PDA

View Full Version : a date with fate.

ShadowyFigure
02-09-2008, 07:36 AM
I dare you to ask a boy/girl you really like. And if they say no, keep persisting. if they say yes, then go on the date. Be as obnoxius and disgusting as you can possibly can be. And tell him/her your deepest, darkest secret. >:)

slave1987
02-09-2008, 08:15 AM
I dare you to ask a boy/girl you really like. And if they say no, keep persisting. if they say yes, then go on the date. Be as obnoxius and disgusting as you can possibly can be. And tell him/her your deepest, darkest secret. >:)

If you really like them then why would you be trying to get rid of them? Probably be better to do it on someone you don't know.

How did you get on with this dare?

shroobs
02-09-2008, 11:46 AM
Because it's a dare??? Dares are meant to be as crazy and stupid as possible.

If you really like them then why would you be trying to get rid of them? Probably be better to do it on someone you don't know.

ShadowyFigure
02-09-2008, 12:27 PM

How did you get on with this dare?

And because strangely, that's how i met Sophia, my girlfriend.

slave1987
02-09-2008, 01:38 PM
You seem to be missing the point. If you genuinely like the person, as this dare requires you to, then you wouldn't really ask them out and then act like a complete and utter ass