PDA

View Full Version : BeX - My birthday present

BeX25
02-08-2008, 12:40 PM
Hiya,

I have to share this with you…… The other day was my birthday and Emma gave me a present like no other. On the day she gave me a card which read ‘your birthday present will arrive on Saturday’. She said she just had to share with me what it was. It turns out she had been on the net and found some site where people offered themselves as slaves and pets wanting to be humiliated and embarrassed in public. I must admit that this was something of a new concept to me. She went on to say how she had contacted a girl who wanted to be a slave and had invited her round to my house on Saturday. I did not know what to think but thanked her.

The other girls had all been just as imaginative. Bex had given me a set of bondage gear, whips, handcuffs and the like. Sophie had given me a set of cock rings which she assured me would give me a hard on for longer and a soft plastic dildo which was made of a jelly kind of material!, why I do not know. Evie had not managed to get a present and so when she came over, she stood there, dressed in a long coat and knee length boots. When I opened the door she opened the coat revealing her naked body. ‘Happy birthday’ she said. I had laughed, and then she explained how she had forgotten and offered herself as my present. I thought it would be rude not to accept such a wonderful gift and so invited her in. I nailed her on the kitchen worktop and floor. I fucked her senseless and came filling her pussy with my cum. She left saying she would make a note to forget my Christmas present!
Jo simply gave me a copy of playboy with a year’s subscription but that was much welcomed.

Saturday arrived and I awoke early with a hard on as usual. I got up and went to the bathroom. My cock strained to be free and my boxers looked as though I had placed a large sausage in them. I walked in and noticed the copy of playboy. I started flicking through it and came across a photo shoot of Elana Santarelli. I looked at her images and decided to have a wank. I got onto all fours, as I found this the easiest position and placed the magazine before me. I held my cock with my right hand and began masturbating. Whilst wanking myself off I noticed her tits were perfect and the side on view of her made them look like two mountains. She had the perfect body and reminded me of Jo, who had similar tits. I began to fantasise about shagging her and cumming over those fantastic tits. With a low moan I came, my cock spurting out its spunk which I stopped from going everywhere by tightening my hand around its end. I knelt up and moved to the toilet, releasing my hand and watching the spunk spurt into it. I felt better and ready for the day.

I went downstairs and had breakfast, then started watching tele. I was just getting into a programme when the doorbell rang. I got up and answered it. Stood before me was girl. I stared at her and thought she was absolutely stunning. She appeared oriental in features but was quite petite, almost looking miniature. She had layered black hair just below her shoulders and at first glance she reminded me slightly of Myleene Klass. ‘Hello’ I said, ‘can I help you’. She took a piece of paper from her pocket and read it, then said ‘Hello, I am Mi-cha and I am your present from Emma, I am your slave. It has been arranged, are you not expecting me?’ ‘Hello Mi-cha, what a lovely name, I am expecting you, please come in’. She stepped inside the house and said ‘many thanks, my name means beautiful girl, it is Korean, like me’ and she smiled a wonderful full smile. I replied to her ‘My name is Adam, which means Adam! It’s British like me’.

Mi-cha came in I invited her to sit down. ‘I have to admit to you that I am not really sure what is suppose to happen or what I am to do, I have never done anything like this before?’. Mi-cha explained that it was fine, she had been a slave to many masters and she understood. She would ensure I was taught well to be a good master.

We sat and talked for quite a while, getting to know each other, Mi-cha seemed a lovely girl, probably about 20 years old. She had the most amazing skin I noticed, which looked slightly tanned but looked healthy. Her face was well proportioned and she had the most amazing dark eyes, small button nose and pouting lips. My cock agreed with my brain and became erect in my boxers with approval. She was wearing a blue t-shirt and jeans. I was still slightly uncomfortable about the whole domination thing, not knowing if I would like it?

Mi-cha explained that as my slave she had to do whatever I asked of her, she said to think of her as a pet. She told me she loved to serve good masters, and liked humiliation especially publicly. I looked at this young innocent looking girl before me and asked her how we begin? Mi-cha said ‘you’re the master you just tell me what to do, for instance do you think your slave should be sat talking with you, or should they be serving you and calling you master?’ ‘Oh’ I replied, ‘so you will truly do what I request?’ Mi-cha nodded ‘that’s what slaves do, master’ I kind of got where we were going and how she wanted to be treated. I believed she didn’t want to have to think about anything, being totally dominated. ‘Your quite right’ I said, ‘get off the furniture, sit on the floor’. Amazingly Mi-cha did as I asked. She sat on the floor and winked at me. ‘Shall I answer you, when I do something you ask?’ she said. I thought for a moment then replied, ‘yes, I shall address you as bitch and you shall address me as master, is that understood?’ Mi-cha nodded and said ‘oh yes master’. I thought I was going to enjoy today.

BeX25
02-08-2008, 12:40 PM
I sat on the sofa looking at this virtual stranger sat on the floor, in expectation of my commands. Why did people want to subject themselves to this sort of thing I wondered? I was again drawn to Mi-cha’s face, her soft features were indicative of a Korean woman and I wondered what the rest of her looked like. I bet she had lovely tits I thought. Then I realised she was waiting to do as I said. I wanted her naked; I thought that would be fun. ‘I have decided bitch, slaves should not be allowed to wear clothing that is just for masters, I insist you take it off bitch’. I wondered if I was being a little callous, but couldn’t believe it when Mi-cha replied ‘yes master, anything you say.'
She undid her jeans and pulled them off, revealing a lovely pair of slender, but tiny legs and a pair of black lace knickers. She then pulled her t-shirt off over her head; her stomach was flawless and toned. Her long black hair cascaded over her shoulders. She wore a matching black lace bra. Her breasts looked small but were well rounded; I could not wait for her to reveal them. She undid her bra and slipped it off, as I imagined her tits were perfect, my cock twitched in my boxers. Her tits were of average size with tight small nipples, although her tits were quite full in shape. She was possibly only a B cup but my, what gorgeous tits. She sat there in her pants and said ‘shall I remove these too master?’ I stared at her ‘Of course bitch, I want you naked’ I replied. ‘Very well my master’ she said and slipped her panties off, revealing a small perfectly formed shaven pussy. ‘I hope master likes what is before him?’ she said. Fucking hell I thought this is heaven. ‘Oh yes, master loves what he see’ I replied. ‘Bitch has a tight pussy, I am inexperienced master, and have not had much inside me. I am willing to take anything, anywhere in any hole, I just want to please you master’ Mi-cha said. My cock twitched.

‘Would master like a drink’ Mi-cha said. ‘Yes he would' I replied ‘get me a beer from the fridge’. She stood up and went towards the kitchen ‘get down on your hands and knees’ I barked. I couldn’t believe it when she obeyed, I felt quite powerfull. She returned with a can of beer held in one hand whilst crawling on all fours back towards me. I noticed her tits hung downwards like two small rounded mounds. Fuck me she was beautiful I thought.

She suggested that I watched tele and relaxed for a bit, whilst deciding what I wanted to do with my present. ‘Mi-cha’ I said, ‘how long are you here for?’ she replied ‘Well I only planned on today, but it depends on you?’. ‘What do you mean by that?’ I asked. She replied if you do not let me go, then I can not. No one knows where I am’. I thought for a moment, was she inviting me to keep her against her will? Just imagine a little cutie imprisoned upstairs, no one would know. The thought seemed appealing.

I began to watch tele and after about ten minutes noticed Mi-cha crawling into the hallway. ‘What you doing?’ I said. ‘I just wanted to see these pictures on the wall’ she replied. ‘Hang on a moment’ I replied, ‘your supposed to be my slave and do what I say, I don’t want you wandering off, get back here’. She crawled back into the living room, and sat in the corner, her legs folded beneath her. I got up; ‘right that’s it’ I said and went into the garage. I found an old dog lead and returned placing it around Mi-cha’s neck and passed the other end around the radiator pipe, so she could not wander off again.

I relaxed and my mind raced with what to do with her. My first thought was to just fuck the bitch now and send her home. My cock was ready and the naked bitch sat there chained to the radiator waiting. I could easily wander over push her onto all fours and ram my cock in her tight pussy. It wouldn’t take two minutes to cum filling her with my spunk. That would teach her a lesson. Something inside said that it would be wrong. She trusted me and I had a responsibility to her, even though she was my slave.

I decided that we should go out. There was a country park a short drive away. It had a hill that was the highest point for miles, called Beacon Hill. I thought it should be fairly quiet at this time of day. What about Mi-cha? Did she go out naked? Was I supposed to let her? I did not want her to be arrested, but she wanted humiliating. I pondered the situation for a while.
I opened the car boot and she climbed into the back of my estate car. I it and got in the drivers seat and pulled away. Looking in the rear view mirror I could see her sat upright in the back. We pulled up at some traffic lights and I watched her, she did not move, despite cars pulling up behind and at the side of us, whose occupants could have seen her. She was either mental or had more guts than me.

When we got to Beacon Hill I pulled up at the side of the road noticing there were no other cars around. I opened the boot to let her out. ‘Out bitch’ I ordered. She sat there looking lovely and innocent, her hair framing her face beautifully and her breasts smooth and rounded.
I grabbed the chain and pulled her out. She climbed onto the ground and waited. I had found some wide black parcel tape at home and had placed a piece about 3 inches square over each nipple and a length about 3 inches by 20 inches ran from just below her belly button which ran across her vagina, and arse cheeks to the base of her back. She was covered, yet still virtually naked.

BeX

To be continued.....

vivala_dare
02-08-2008, 01:04 PM
what a story

just like to say bex u should get the writer award u are well good

you write some mint storys and i dont just say that to evry 1 well done:):clap:

Kitty
02-08-2008, 01:09 PM
another great work of story by the super writer bex

DoctorWorm
02-08-2008, 05:21 PM
Keep up the great work BeX.

BeX25
02-09-2008, 02:18 PM
I filled my coat pockets with items from the car I thought may be useful and then locking it began walking, pulling Mi-cha by the lead. She was making slow progress on her hands and knees. The ground was wet and it was pretty awful to walk in, yet alone crawl through. We made our way to a gate which opened onto a path leading up the hill. Already by this stage her legs below the knee and hands were covered in wet mud. There was a large puddle in front of the gate, probably caused by everyone walking through the same spot. When I say large, I mean large, possibly about 6 or 7 foot across and it looked about 1 foot deep in the middle.
I looked at Mi-cha and then the puddle. Something inside me told me to do it; I think the power was going to my head. I released her from the lead and took out the jelly dildo I had received as a birthday present, which I had, had the foresight to bring. I threw it into the middle of the puddle and said ‘Bitch, fetch, go on, fetch the toy for your master’. I stood and watched as she without hesitation, crawled into the puddle. Its water was brown and there was thick wet mud all around it. She reached the middle and I could see how the mud was sticking to her as she stuck her head into the water and came up with the dildo between her teeth. The mud was now covering her face and dribbling down her neck and breasts. ‘Well done’ I said rewardingly, ‘roll over, play dead’ god I was cruel I thought to myself. Mi-cha not wanting to disappoint, lay down flat in the mud on her front and then rolled over in it.
As she lay there face up I looked at her shapely body there in the muddy puddle. The whole front of her glistened with wetness and the mud was covering every inch of her naked body.
I said ‘you are naughty, bitch. You have turned your master on.’ She sat up onto her knees and faced me, water dripping off of her body and hair. ‘Come here master and your bitch will relieve you of it’ she said. I stepped towards her and couldn’t believe what was happening as she undid my fly and released my hard cock. She took it all deep in her mouth and sucked hard on it. She continued sucking and licking it, exploring it with her tongue until I realised what was happening. I had not decided this should happen. I was in control here not her. I pushed her head off my length and did my fly up. ‘Naughty bitch’ I said angrily. You have to be punished for that. I walked towards and through the gate whilst thinking of a worthy penance.
The other side of the gate I put her lead back on her, as the sign had instructed me, dogs must be kept on leads. I started up the path a muddy and wet Mi-cha crawling behind. I looked at her and noticed most of the tape had come off and her pussy and arse were now uncovered. I took the dildo and wiped it clean with some wet-wipes I had in my coat pocket. I walked behind Mi-Cha and pushed the end of the dildo against her ring piece, which I watched, slowly stretch around the dildo and gradually accept it. Soon I had inserted the whole length of it inside her arse and as I did so she rested on her elbows and moaned as the object was inserted. Only the end of it protruded from her anus. I looked at her and said ‘right’ if you can get to the top of the hill without that falling out and without touching it with your hands, you will not receive a punishment for what you did earlier’. With that I yanked her lead and began upwards. She tried to crawl up the hill, but being on hands and knees inevitably soon the toy had worked free, due to her legs moving and fell on the floor. I picked it up and looked disappointingly at her. She had only made it about half way up. I decided enough was enough.
I took from my coat pocket a ball of string and unwound it. I told Mi-cha to sit down on her bottom with legs wide open, she was to be punished. I tied the string around her neck and made a knot so it wouldn’t move. It was not tight, just a loop around her neck which I then took down her front and beneath one of her tits. I then tied the string around her tits and back in a figure of eight pattern, tightly. When I say tightly I mean tightly. The string cut into her tits as much as possible and the skin was protruding over the string cutting deep into each breast. I noticed her nipples harden and her tits turn a darker shade. When I had finished tying the string I tied it off and admired my artwork. Her tits looked like some weird implants on her chest and no longer so desirable to me. I took a round white mint out of my pocket and inserted it in her pussy, pushing it deep with my finger. ‘Do not remove that, its part of your punishment. I shall release your bound tits, when they turn purple unless they fall off first. Does it hurt?’ I asked. She shook her head, ‘Your bitch can take the pain’ she defiantly said. With that I searched my pockets and finding some elastic bands wrapped one tightly over each of her nipples. ‘Take that fucking pain, bitch’ I said. I pulled her by the lead and walked on.

Eventually we made it to the top. Mi-cha sat looking tired, her body dirty and looking abused and her tits had turned a deep purple colour. I untied the string, and noticed them start to look better for it. Her face that had looked so beautiful earlier looked pale and ill. What had I done, maybe I had pushed her too far. ‘Are you ok?’ I asked. She looked pathetically at me ‘Oh yes, bitch is having a good time, she has never been this stimulated by a master’. She was unbelievable I thought to myself.
She sat beside me. I took the end of the lead and placed it in her mouth so she was holding her own lead. I decided it would be best if we returned home, she was probably freezing. We started back, I allowed her to keep carrying her own lead. In the distance I noticed two figures approaching us. My heart raced. I looked at Mi-cha and said, ‘what do you want to do?’ She removed the lead and said ‘I must do what master wants; I am here only to serve him. If master says I should keep going then I will’. My cock hardened and stirred in my boxers. God she actually wants me to walk her past them. So I decided that’s what we would do. Apart from the fact Mi-cha was naked and covered in mud, walking on all fours, there was nothing really out of the ordinary about the two of us. As we walked past the two people, they gave a surprised stare and kept looking back at us as they walked on, but did not say a word. I realised that they were probably just as embarrassed as I was. Then it dawned on me that the only person who was comfortable with the situation was Mi-cha, the one who was naked.

Returning home Mi-cha got out of the back of the car and sat on the floor by the back door. I opened the door and was about to go into the kitchen when she said ‘master, your shoes are dirty, please allow me to clean them’ I looked at them and she was right, they were really muddy. ‘What do you want me to do?’ I asked her. She lay down and said ‘wipe you shoes on me, scrape the mud off onto me’ I was unsettled by the prospect of using someone as a mat, but was convinced when Mi-cha said ‘please master, I want you too, I will be turned on by the degradation’. I began to gently touch my shoe against her leg, transferring some mud. I was shocked to realise that after a while I was contentedly and forcefully pushing my shoe between her thighs and almost getting satisfaction from it. What was I turning into, I thought? All the time Mi-cha quietly lay there letting me do it.

Davros
02-09-2008, 02:18 PM
You do deserve an award. This is fucking amazing! You are THE best writer on here :D

BeX25
02-09-2008, 02:19 PM
I went into the house but Mi-cha remained outside. ‘Come in’ I said to her. ‘No, bitch is dirty and doesn’t deserve to’ she said. ‘Oh ok, what does bitch suggest her master do?’ I said hoping for guidance. ‘You should wash me with a sponge and bucket of water outside, the water should be cold, I do not deserve warm’ she said. I did as she suggested and whilst she was on all fours in my back garden I washed her body down with cold water, ensuring I paid attention to every nook and cranny. Again she did not moan and was soon clean, I allowed her inside.
I told her how impressed I was with her and she turned me on with the things she did for me. ‘Master is pleased with bitch, would she like a reward?’ I asked. She looked at me and said ‘fuck my pussy, that’s what I want’. Not needing to be asked twice I stripped off and lay on top of Mi-cha who was lying on her back on the kitchen floor. I opened her legs wide and tried to insert my hard cock. I couldn’t get it to enter her; her pussy was dry and tight. I played with her pussy with my hand, inserting a finger inside her. After a while of this her pussy became moist enough to receive my cock. I slid it inside her, feeling the tightness of her young pussy around it. I began to fuck her on the kitchen floor.
I was shafting her hard when suddenly she screamed out. I pulled my cock out of her and said, panting ‘what is it?’ She looked as though she was about to cry ‘No, it is bad for master to fuck me, I do not deserve it, you must punish me, I should not receive pleasure, only master should. Punish me now’. In my usual hopeless way I asked her what I should do.
She looked at me with scowling eyes and said in a menacing tone, ‘I want you to handcuff me naked to the tree in your garden and leave me there all night. Do it’. I felt slightly intimidated by her request and decided I would do as she wanted. I went upstairs and fetched the bondage set that Bex had given me the other day. When I came down Mi-cha had gone, I went into the back garden and in the corner by the fence, and she stood with her back to a large tree. Her hands were stretched behind her and clasped each other around the trunk of the tree. ‘Handcuff me, then fetch a blanket and wrap it around my body just below my chin, tight so I can not move, then wrap rope around it so it is secure’ she instructed. I handcuffed her, and was aroused at the sight of her, helpless there. I fetched a blanket and wrapped it as she had said. It pulled her tight against the tree and the rope stopped her moving, the blanket I thought would at least provide some warmth for her during the night. ‘Thank you master, go leave me and untie me tomorrow morning’. I did not know what to say and decided it was best to say nothing. I did not sleep well that night, despite the knowledge a naked woman was tied to a tree in my back garden, my mind just kept wondering how she was.
In the morning I rushed down, amazingly she was asleep her head resting against the tree. I untied her and for the first time she walked normally into the house. She sat at the table and I gave her tea and some hot breakfast. She ate it with the blanket wrapped around her. Neither of us spoke.
When she had finished she said as thought she had, had a normal nights sleep ‘You should take me into town. I don’t think I should be naked, it might not be wise, but I am willing to wear whatever you wish, master’. I looked at her in admiration, she really did enjoy this. I wondered what clothes to give her but realised all of mine would be too big and boring. She got a thrill from being humiliated, I decided she needed to wear something humiliating but not so ridiculous she was arrested. I went upstairs returning with a large white t-shirt and black leather belt and her own shoes. I handed them to her, ‘here this is what I want you to wear’ so pulled the t-shirt on it was big on her, coming down below her arse. She did the belt up over the t-shirt around her waist. I looked at her and was quite impressed, it looked strangely 1980’s in design and you wouldn’t know she was not wearing any pants. You could tell she had no bra on as the small mounds of her breasts were noticeable, because of the belt pulling the material tight and the fact her nipples were hard and sticking outwards. Looking at her she resembled some poor young girl who would look more at place in a third world country on an advert for OXFAM not walking down a high street in England. I thought her outfit was just right embarrassing but not offensive
We drove into town; and I let her sit in the passenger seat. When we got there, sat in the car park, I said ‘what would you like to do?’ She replied ‘why don’t we go and get me another top similar to this one’. I decided that sounded ok and we set off. She told me that she didn’t deserve to walk with her master and should behind him’ I disagreed and suggested she walk in front of me. Secretly I just wanted to watch her walk in front of me, watching her sexy body move in my t-shirt. We were walking along when she suddenly stopped and bend over so her back was at ninety degrees to the pavement, stretching down she picked up a one pound coin. I was unable to move, not because of the coin but because of the nude pert arse which was presented before me. I could see her tight pussy lips too, which just turned me on; I wanted to take her now from behind.
She stood upright and said ‘master a coin for you’ handed me the golden coin and continued walking. I wondered if she had any idea of the effect she had just had on me.
She led me to a charity shop, and she started looking through the t-shirts. ‘Master, here is one I like, can I try it on please’ she asked. ‘Ok’ I said nodding. She approached the counter which was staffed by a grey haired, wizened old lady. ‘I would like to try this on please; do you have any changing rooms?’ Mi-cha asked. The old woman looked her up and down, looking disdainfully down her nose at Mi-cha. ‘No’ she said ‘one is unable to try clothing on, we have not the facilities you require, Madame’. I did not know whether to laugh, piss myself or leg it, when suddenly Mi-cha undid her belt, dropping it to the floor and pulled her top off, right there in front of the woman. ‘One shall have to improvise then’ Mi-cha said mockingly to the woman now standing there naked before her. She pulled the t-shirt on and just as quickly took it off. ‘Not my colour’ she said throwing it to the floor. Picking up her belt and original t-shirt she began to walk out the shop naked. I followed her looking at the woman behind the counter who looked as though she was about to have a fit.
Mi-cha was stood in the high street nude. Walking off she pulled the t-shirt on and did the belt up. I followed. A little further down the street she stopped and looked at me. Laughing she said ‘I enjoyed that, posh cow, deserved it’. I said ‘I want you to go into another shop and bend down like you did earlier, pretend you are doing you shoes up. Do it in a quiet bit of the store towards the back. Master wants you too’
We walked into a high street clothes store; she headed to the back and began looking at clothes. I stood behind her and after about two minutes she bent down exposing her bare arse. I did not hesitate, undoing my fly and taking out my hard cock. I stood close behind her, pulling her arse towards me. I penetrated her pussy its lips opening to take my hard cock, swallowing it all deep inside her. I stood there in a shop with my cock deep inside a women’s pussy. Mi-cha rocked her body backwards and forwards on my hard length. The whole experience was too much for me to take and I shot my spunk inside her. I withdrew myself and did my fly’s up. Mi-cha stood up. The whole shag lasted probably only a minute! She stuck her hand between her legs and then held it before her face. Her fingers glistened, ‘you spunk master’ she said, erotically licking it off each finger one at a time. When she had finished she repeated the process, holding her fingers again covered in my spunk, which she has fished out from within herself. ‘You see master, there is plenty’ she shoved her fingers inside my mouth, and I tasted my own cum for the first time. I felt sick at the thought of what was happening and it tasted like nothing else I have ever tasted.
We remained in town for about another hour. Four more times in different stores we walked in and found a quiet area. I took my cock out ready and when Mi-cha saw I was ready she bent down. I slid my cock inside her and then withdrew it, each time only remaining inside her for about 15 seconds. To any one looking and seeing us they would have been unaware and thought she was just picking something up. I enjoyed it, getting a buzz from what we were doing.

BeX

To be continued....

Collared_Slave
02-09-2008, 05:12 PM
Its good - i need more.

Kitty
02-09-2008, 10:50 PM
another top stoy from bex! go be go go go!!

Stripperman
02-10-2008, 06:12 AM
WOW, this is awesome. I can't wait till the next segment, I subscribed.

18-m-uk-master
02-10-2008, 06:54 AM
two words - Hard On

JoMo
02-10-2008, 07:32 AM
who wants to donate to the "lets get BeX a statue and put it up in the middle of London" fund?

seriously Bex, just brilliant.

Trystaan
02-10-2008, 09:49 AM
Jomo I second and will put in a million.

I mean even if we don't get the whole 'statue' thing she should have an award and I can't belive her rep isn't off the page.

MM18
02-10-2008, 10:39 AM
I agree xTrYaTaNx Added to her rep, Hope to see more.

BeX25
02-10-2008, 01:30 PM
Driving back from town we passed a post box. I stopped the car and told Mi-cha to get and post her clothes, for me like a good slave. I watched with amazement as she got out and walked up to the post box on the side of the road and undid her belt and fed it into the slot. She then pulled her t-shirt over her head and did the same with that. She stood there naked apart from her shoes, not caring a toss who saw her. She walked back to the car and sat back in it and I continued driving home.
Relaxing at home later on in the evening I sat with a beer, watching television whilst reminiscing on the day. I had enjoyed it and missed the excitement. Mi-cha had ordered me to be more forceful with her, and said that as a master I was slacking. I decided that as a slave, she should not talk to me that way. I had punished her. I had spent the remainder of the day preparing things for her, pleasure. I decided to check on her and got up and went into the garden.
She was still there where I had left her, bound with an old skipping rope to the line. I had bound her wrists to the line and so forcing her to stand with her arms stretching upwards. I had let her dress in her own clothes when we had returned from town and this is what she was wearing now. ‘Have you learnt your lesson?’ I asked her. ‘Yes master’ she replied.
‘Well master has been thinking whilst you have been hanging around and he wants to humiliate you a little more.’ I said to her. Her reply surprised me ‘oh good bitch is pleased and master is so clever. What am I to do?’ she asked. ‘I am not going to tell you just yet’. I untied her and released her from the line and told her to get into the car. We drove back into town and stopped at the back of a supermarket in its car park. The store was still open and there were quite a few people around. We got out and I got a trolley I told her to sit in it and shut up. She did this obediently and I pushed the trolley inside. ‘Right’ I said ‘this is what is going to happen. I will push you around and at somewhere along each isle you have to remove one item of your clothing and swap it with something off a shelf.’ I pushed the trolley entering the first isle. We had got half way down when she said ‘stop’ we were amongst the fruit and veg. She removed her shoes and placed them with the potatoes, picking up a bag of them in exchange. ‘Well done’ I said and pushed the trolley onwards.
The next isle was tinned foods and she removed her socks leaving them in the beans section and placed a tin of beans in the trolley. She sat in the trolley with the two items as I went to the next isle, household items, polish, etc. She decided to remove her jeans and exchanged them for a tin of shoe polish. We continued to the next which was the pet’s isle. I thought she would remove her top, but she instead crouched in the trolley and removed her pants. She stuffed them in with the dog food and snatched a small bag of it. I knew just as well as she did that she was only wearing two items of clothing and there were at least six isles left. Halfway down the crisps and soft drinks isle she took a large multi pack of crisps and removed her top, throwing it onto the shelf. She took the crisps and held them against her body. She was only wearing her bra and with her top gone I could see her soft shaven pussy. As we passed the milk she grabbed a carton, and reaching behind her back undid her bra and dropped it onto the pallet. The isle was cold as it was frozen foods and as she sat there naked I noticed her nipples were hard. I also thought so was my cock. I gave her a choice we could go to a till and empty the items onto the cashiers point and pay. However she would be sat naked in a trolley in a possible queue or she could cover her modesty by using the tin of shoe polish and smear it over her tits and pussy and then run out the shop. However just as I was beginning to get turned on by the thought of watching her do the latter I became aware that we had attracted the attention of the store manager and a few security types who had become aware of our antics. I informed Mi-cha, who decided that the best thing to do she thought was for me to push the trolley as quickly as possible and for us to both get out.
I walked as quickly as I dare pushing my trolley with my head down, hoping nobody would notice the naked woman sat in it, covering herself with a large bag of crisps. I think the security types decided it was better to let us go as they probably wouldn’t have know what to do anyway, as they stopped following us towards the doors. Realising this, I thought that we might get away with this as long as we did not steal anything. The doors approaching fast I instructed Mi-cha to throw all the contents of the trolley out, which she did. I pushed it through the doors and towards the car. M-cha sat in it as I trundled her across the car park, the cold night air hitting her lovely naked body. We jumped in the car and sped off towards home. As I drove, I looked at my naked passenger and realising how close this had been and the fact she now had no clothes we both let out a hysterical laugh. The rest of the journey was carried out in silence, my mind thinking of what I had prepared earlier in the day for my unsuspecting slave.

What had Master Adam in store for the bitch slave Mi-cha?
What further acts of humiliation would he have her do?
How many more times could he fuck her?
How far could he dare her to go?
And what happened in the shower?

Unfortunately folks I shall be away for a week! But keep peeled as I will continue this story. Many thanks for all the votes of support I am glad you like my work as mush as I do writing it, even if it is smutty ;)
You should try living with my mind, crammed with all these thoughts!
To be continued…..

BeX

DoctorWorm
02-10-2008, 02:59 PM
Brilliant, as always.

MM18
02-10-2008, 04:17 PM
OMG we have to wait a week,,,,Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Great work.

MasterO
02-10-2008, 04:21 PM
I want a Mi-cha for my next birthday. lol

Good Story

NikkiBlue
02-10-2008, 05:01 PM
I second that. I want a Mi-cha for my next birthday...except maybe she could be my mistress?

Ciandon
02-10-2008, 09:43 PM
This is one of the best stories I've read. The others being BeX's other ones. Great job, and keep writing.
Also, a week's not too long, guys. I mean, NewSlave's gone for good. :( Imagine if he was a writer.

Trystaan
02-11-2008, 01:51 PM
NewSlave isn't gone for good he is just either taking a short break or will not be on as often as before those who say he ahs gone beacues of his rep not true he hasn't gone and If he did it wouldn't be because of rep.

Anywayz back on topic BeX has gone for a week just consider it to be you've read that great book and the conclusion(last page) has been ripped out:(:(

But In a week you find it!! :):p:

x_daringbaby
02-11-2008, 04:27 PM
:p
Brilliant as always!
I feel like I know Mi-cha! ;)
I can't possibly wait for the next part.

john_gibson
02-13-2008, 09:13 AM
cant wait for the rest of the story

BeX25
02-16-2008, 10:57 PM
Hiya,

Sorry about the wait, but I am back as promised.

We arrived home and I informed Mi-cha that I was disappointed in her behaviour. She was a bad and naughty slave. She asked what was to become of her. I had planned that despite anything she had done she would have received the same punishment, for my satisfaction alone. She would never have been in a winning situation.
As soon as we got in I put her collar on and led her upstairs to my bedroom. Mi-cha looked at me and asked ‘am I to be fucked this evening by my master, I would like that?’ I looked bewilderingly at her and replied ‘certainly not, you don’t deserve such a thing and never will’. I led her by her lead into my on-suite and opened the folding shower door of the small shower. Mi-cha was still naked and I had no intention of letting her start wearing clothes now. I told her to wait in the small bathroom and amuse herself while I went to get something’s.
I returned and sat on the toilet, upon the closed lid, was Mi-cha fingering herself. ‘What the fuck are you doing?’ I yelled at her. She stopped and looked up at me in surprise. ‘Do you think I want you to be doing that, did I tell you too?’ ‘No master’ she said quietly. ‘What bitch?’ I said ‘I can not hear your pathetic mumbling’ No master’ she said again, but louder.
‘Get in there’ I ordered, pointing at the shower. She obediently stood and stepped into the shower cubicle. ‘Sit down, back against the wall and put your hands around your ankles’. She sat like I told her; the only way she could be was as I had planned, sat on her bottom, her legs bent and open with her arms around the outside of her legs, her wrists crossing her ankles. Just as I had planned allowing me to take two pairs of handcuffs and secure one over each wrist and ankle. I snapped them shut and smiled at Mi-cha. I saw on her face the moment the realization dawned on her she was helpless and I felt a pang of delight.
I went to the kitchen returning with two lollipops which I had earlier prepared. I had made them using a plastic mould but had inserted a key for each pair of handcuffs inside each one. The liquid I had poured in had frozen around the keys, entombing them in a frozen coffin. I had made a hole at the end of each stick protruding from the end of the moulds. I threaded some string through the hole and allowed the lollipops to dangle; tying them around the head of the shower they hung above Mi-cha’s head. ‘The keys for your handcuffs are inside those lollies so I can not get you free till they melt. Unfortunately they are both above your head and so will drip constantly on you. I am sorry but I don’t think you will get much rest tonight, oh and the keys will fall on your head when they become free. Do not make any noise as I will be trying to sleep in my bed’ I said. With that I left her, turning the light out on my way.

I got into bed and was soon fast asleep. I awoke half way through the night needing a piss. I went into my en-suite bleary eyed and was about to use the toilet when in the corner of my eye I saw Mi-cha sat in the shower tray. Her head was wet, her black hair sodden. Above her hung the two lollipops half melted. I walked over to her and took my penis out and urinated over her. The dark coloured liquid flowed over her head and streamed down her face and breasts running over her pussy and settling around her arse in the tray. Whilst I relieved myself Mi-cha started squealing in displeasure. I finished my piss and returned to my bedroom. I opened the bondage set and took a mouth gag and placed it in Mi-cha’s mouth. ‘Shut it bitch’ I said and returned to bed.
I awoke in the morning with a hard on. I lay there my hand playing with myself. Then I remembered Mi-cha. I got out of bed and stripped. I walked into the bathroom and she was still awake and looked tired. The lollipops had melted and the keys were in the shower tray beside her. I looked at her naked body; her tits hung slightly forward and looked full. My cock stiffened and twitched. I wrapped a hand around it and began to masturbate standing just in front of Mi-cha. I wanked myself off until I came, shooting my cum over her head and tits. She tried to speak, but with the gag in she was unintelligible.

BeX

To be continued.....

Pikachu
02-17-2008, 04:30 AM
Brillent truelly brillent

Kitty
02-17-2008, 05:32 AM
the best bex is back !great

x_daringbaby
02-17-2008, 09:21 AM
I love it!
I'm so glad your back!

Trystaan
02-17-2008, 09:24 AM
Welcome back BeX keeping up your high standard of writing.

Please Continue

DoctorWorm
02-17-2008, 01:13 PM
As always, awesome.

ShadowyFigure
02-17-2008, 02:01 PM
my favorite part was when you fucked Mi- Cha. Overall nice kick ass story! (:D)

BeX25
02-17-2008, 02:10 PM
Hiya,

As far as I was concerned the bitch deserved it and worse, she said herself she wanted humiliating.
I showered using the normal bathroom and then went downstairs and left her shackled in my shower, unable to move or make a noise. I made myself breakfast and started to watch the tele.
Unexpectedly the doorbell rang. I answer it and Bex was stood there. ‘Hi, I thought you might be bored’ she said. I wanted to invite her in, but I didn’t know how to mention I had a naked woman handcuffed in my shower, covered in my piss and cum. I did not have to worry about inviting her in as she just walked by me and into the front room. She was that sort of arrogant person!
I watched as she sat down on the sofa, she was wearing a tight fitting black top and a denim skirt with black knee high boots. She looked hot, even if I do say so myself  ‘You know Adam I would like to think we are pretty close. We have done a few mad things together, but today I woke up and wanted to be saucy, just us two’ Well being a bloke I decided this may lead somewhere. ‘What did you have in mind?’ I asked. ‘Well I was thinking, how about you and me have a day of daring each other but we can not leave this room’. I agreed and we began modestly. I dared her to show her tits, she dared me to wrap an elastic band around my cock and that sort of thing. By seven at night I had her naked and had fucked her cute little ass bent over the back of the sofa. I had fucked her good and filled her with my cum. She had wanted more and so I let her kneel on the carpet on her hands and knees and after she had sucked my cock and I had ate her pussy I again fucked her. That’s what I loved about Bex, she could take cock like there was no tomorrow. Eventually she got dressed and after a final squeeze of her pert tits she left. I sat down and opened a beer. FUCK! I thought Mi-cha, I had totally forgotten about her. She had been handcuffed in the shower for almost 24 hours. I ran upstairs and went in. She was not awake and her head was leaning against the tiles. Her wrists and ankles looked bruised and sore and she was sat in a pool of her own piss.
I turned the shower on after undoing the handcuffs and cleaned her body down. Then dried her and lay her on the bed. She slept there for a whole 24 hours.
I waited for her to awake, thinking of the stuff we had done. I had put her through a lot I decided. Eventually she awoke and the first thing she said was ‘did I not please master?’ I raised my eyebrows and said ‘are you serious, of course not, you were a fantastic slave’. She began to cry and said ‘I only wanted to please you master. I do not remember you getting me, I have failed you. I MUST be punished’ I told her she was talking silly but she insisted she must be punished.
She asked for a pen and paper and wrote what it was I had to do to her to make amends. She got up and went downstairs and opened the back door and stood naked in the middle of the lawn. I personally wanted her to go home, but she insisted. I read from her list and did as requested.
I did as many belts up around her body as I could find, ensuring they were tight. I managed to do three up around her legs and two around her stomach and arms and one around her neck. She stated that she should be blindfolded, gagged and cotton wool pushed in her ears. She wanted to have her arse and pussy available at all times, whilst finally being wrapped in cling film from head to toe with holes for her to breath and for her to be penetrated. She finally stated that she dare me to leave her like this and invite as many male friends over as I could and that I was not to touch her for the rest of the night. If I did not do as she requested she said she would leave tomorrow. I wanted her to stay.
I managed to get six of the lads round. When they all first clapped eyes on Mi-cha and I had explained what had gone on, the majority said they wanted their own Mi-cha doll. As I wasn’t allowed to touch her, for the rest of the night I watched as she was manhandled around my property being laid on her front and back and whilst they fucked her up her arse and pussy, whilst wrapped like some giant salami. I did not like it and felt bad, wanting to protect her, but was unable to if fear she would be gone from my life. I had never met anyone like her. At the end of the evening she said I had been restrained and that I must have had self control, which was good. She told me that was a good characteristic for a master to have and that as my slave I had submitted all my feelings and desires for the good of my master. She told me that she wanted to raise the stakes and play a dare game which she had been working on. She said I had to trust that this was what she wanted and that she would be happy.

BeX

to be continued.....

Kitty
02-19-2008, 03:08 AM
good job again,......

BeX25
02-19-2008, 03:18 PM
‘I am only happy when serving my master’, Mi-cha said ‘What I want to do is to play for control of my life’. I was a little taken aback by what I had heard, but Mi-cha told me to trust her. We sat down before each other, Mi-cha naked as she had been for so long now. On the floor between us was a calendar. ‘What I propose is this. We roll a dice and depending what the number is depends how the next week on the calendar is spent by my’ she said. I nodded in understanding. ‘If a one is rolled then for that week I will be naked outdoors, if a two is rolled then I want to be bound by rope for the week. A three is handcuffed for the week where as a four will be, abused by whips, candle wax etc. A five will result in my obeying your every command and a six would see me remain in my home’. I looked at her bemused and said ‘home, what home?’ She said ‘by the time I have finished rolling the dice I will probably be staying a long time, therefore it is only right I have my own home. I want you to build it how and where you want. I forgot to Say, I shall keep rolling the dice and we can mark how I will spend each week on the calendar. The only time I can go home is when I roll a double.’
She began rolling the dice, a one. I wrote on the calendar naked outdoors. Then she rolled a four, I wrote, abused, whips and chains. She continued and when we were on her twelfth week of slavery on the calendar she rolled a five after having just rolled one. ‘Eventually’ she said. ‘Oh I am going to love this. Three months of living as a slave, with no control over my life’.
She sat looking at me. I think she had just realised she had decided to give 3 months of her life over to my control. She sat there naked and looked pathetic. I told her to go and sit in the corner of the garden. I was going to build her house and I wanted her to watch.
I began by digging a pit four foot square by two foot deep and filled it with water. I knew it would drain away but I wanted it to be muddy for my pet. I fetched an old kitchen unit from out of the garage. It was really just the shell. I nailed pieces of chipboard and old wood over the sides and left the two doors that open outwards as they were. This would be her door but I would fit a latch later so I could padlock it. I dragged the unit over the hole and open the doors. ‘In slave’ I said to Mi-cha, ‘welcome to your new home’. I gave her a bucket and said that was to be her toilet and told her I would allow her 20 minutes a day to have a shower and be alone in my bathroom. I told her if she obeyed my every command she would be rewarded with a meagre ration of food.
She entered into my slavery and control, living a life of solitude in her pet ‘hutch’ in my garden.

BeX

luvsvs
02-19-2008, 03:39 PM
more more this is the best

slaveblondie
02-19-2008, 05:56 PM
my god, i just dont know what to say... your stories totally get me going! i would read them all night if i could. you are incredible.. you had best keep it up, or there will be trouble!

SB xxx

Davros
02-19-2008, 05:58 PM
I'll look out for film adaptations of these stories BeX. No, really, they're that awesome!

:D

Kitty
02-20-2008, 01:02 AM
great story bex!

x_daringbaby
02-23-2008, 06:56 PM
amazing! the new addition is making me so hungry for more!

Kitty
02-23-2008, 08:55 PM
let beg bex to write more :)

BeX25
02-24-2008, 03:38 AM
I have had calls to write more on this. I had finished it but if you would like more then please say. If so, any Ideas of what Mi-cha should get up to would be good too :)

BeX

Stripperman
02-24-2008, 05:32 AM
Please continue.more nude escapades, maybe bondage, forced sex. Can't wait.