PDA

View Full Version : Just a Little Fun and Games [Fiction]

x_daringbaby
02-06-2008, 07:45 PM
This is my first story, so it may not be that good.

Jessie, age 17, walked to school, her miniskirt flapping in the wind. Just the other day, she had discovered a site called getDare.com, and she had signed up. A girl, x_daringbaby, had welcomed her to the site and had given her a welcome dare. It read,
"Hey, Jessie. Welcome to getDare! It's a wonderful site. Just as an introduction, let me give you a dare. If you want me to continue giving you dares, then ask me back and I'll give you one dare every week. Anyways, I dare you to wear your shortest skirt, a cami, and a small sweater. It's going to be a tad chilly outside, but you'll survive. Anyways, walk to school, go up to the guy you like, and kiss him on the cheek. Wear your smallest thong, or if you feel daring, no underwear. After kissing him, quickly turn around and make sure he sees your ass. Have fun! Bye!"
Jessie, intrigued, had accepted the dare and dressed with no underwear. She saw James, the guy she liked, and ran up to him.
"Hi!" She waved and ran up to him. Quickly kissing him on the cheek, Jessie ran off, flipped up her skirt, flipped it back down, and ran off to her next class. Thankfully, he wasn't in any of her classes.

I'm not sure if this is any good, so I'll continue if 3 people say it is. It's not that interesting yet, but if continued, and ideas contributed, it'll be really good.

scienceistasty
02-06-2008, 07:52 PM
It's a nice start and it could very easily go some where really good. And I wouldn't worry about continuing the story based on responses, the only way to get better at writing is to just write. :)

x_daringbaby
02-06-2008, 07:53 PM
I just want to make sure I'm not wasting my time writing a story that people don't want to read.

pimpdaddy
02-06-2008, 08:08 PM
its really good and is a story that as scienceistasty said it has alot of poteentioal to be a great story

x_daringbaby
02-07-2008, 12:59 AM
:D Why, thank you! I'll continue the story tomorrow as I'm dead tired at the moment. If you have any ideas as in where the story should go, PM me.

x_daringbaby
02-07-2008, 01:15 AM
James glanced up in surprise when he felt a light peck on his cheek. He had been talking to his friends when Jessie had come up. He looked at her direction and saw her intentionally flip up her skirt quickly and then let it fall down. He stared in admiration.

She had on no underwear, and her ass looked perfect, perky, two perfect spheres. Of course, he didn't look to bad himself. Blue eyes, blonde hair, a barely visible six-pack, adorable freckles, acne-free. In fact, if Hitler were still alive, he would have made a fine Aryan.

James quickly turned his head back around to his friends who were staring at James with a look of confustion and were talking about how "slutty" Jessie was, and what a "whore" she was. James nodded his head, but secretly wanted more. He had gotten a small hard on, but it quickly shrinked when his girlfriend pranced over.

"Oh, hi Aileen." James gave Aileen a kiss and put his arm around her reluctantly.

"Hey, sweetie! Guess what, I have the best news ever! I'm the editor of the school newspaper! Isn't that great?"

"Yeah..." James's voice trailed off as he looked back at the direction that Jessie had run off in.

"What's going on? James?" Aileen waved her hand in James's face.

"Oh... it's nothing."

"Well, if it's another girl, I'll shove a paperclip holder up her ass and make her suck Principle Horton's dick!"

"Trust me, Aileen, it's not another girl."

Right then, Jessie had been behind James and Aileen. Aileen turned around and smirked, looking up and down at Jessie's slutty outfit.

"Well, at least I know it's not her. She's such a slutbag. She should just drop out and work at a strip club, I mean, look at the way she's dressed!" Jessie heard every single word and tears started to run down her face. She ran past Aileen and James, but her skirt flipped up because of the wind. Not knowing, Jessie got to her locker and shoved her head in, wanting some peace. James dropped his arm from Aileen's shoulder and walked up to Jessie, slapping her ass. He fixed her skirt. James put his arms around Jessie, blocking her way out.

"Hey, Jessie." Jessie tried to struggle out of James's grip, embarrassed. "Shhh babe, no it's okay. Hey, I'm having a small get-together with a few friends Saturday. Do you want to come? You can bring whoever you want." Jessie looked at James in disbelief. She turned around and saw Aileen, glaring at her. Terrified, Jessie shook her head wildly. James grinned and said, "Fine then, I'll just take your skirt," in a playful manner. He took Jessie's skirt and pretended to lower it.

"Fine... I'll go," Jessie whispered. She thought to herself, 'Was he just hitting on me?'

Ciandon
02-07-2008, 04:15 PM
Great job! Like everyone else has said, this is Potential City, Population: This story. Sorry, I don't quite know why I said that. Anyways, it's good.

x_daringbaby
02-07-2008, 04:19 PM
Thanks! I'll post the next part later tonight or maybe tomorrow. It'll get juicier then. Or maybe just to tease you I'll wait 2 parts later. :p

Ciandon
02-08-2008, 09:55 AM
Do I have to tell you how evil you are? :p

Sarahsissy
02-08-2008, 11:13 AM
Nice, continue! =)

x_daringbaby
02-12-2008, 03:06 PM
Thanks for the comments! :p
This is Saturday, before the party. Enjoy!

Jessie looked into the mirror, her hair perfectly straight. She was dressed in a purple bikini top and a white open blouse. She also had on the same skirt from that faithful day he invited her to the party. Jessie slipped on black leggings, not wanting to seem slutty again. Jessie ran out of her room, down the stairs, and straight out of the room. Jessie hailed a taxi.

"4260 Underwoods Lane please!"

"You got money on you, kid?"

"No, I'm going to pay you in crayons! Of course I have money you fatass!"

"Nice mouth!" But the taxi driver took Jessie to James's house anyways.

At James's house, Jessie ringed the doorbell, answered by none other than James.

"H-h-he-hello. May I come in?" Jessie stuttered through her words, shocked at what James was wearing. He was wearing a white collared shirt and a snug blue sweater-vest with khaki jeans, making James's body stand out.

"Of course you can, Jessie!" James smiled at Jessie and welcomed her in. Inside, Jessie realized that there weren't that many people. "Oh, you're a tad early, but no worries. You can wait on the couch, and there are many refreshments. Enjoy yourself!"

"Yeah, thanks..." Jessie walked over to the refreshments table and noticed there was only Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Apple Cider, and Lemonade. Jessie grabbed a cup of apple cider and a plate of cupcakes and walked over to a black leather couch. Looking around, Jessie noticed that Aileen hadn't arrived yet. James walked over and sat down next to Jessie, perhaps a bit TOO close.

"Jessie, you look utterly confuzzled. Honestly, it's absolutely adorable." James gave Jessie a toothy grin and Jessie blushed, her face turning bright red.

"Oh, I just noticed that Aileen isn't here."

"Ah~ I dumped her this morning. You see, I find you much more appealing." Jessie's heart started to thump a million beats per second.

"Um... I have to go to the bathroom." Jessie got up to leave.

"Okay. It's the second door to the left! By the way, that top looks amazing on you babe," James called after Jessie. Jessie picked up her pace and James snickered.

x_daringbaby
02-12-2008, 03:06 PM
It's a tad short, and I'm sorry for the late response. I'll give you the next part soon.

(: Just want to build up the suspense.

x_daringbaby
02-14-2008, 08:28 PM
Should I continue?

IceandFire11
02-14-2008, 08:45 PM
yeaa u should!! :)

x_daringbaby
02-14-2008, 08:50 PM
:p Okay then. I'm kind of tired right now so perhaps you should wait.

Trystaan
02-15-2008, 03:14 PM
It is very good so far xDaring. Maybe make the posts a tad longer however

x_daringbaby
02-15-2008, 03:46 PM
All right, I'll write longer. :p
I'm finally a senior member!!!

Feryfurr
02-15-2008, 03:48 PM
Congratulations, next step is distinguished(500 posts)

x_daringbaby
02-15-2008, 03:52 PM
:D Thanks. Oh, and the next part shall come up later or tomorrow. Sorry for keeping on postponing.

tissue13
02-19-2008, 11:50 PM
its ok-just please continue-its awesome so far!!

x_daringbaby
02-23-2008, 06:53 PM
As Jessie came back from the bathroom after relieving herself, she saw James with 5 guys standing around him. They each had a long piece of rope, and James held 2 bandanas.

"James? What's going on?"

"Oh, we're just going to start our first party game." James smiled at her. "Now come here and be cooperative."

Jessie started to back up but bumped into something hard - the quarterback on the school football team. She looked around herself and found herself surrounded. Jessie hung her head and surrendered. After all, what could she do, one single girl against a dozen guys? Jessie walked up to James and sighed.

"That's a good girl. Now hold still, this won't hurt." James laughed. "Yet." James took one bandana and tied it around Jessie's eyes. He took the other and tied it around her mouth, disabling her speech and sight. "Okay men, you know what to do." Jessie layed limp as boys started to tie her wrists and ankles. She felt two hands on her breasts and would have gasped if she could.

"Yo James, what now?'

"Well, she's got no choice but to let us play with her so... let's work our way up in making a slut." He walked up to Jessie and around. Taking a pair of scissors, he cut through Jessie's top and skirt, leaving her in a thong and bra. He then unhooked the bra but used one hand to keep it in place.

"YO! Take it off! Take it off!" The other guys started to chant with the first one.

"TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT OFF!"

"Fine, fine. I'm taking it off." James removed his hand slowly and the guys smiled from ear to ear. "My, my. I haven't had goodies like this since well, never." He took the scissors and cut the side to Jessie's thong, and it fell. "Well then, slut, you're naked. Can you feel the breeze?" James motioned toward the other guys and they moved around to Jessie's body. "Can you feel the licking?" The guys started to lick her body slowly.

"Can you feel the kissing?" The guys started to kiss her body, and James kissed her breasts.

"Can you feel the hands?" He put his hand at her pussy, and the guys started to touch her.

"Can you? Well, can you? I'll tell you what I can feel." He pulled his hand out, revealing a very, VERY wet hand. "I can feel a slut, and she's about to be humiliated. I see you're turned on, very turned on. Well then, we'll use this to our advantage."

x_daringbaby
02-23-2008, 06:53 PM
Sorry it's short. I'll add more later.

Kitty
02-23-2008, 08:54 PM
nice story and i be waiting...

imaslave4u
02-23-2008, 10:07 PM
this is such a good story!:)

tissue13
02-24-2008, 12:05 AM
wow, its GREAT so far!! go on, but no rush :)

imaslave4u
02-24-2008, 01:18 AM
i love this story!!!

cant wait for more!

no rush though.

but please continue

stevedare
02-28-2008, 02:03 PM
seems like the girl can get more dares and find a way to play with the guy she likes after she shows him site keep going

Trystaan
02-28-2008, 02:41 PM
xDaring this is really good especially from the girls point of view.]

Keep it up and carry on this very good story