PDA

View Full Version : A weird milkshake dare?

TheLittleStrawberry
02-06-2008, 08:40 AM
Ok... I don't know if this is completely possible, but I though it sounded funny.

So.. You need a condom, a bottle-thingy that you can squeeze, a long rubber-straw, and some milkshake.

Then you put the condom deep inside your pussy(ass for guys). Take the bottle-thing(or whatever is good for this), put milkshake inside of it, and squeeze all of it in your pussy/ass... The reason why you should use the condom is that putting stuff inside the pussy can cause infection, and drinking out of the ass just isn't healthy(if you're daring enough though, then you're welcome to do it without the condom).

Ok once you squeezed the milkshake inside, use the straw to drink it :D

Lol.. I hope it's not too complicated for you.

zeketheorc
02-06-2008, 08:41 AM
wow very interesting! Im not into anal stuff, but I think I will try this one sometime!

hoodison
02-06-2008, 08:54 AM
mmm good dare :D

was just thinking.. if your putting it in the ass, it would need to be one heck of a long straw wouldn't it? :L

zeketheorc
02-06-2008, 08:55 AM
mmm good dare :D

was just thinking.. if your putting it in the ass, it would need to be one heck of a long straw wouldn't it? :L

im assuming she means that once you filll it up you can take it out then insert the straw and drink so that you dont have to put your lips around something thats been in your butt.

TheLittleStrawberry
02-06-2008, 09:28 AM
im assuming she means that once you filll it up you can take it out then insert the straw and drink so that you dont have to put your lips around something thats been in your butt.

Well, actually I did mean out of the butt :p... Since with the condom it's not really health risking. But that's the thing.. You need a long, rubbery, flexible straw. You can get them from special stores and stuff.

Or maybe try with normal straws. But if it's really impossible, you can take it out too :)

MasterO
02-06-2008, 03:57 PM
I've given a very similar dare before to a couple once only without the anal or the condom. They squeezed the milkshake directly into her pussy and shared the milkshake through the straw directly from her pussy. If you clean the pussy out well afterward and are not one who's prone to infections it is rather low risk. The milkshake itself should not harbor much in the form of bacteria but the decaying foodstuffs contained in it if not washed out thouroughly would feed various bacterias and the like. You can purchase a straw sized flexible tubing from a hardware store or pet shop.

x_daringbaby
02-07-2008, 12:25 AM
This is a really interesting dare! I'm definitely up to trying it. Now all I have to do is find a condom...