PDA

View Full Version : No Limits

subgirl1993
08-17-2011, 04:16 PM
Hello All-

This is a thread to say i have made a very big step in my service to my Master. Last night, he claimed i am his perfect slave. i made the decision that i have no limits with my Master. i know some people will say that is crazy, but i trust my Master. i know that there is nothing he will get me to do that i am not capable of. i know my Master will not make me do anything illegal, but that is a choice of his. i guess another way to say it is that i have left my limits up to my Master, he decides what i am capable of and what i am not.

last night my Master pushed me. he had me walk naked outside from the porch to the shed, while he watched (via Skype, this is online). i walked slowly and tried not to cover up. but i know my Master had me do it because he knew i would be safe and that no harm would come to me from this task.

anyways, in conjunction with my big step, there is something else. my Master is very proud of me and happy with me. because of this, he wants to show me to other people. we are taking a step with this, by creating an album on kinktalk. my user is "subgirl1993". occasionally pictures will be posted of tasks i have completed for my Master. the purpose of this thread is to inform you of this album, if you would like to watch my progress with my Master.

thank you all! feel free to comment!

<3 subgirl1993

Thoughtwrangler
08-17-2011, 04:37 PM
First lot of pictures is already up.

I wanted to make a couple of points.

We aren't looking for tasks. If a whole heap of people say they'd love to see my slave after spankings I will put more of those photos up. If lot's of people say they'd like to see her breasts tied more of those photos will go up. If someone posts a specific dare or task it won't happen.
If anyone makes one single negative comment about my slave they will piss me right off. I am extremely proud of her and what she's accomplished. This is a big step for her and I don't want disparaging comments from the peanut gallery. If you really feel compelled to give some feedback that you think might be construed as negative PM me.
I am hoping to get her to a point where she will perform for other people on cam. This won't be for a little while but those of you who enjoy her pictures can PM me if you are interested in being part of a small audience that might see her.
I will be censoring any pictures that go online to protect my slave's identity. The pictures may seem a little odd or cut off at weird places but I have no intention of letting anything that has the smallest possibility of identifying her onto the internet.

Thank you all for reading. Would love to know what you think.

Star Shadows
08-17-2011, 04:42 PM
I am so proud of how you are coming along *twin* so this point here that is quoted... it goes for me too. You make negative comments and I will get angry, and believe me, you do not want that.

If anyone makes one single negative comment about my *twin* they will piss me right off. I am extremely proud of her and what she's accomplished. This is a big step for her and I don't want disparaging comments from the peanut gallery.

[/LIST]

nellybell
08-17-2011, 05:36 PM
This and your other thread are very blogish type things. I'm going to pop this over to the s/m blog section. Maybe start something there or in the blog section?

Good luck and have fun with him :3

subgirl1993
08-27-2011, 07:55 PM
New pictures posted on album in kinktalk.

The pictures are all pictures of my breasts, because the theme for this week was breast torture.

Thoughtwrangler
08-27-2011, 07:58 PM
To clarify a little further.

My slave has 16 weeks of classes this semester. For each week of Semester I have a theme for her to be trained in. Each week I intend to have her post some pictures of her tasks that week. This is week 1.

Check back for more next week.

Mickiz
08-28-2011, 10:58 PM
Hi guys, I really love the synergy between you two. I checked out the picture and they're great, congratulations to you subgirl1993 and thanks to you both for sharing this with us. I look forward to the future updated :)

AmysWay
09-01-2011, 09:16 PM
Nice to see her being put to Good Use :)

subgirl1993
09-03-2011, 07:23 PM
i have completed my second week of training for the semester, entitled ass torture.

this means more pictures have been uploaded.

some of them are the results of last weeks tasks of breast torture, such as ones with the bruising on my breasts.

there is a picture of my ass after spanking it 30 times on each side with my plastic hairbrush.

there is one of my ass being stretched by five markers.

and another of my ass being prolonged stretched with three ice cubes and four markers in for two hours.

this upcoming week is pussy torture.

the week after that is insertions. and my Master will take into account any requests that are made for what you might like to see inserted. you can pm my Master Thoughtwrangler. my Master prefers that you pm him your requests, rather than post them here. apparently he would rather i not know until it happens :P

peaceful_soul
09-07-2011, 01:23 AM
You two look like you have a great time. Pussy torture sounds very exciting, I look forward to reading updates. ;)

AurelieCatena
09-07-2011, 01:33 AM
Congratulations! Best wishes for your progression.

subgirl1993
09-11-2011, 02:38 PM
new pictures are up from this past week of pussy torture.

this upcoming week is various insertions.

Thoughtwrangler
09-25-2011, 02:49 PM
Apparently a lot of people have been eagerly awaiting some new pictures. My slave is uploading them as I speak. These are mostly from her tasks in the week of insertions. She's very embarrassed about the cucumber in particular.

This week just gone was orgasm denial and I have no photos for it. This week just started is bladder control and I won't have many photo's so if things are a bit quiet for a little bit that's why.

I'm the one who decides what pictures go up so you can always PM me if you want information.

Cheers,

Thought

subgirl1993
10-04-2011, 05:37 AM
new picture up on kinktalk

aus guy
10-04-2011, 05:53 AM
Very nice, its great to see you progressing along.

undiefree
10-04-2011, 06:38 PM
wonderful....the spankings look great, more ass training in the future?

Thoughtwrangler
10-05-2011, 03:26 AM
What do you mean when you say ass training undie free?

undiefree
10-05-2011, 07:37 PM
What do you mean when you say ass training undie free?

i assumed the spankings were an ass training excercise? Please clarify if not

Thoughtwrangler
10-06-2011, 12:35 AM
Yes they were, however I was asking what it was you were hoping to see specifically as I may take it under advisement.

subgirl1993
10-31-2011, 06:02 AM
new pictures up. pussy opened with pegs

Slightly Pathetic
11-01-2011, 12:04 PM
I think Thoughtwrangler is just trying to make use jealous. It's working. (See comments on subgirl1993's pics.)

xxstupid15xx
11-01-2011, 12:27 PM
how bout with you in adult daipers

Thoughtwrangler
11-03-2011, 07:10 PM
SlightlyPathetic, I'm glad to hear that you like what you see. Though the reason my pet is posting pictures has nothing to do with making anyone jealous. It's because a) I am very proud of her and what she's done and want to display that and b) because I want her to learn to trust me totally even when I am pushing limits and she is scared.

stupid15, I'm sorry but I have no interest in having her wear adult diapers.

Thankyou to all who comment, PM and view the photos.

Star Shadows
11-04-2011, 11:50 AM
Seen that these photos were up by fluke when I came back for some reason, I am still so proud of what you achieve, my amazing non twin twin. Keep up the amazing work :D

MountainMan1
11-06-2011, 09:10 PM
What is the alblum called?

subgirl1993
11-08-2011, 07:42 AM
the album is called pictures of my for my Master. you can also search for my user name, which is the same as it is here.

subgirl1993
11-10-2011, 07:52 PM
Hey all! New pics up at KinkTalk.

Boobies!!

Slightly Pathetic
11-10-2011, 08:43 PM
Hey all! New pics up at KinkTalk.

Boobies!!Very nice! Read my comment :D

subgirl1993
11-15-2011, 09:06 PM
new pictures are posted. breasts bound with nipple clamps. naked.

subgirl1993
11-16-2011, 06:51 PM
more new pictures, somewhat of a different type. showing part of my face, to show my devotion to my Master

Slightly Pathetic
11-16-2011, 09:18 PM
@subgirl1993, Which do you enjoy more:
Being seen by strangers performing S&M activities upon yourself.
-OR-
Knowing that you have given yourself to master's commands, and feeling completely under control.

subgirl1993
11-17-2011, 05:00 AM
moreso knowing that i have made my Master happy.

but out of the two options you gave:
Knowing that i have given myself to my Master's commands, and feeling completely under control.

subgirl1993
11-26-2011, 07:40 PM
hello getDare friends,

more pictures have been posted.

subgirl1993
11-30-2011, 01:29 PM
Thank you to everyone who looks at and comments on my photos! i really appreciate it!

subgirl1993
12-27-2011, 08:02 AM
Hey everyone! Pictures have been updated. Sorry, it has been so long, but my Master and I have both been extremely busy.

Loves2control88
01-02-2012, 11:00 AM
nvm doesnt matter

Star Shadows
01-10-2012, 03:10 PM
Hey everyone! Pictures have been updated. Sorry, it has been so long, but my Master and I have both been extremely busy.

Your bravery astounds me.
Im so proud of you
and know your master is too
keep up the good work twin

Thoughtwrangler
01-12-2012, 01:03 PM
Would just like to announce that I won't be posting any more pictures of my pet on kink talk. I am so wonderfully proud of her and love showing her off but there are too many people not being respectful of her. Thankyou to all of those who were encouraging and supportive of her we loved hearing your feedback.