PDA

View Full Version : The non offensive version

Jaws3434
02-07-2008, 12:15 PM
I dare you to be a sex slave for someone who doesn’t stand a chance with you for 3 days. What you do to them after that is completely up to you. But, it’d be nice if you let them down easy. Report back with your winnings.

slave1987
02-07-2008, 01:49 PM
FFS you posted this dare earlier and it was shot down in flames. Why post it again?

Davros
02-07-2008, 01:50 PM
FFS you posted this dare earlier and it was shot down in flames. Why post it again?

To be fair, it was quite insulting (the other thread). This is much better now it's not as offensive.

Big_Joe
02-07-2008, 02:01 PM
There is absoultely nothing wrong with this thread. If anyone else posts anything else thats not feedback or relating to the dare i will give a warning.

alexrules01
02-08-2008, 12:57 AM
If your someone's sex slave, you have to be careful, because the person who you ask may be very different than you first thought.

slave1987
02-08-2008, 05:12 AM
I dare you to be a sex slave for someone who doesn’t stand a chance with you for 3 days. What you do to them after that is completely up to you. But, it’d be nice if you let them down easy. Report back with your winnings.

How do you judge if they don't stand a chance with you? Oh, and I'm sure they'd want you as a sex slave.

How did you get on with this?

Jaws3434
02-08-2008, 11:14 AM
You judge by who has asked you out several times already that you've denied. Or try someone that you have absolutely no interest in. Also if you find him attractive, that means he stands a chance with you.

Davros
02-08-2008, 11:15 AM
whatever theirs a lot of chicks that I want that I don't stand a chance with.

Eh?

Your dare is to get someone who doesn't stand a chance with you.

Not the other way around.

But still, it's a funny dare :)

Did you do it?

Jaws3434
02-08-2008, 11:20 AM
I hate chicks who are ugly and obsess. I've messed around with two. And I'm not going to ask someone out who hasn't asked me out. I've never been asked out. So I haven't really completed the dare. And I'm not about to screw someone who is retarded. Thats immoral.

Also this would be a perfect dare for Naughty Chole

slave1987
02-08-2008, 12:09 PM
I can just see the circumstances that would occur when attempting to carry out this dare:

Person 1: Hi there
Person 2: Hi
1: Say, you're ugly, obese and stand absolutely no chance with me. Want a sex slave for 3 days?
2: Huh?
1: I said, 'want a sex slave for 3 days?'

Fade to unknown location

unknown 1: I've never seen anything like it
unknown 2: what happened to him doctor
uk1: It looks as though someone ripped his balls off and shoved them into his mouth
uk2: Why would anyone do that?
uk1: Take a look at this website (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=8458)
uk2: ah, I see

Jaws3434
02-08-2008, 12:46 PM
I just don't see that happening. If you're obsesser was going to kill you, you'd be dead by now anyway. And if you already have a restraining order against someone theres a reason.

Davros
02-08-2008, 01:04 PM
I just don't see that happening. If you're obsesser was going to kill you, you'd be dead by now anyway. And if you already have a restraining order against someone theres a reason.

The above was a joke about the dare lolz :)

slave1987
02-08-2008, 02:10 PM

Where's this come from?

Your obsessor? Restraining order?

Anything you feel like sharing?

Jaws3434
02-08-2008, 08:25 PM
Some of the things I post on get dares doesn't reflect my personality or life. Stop twisting my words. I said that as a precaution for others. And in response to someone else's post.

MasterO
02-08-2008, 09:16 PM
If you should try such a dare as this, please remember that the fat, ugly people in society are humans with feelings and rights the same as you. They are not put on this Earth for you to toy with, torment and make fun of. Many of them develop a very tough exterior due to the continual harassment they receive but they still have feelings. Also many of them go on in life to become wealthy and powerful people and they will always remember who treated them like shit when they were younger. Personally this thread and the last one disgusts me, and not just to the behavior of the OP who needs to see a counselor about his obsession with his belly fat but the lot of you that have chimed in and expressed your own disgust for fat and ugly people. People have always said that kids are cruel and inhumane creatures by nature and many of you have surely reflected this in these threads. In case you have not noticed in the related truth thread almost all the persons that answered were not happy with their weight, some to fat and others to thin. Stop and think about this and ask yourself who is the ugly one here. Is it the person born with facial features that are not the same as everyone else or the person that carries a few extra pounds which I remind you that 90% of you will some day carry. I think it is those that can't wait to abuse others and lash out at them because they are unhappy in their own skin and their own imperfection. A common behavior is to pick on others for their imperfections motivated by guilt or hatred for ones own imperfections.

i.e. I know I'm fat and have a harelip but look at that fat lazy ugly bastard he is fatter than me has a third eye and one leg on backwards. I'm going to point him out to everyone and then they will think I look better in comparison.

Psychology 101, if one is obsessed with the flaws of others this one is psychologically flawed themselves and wants to take the focus off their own flaws.

Big_Joe
02-09-2008, 04:52 AM
Seriously why is everyone making such a fuss about this dare! It's just a dare. If you don't like it then you don't have to do it! Someone even gave ME negative rep for trying to keep the peace here. It may not be the nicest dare for the other people, so.... just dont comment on it! I'm not on anyones side, but why start arguments that can be avoided?

From now on if you dont like this dare just give negative rep to the poster and leave it! Don't argue about it!

And seriously Jaws you've gotta watch yourself. You've annoyed everyone here including myself! If your not careful you'll be out of here very quickly.