choose pissed on over punched and spanked over drink piss so what I'm trying to say ios the pools will not be accurate enough to tell.

TrekBoy008
12-18-2006, 03:44 PM
I chose the wedgie because I like dares involving underwear and wedgies.

Mephistopheles
12-18-2006, 09:34 PM
This is a fantastic idea, Rob!

After careful thought, I chose "Walk outside your house in only your underwear". Although I would possibly more likely do it with no clothes at all, if it were my choice. I feel it is probably the most brave one to do (completely public, worse if you're caught, etc) as well as the one I would get the most thrill out of doing. This, of course, is strictly my own opinion.

Can't wait to see other people's thoughts!

Smile Guy took the words straight out of my mouth. I am a huge fan of humiliating dares myself, and, the courage this requires is far more than what the others do. Yes, stripping is embarrasing, but, I much more prefer the spirit of doing it in public rather than for a few friends.

michael46y
12-19-2006, 09:56 AM
I chose 'Strip for the group' as I have not been naked in front of a group of people before and wonder I they, and I, would react to my nudity. Though I would probably like to try the others.

spat
12-19-2006, 10:05 AM
Had difficult time choosing between wedgie and strip for group. Went with the wedgie but most probably would have gone with the strip if in public since it would a great challenge.

leathershoe4
12-19-2006, 12:49 PM
i chose wedgie, but i would find it more fun/daring/sexual ect... if i did it wearing womens underware

nina
12-19-2006, 01:00 PM
There's none there that truly appeal to me. I prefer disgusting dares not involving other's people slavia. If I had to choose I would choose the wedgie because it is quite humiliating even though not terribly painful(for a girl).

bkwrm37
12-21-2006, 11:24 PM
Had difficult time choosing between wedgie and strip for group. Went with the wedgie but most probably would have gone with the strip if in public since it would a great challenge.
I did the same. Exactly the same...

Modelnude4u
12-29-2006, 07:13 AM
I chose strip for the group, not even knowing what group that might be.
I like going outside in my underwear too, but I do that quite a bit already.
My underwear style of choice are thongs, so when I go out in my underwear, it's pretty close to naked!

Craig

cyrano69
12-29-2006, 04:51 PM
voted a while back but forgot to comment.
I went for stripping for the group, outside in my underwear would be close second.

jordan1994
02-14-2007, 09:28 PM
i think mine would b kinkey dares:p

Musty 21
02-20-2007, 07:32 PM
i know it is closed but painful

bradford85
07-15-2008, 07:19 PM
I would rather strip for a group but never really have. I have only taken off my shirt...

Hampers
07-16-2008, 01:37 AM
This thread is over a year old! Let threads die, and don't bump.
Thread closed.