PDA

View Full Version : 5 day public dice dare for women

Gizmo
08-10-2011, 05:16 PM
This dice challenge can be used by women over the course of a workweek, or any 5 (or more or less depending on your daring). Each day you will roll a d6 5 times to determine the wardrobe and the public display.
Each day after the initial day (i.e. day 2, day 3...) you will add 1 to all rolls, thus increasing the exhibition/thrill. Here's where one can cater to their willingness by going for fewer or less days, or just not adding to rolls, etc. By day 5 all rolls will be d6 +4, so results 1-4 will automatically be eliminated on that last day.
Now for the rolling:

1. Roll for top:
1-2 any
3-4 t-shirt
5 button up with top 2 or 3 buttons undone(unbutton to cleaveage)
6 loose tank top/sleeveless
7 halter/ one that covers only breasts
8+ sheer/mesh/thin white (i.e. see-through material)

2. Roll for bra:
1-2 yes
3-4 yes
5 yes
6 no
7 no
8+ no

3. Roll for bottoms:
1-2 any
3-4 shorts
5 knee length skirt
6 mid thigh skirt/loose fitting
7 short skirt/tight skirt
8+ extremely mini skirt

4. Roll for panties:
1-2 any
3-4 sexy/mesh/etc.
5 thong
6 g-string
7+ none

Finally roll for how long you must sit in public (you can determine how public, but it must be somewhere where at least 1 stranger could see you) and how extreme to sit:
1-2 must spend at least 5 minutes sitting with knees at least 1 inch apart
3-4 must spend at least 10 minutes sitting with knees at least 2 inches apart
5 must spend at least 15 minutes sitting with knees at least 3 inches apart
6 must spend at least 5 minutes sitting with inner thighs at least 1 inch apart
7 must spend at least 10 minutes sitting with inner thighs at least 2 inches apart
8+ must spend at least 15 minutes sitting with inner thighs at least 3 inches apart

FrenchPlayer
08-10-2011, 11:13 PM
Congrats, finally a public dice dare that is not impossible, at least for girls :)

I was getting tired to see the "ok, so I rolled two sixes, I have to stay 2 hours naked at the mall. Very doable."

thatteatree
09-06-2011, 09:34 AM
Doable but "not" doable for most girls (: especially the part where the shorter the skirt becomes, the more wide open the girls have to sit, IN addition to the lesser and lesser panties they have to wear! Eventually being totally exposed down there but having it in full view to the public..

I'm really imagining a girl would be blushing so bad by the 4th or 5th day! :D

sandy
09-28-2011, 07:59 PM
Hi All

So I just did this dare.
The first day I rolled a 1 6 2 3 6 So I wore a button up top with the top 3 buttons undone, and a sheer lacy Bra, a mini skirt and a pair of fishnet panties. I went to the park around 5pm and sat on a bech about 8 minutes with my inner thighs 1 inch apart,

Day 2 after adding 1 to each roll I got 2 4 4 6 6 So I again wore a button up top with the same sheer bra, this time I left the top 4 buttons undone a pair of short shorts and a g string, and again I sat with my thighs about an inch and a half apart, not as much fun in shorts.

Day 3 rolls after adding 2 were 3 5 3 4 6 so I wore a thin tight white t shirt and black bra that showed thru the shirt again short shorts with sexy sheer panties and sat this time with my thighs about 2 inchs apart, still not a fun in shorts

Day 4 were extreme rolls, after adding 3 i had 7 7 8 9 7 so I wore a small halter that barely covers my breasts, no bra the shortest mini skirt I own with no panties and sat with my inner thighs about 2 and ½ inchs apart for about 12 minutes, at 1 point an older lady came over and berated me for showing off like I was and called me a “Shameless Hussy” LOL

Day 5 rolls after adding 4 were 8 7 8 10 8 So I put on my sheer white top thats almost invisible no bra my shortest skirt with no panties and sat there for 20 minutes, I started with my thighs 3 inches apart and I widened it every 5 minutes another inch.

This was SO EXCITING AND FUN
Im gonna do it again really soon

HUGS
SANDY :D

GetdareTEO
09-28-2011, 11:03 PM
Hi All

So I just did this dare.
The first day I rolled a 1 6 2 3 6 So I wore a button up top with the top 3 buttons undone, and a sheer lacy Bra, a mini skirt and a pair of fishnet panties. I went to the park around 5pm and sat on a bech about 8 minutes with my inner thighs 1 inch apart,

Day 2 after adding 1 to each roll I got 2 4 4 6 6 So I again wore a button up top with the same sheer bra, this time I left the top 4 buttons undone a pair of short shorts and a g string, and again I sat with my thighs about an inch and a half apart, not as much fun in shorts.

Day 3 rolls after adding 2 were 3 5 3 4 6 so I wore a thin tight white t shirt and black bra that showed thru the shirt again short shorts with sexy sheer panties and sat this time with my thighs about 2 inchs apart, still not a fun in shorts

Day 4 were extreme rolls, after adding 3 i had 7 7 8 9 7 so I wore a small halter that barely covers my breasts, no bra the shortest mini skirt I own with no panties and sat with my inner thighs about 2 and ½ inchs apart for about 12 minutes, at 1 point an older lady came over and berated me for showing off like I was and called me a “Shameless Hussy” LOL

Day 5 rolls after adding 4 were 8 7 8 10 8 So I put on my sheer white top thats almost invisible no bra my shortest skirt with no panties and sat there for 20 minutes, I started with my thighs 3 inches apart and I widened it every 5 minutes another inch.

This was SO EXCITING AND FUN
Im gonna do it again really soon

HUGS
SANDY :D

AAWWWEEESOOOOMEEE!!! :D I am glad there is some brave girls out there... :cool:

seasider1953
10-31-2011, 08:40 AM
You are an inspiration Sandy, I shall try and be more daring myself thanks to your excellent example

juliawish
10-31-2011, 12:16 PM
My BF wants me to try this, since it's simple and risky. I will be required to sit with him on a bench outside a nearby college hangout. My first day rolls are 5,5,5,4 and 2 - pretty easy. Will update later in the week.

juliawish
11-01-2011, 06:38 AM
I did day one last night, and no one even looked at me. Today my rolls are 5,6,5,6,7 - so I am supposed to be braless in a shirt, with a knee-length skirt and g-string. Seems to me like this will be another easy one.

Dom6BDSM
11-03-2011, 03:32 PM
I did day one last night, and no one even looked at me. Today my rolls are 5,6,5,6,7 - so I am supposed to be braless in a shirt, with a knee-length skirt and g-string. Seems to me like this will be another easy one.

So was it easy ?

juliawish
11-04-2011, 07:03 AM
Yes, day 2 was very easy too. I sat outside the bar for 10 minutes, but it would have been hard to see up my skirt. A couple guys passing by did look me over pretty hard, but I certainly was not "out there" enough to make them stop or anything.

Wednesday, day 3, I rolled 7,7,3,5,5 - so again, basically my boobs a bit on display but not obscene. I did have two guys stop to chat me up and offer to buy me drinks in the bar, and yes they were staring at my tits (it was chilly, so you can be sure my nipples were poking out nicely).

Last night, day 4, things got more interesting. My rolls were 9,4,8,7,6. I sat wearing a very sheer white blouse with a sexy black lacy bra, a micro miniskirt and NO panties, with my thighs apart 1 inch for 5 minutes. Now, interestingly, I had guys stop in front of me, pretending to talk to each other, trying to stare up my skirt, but no one actually tried to talk to me. Why is that?

Today, my final rolls are 6, 9, 10, 7, and 10, so I will be really letting it all hang out for 15 minutes. And, on a busy Friday night - sure to get some more aggressive responses. We'll see!

Dom6BDSM
12-08-2011, 06:10 AM
So what happend ?

mistyrose
12-08-2011, 06:50 AM
Ok so on day one i had any but was wearing a thong and got wegied!!!! And day 2 i was wearing a loose tanktop/sleveless and no pantie with my thighs speard apart for 15 mins. With an extremly short and tight mini skirt..... The other days i got botton shirt with no bra and with a bra and skirt to knees for ten mins knees spread apart and the halter with an extremely tight mini skirt with a g-string and my thighs spread apart 2 inches and the last day was a t-shirt with no bra a thong and a mini skirt with knees spread apart 3 inches........ I did this dare in a local park with alot of tourists!!!! Good idea coming up with that :)

crazydare
12-08-2011, 02:06 PM
Day 1-
I was pleased with my first roll as I got any top. I wore a black vest top but I wasn't allowed to wear a bra. I had to wear a mid-thigh skirt and a thong. I went to my local park where about 15 people would wander through at any one time. I rolled a 3 which meant I must spend 10+ minutes with my knees 2 inches apart. I had a timer on so after 10 minutes I walked back home.

I had a nightmare on Days 2-4 but lets just say Day 5 ended the worst possible way it could where I wore a t-shirt without a bra and an knee-length short miniskirt. I didn't get to wear any panties and had to spend at least 15 minutes sitting with inner thighs at least 3 inches apart. My thighs were probably about 4/5 inches apart and my legs were aching so bad by the end.

Will come back to this dice dare sometime in the near future :rolleyes:

kikirikou
12-10-2011, 03:27 PM
Ok, I'll go for this one, because I need to push my public limit.
Starting tomorrow :

Top : button up with top 2 or 3 buttons undone(unbutton to cleaveage)
Bra : no
Bottoms: knee length skirt
Panties:thong
How long : must spend at least 15 minutes sitting with knees at least 3 inches apart

Will report tomorrow !

Gizmo
12-11-2011, 09:13 AM
glad to see people enjoying these rather than them getting buried.

kikirikou
12-11-2011, 12:13 PM
Ok, done ! I was a bit cold but it was ok. I spent all day with the wardrobe decided by the dice with no problem. I spent an hour at a café and I had my knees 3 inches apart for fifteen minutes.

Tomorrow :
Top = 5+1 = loose tank top/sleeveless
Bra = 4+1 = no
Bottoms = 5+1 = mid thigh skirt/loose fitting
Panties = 6+1 = none

Dom6BDSM
12-16-2011, 04:45 AM
Ok, done ! I was a bit cold but it was ok. I spent all day with the wardrobe decided by the dice with no problem. I spent an hour at a café and I had my knees 3 inches apart for fifteen minutes.

Tomorrow :
Top = 5+1 = loose tank top/sleeveless
Bra = 4+1 = no
Bottoms = 5+1 = mid thigh skirt/loose fitting
Panties = 6+1 = none

You gave up and didnt continue this ?

shaaleen
05-10-2012, 09:54 PM
I amdoing this right now,but I am doing a fullweekand to make it more interesting, when I rollthe 5th roll each day, I flipacoin, on heads I dothe time and wideness shown, on tails I doublethem (I was dared to do this dare soI am) I will followup soon with how each day went, I dare allother girls totry it,it is fun and exciting

suzesimon
03-14-2013, 06:23 PM
This dice challenge can be used by women over the course of a workweek, or any 5 (or more or less depending on your daring). Each day you will roll a d6 5 times to determine the wardrobe and the public display.
Each day after the initial day (i.e. day 2, day 3...) you will add 1 to all rolls, thus increasing the exhibition/thrill. Here's where one can cater to their willingness by going for fewer or less days, or just not adding to rolls, etc. By day 5 all rolls will be d6 +4, so results 1-4 will automatically be eliminated on that last day.
Now for the rolling:

1. Roll for top:
1-2 any
3-4 t-shirt

2. Roll for bra:
1-2 yes
3-4 yes
5 yes
6 no
7 no
8+ no

3. Roll for bottoms:
1-2 any
3-4 shorts
5 knee length skirt
8+ extremely mini skirt

4. Roll for panties:
1-2 any
3-4 sexy/mesh/etc.
5 thong
6 g-string
7+ none

Finally roll for how long you must sit in public (you can determine how public, but it must be somewhere where at least 1 stranger could see you) and how extreme to sit:
7 must spend at least 10 minutes sitting with inner thighs at least 2 inches apart
8+ must spend at least 15 minutes sitting with inner thighs at least 3 inches apart

4, 5, 5, 2, 3. This is day one, can't wait! :)

egaskrad
04-04-2013, 08:50 PM
rolled a 14556 on day 4 and gave up.

day 1 and 2 I got 53464 and 65311. there wasnt much to tell. day 3 was good when I had 46633. I sat on a bench near the campus exit with knee slightly apart, pretended to be reading a novel. wind was blowing pass my nips and I felt like I was exposed for all the see. people were turning their heads. they usually do but this time I wasnt so sure that they were only innocent stares. it was very very exciting.

day 4 14556 became 5,9,9,9,10 and I finally seeing the power in this. didnt think about seeing a double digits number at all. inner thighs 3 inches apart with nothing under the short skirt were basically a nude show from the waist-down. that is impossible.

may be someone can expand this list to, say, 30 levels in each category. then we can race for the level. :D

Now for the rolling:

1. Roll for top:
1-2 any
3-4 t-shirt

2. Roll for bra:
1-2 yes
3-4 yes
5 yes
6 no
7 no
8+ no

3. Roll for bottoms:
1-2 any
3-4 shorts
5 knee length skirt
8+ extremely mini skirt

4. Roll for panties:
1-2 any
3-4 sexy/mesh/etc.
5 thong
6 g-string
7+ none

pokemonpasta
05-12-2013, 12:37 AM
What i was gonna say :hittheroad: :scratchchin:

AAWWWEEESOOOOMEEE!!! :D I am glad there is some brave girls out there... :cool:

I agree :w00t:

pokemon
pasta =)

Bandana
05-12-2013, 05:42 AM
-----------------------

sandy
10-11-2014, 10:27 PM
I will be doing this dice dare this weekend, post the results later

Hugs

Sandy :)

lisabigboobs
12-11-2014, 09:21 AM
1. Roll for top:button up with top 2 or 3 buttons undone(unbutton to cleaveage)

2. Roll for bra:no
3. Roll for bottoms:short skirt/tight skirt
4. Roll for panties:sexy/mesh/etc.

Finally roll for how long you must sit in public (you can determine how public, but it must be somewhere where at least 1 stranger could see you) and how extreme to sit:must spend at least 15 minutes sitting with inner thighs at least 3 inches apart

BlondeSlut
02-01-2015, 12:02 AM
Anyone who wants to roll for me?

Dom6BDSM
02-01-2015, 02:09 PM
Anyone who wants to roll for me?

Day 1:
2 yes bra
6 g-string

Day 2: +1
6+1=7 halter/ one that covers only breasts
2+1=3 yes bra
4+1=5 knee length skirt
1+1=2 any panties
2+1=3 must spend at least 10 minutes sitting with knees at least 2 inches apart

Day 3: +2
6+2=8 sheer/mesh/thin white (i.e. see-through material)
3+2=5 yes bra
1+2=3 shorts
1+2=3 sexy/mesh/etc.
1+2=3 must spend at least 10 minutes sitting with knees at least 2 inches apart
Day 4: +3
3+3=6 loose tank top/sleeveless
4+3=7 no bra
2+3=5 knee length skirt
3+3=6 g-string
4+3=7 must spend at least 10 minutes sitting with inner thighs at least 2 inches apart
Day 5 +4
4+4=8 sheer/mesh/thin white (i.e. see-through material)
6+4=10 no bra
1+4=5 knee length skirt
4+4=8 no panties
1+4=5 must spend at least 15 minutes sitting with knees at least 3 inches apart

Have fun!

lisabigboobs
02-24-2015, 06:51 AM
1. Roll for top:[/B]

2. Roll for bra:
3-4 yes

3. Roll for bottoms:

4. Roll for panties:
6 g-string

Linda K
06-23-2015, 10:11 PM
I was dared to do this. So eill start when I finish the dare I am on now

Gizmo
02-08-2016, 06:26 AM
Glad to see some still doing this. Hope it's been exciting!

hornyhornyslut
02-08-2016, 06:49 AM
Jessie will attempt with these outfits soon:

Day 1:
6 - loose tank top/sleeveless
4 - yes bra
5 - knee length skirt
2 - any panties
5 - must spend at least 15 minutes sitting with knees at least 3 inches apart

Day 2:
3 +1 - t-shirt
4 +1 - yes bra
4 +1 - knee length skirt
4 +1 - thong
3 +1 - must spend at least 10 minutes sitting with knees at least 2 inches apart

Day 3: (see through without bra, so daring)
6+2 - sheer/mesh/thin white (i.e. see-through material)
4+2 - no bra
4+2 - mid thigh skirt/loose fitting
5+2 - no panties
5+2 - must spend at least 10 minutes sitting with inner thighs at least 2 inches apart

Day 4: (at least get to wear thong with extremely mini skirt)
3+3-loose tank top/sleeveless
6+3-no bra
5+3-extremely mini skirt
2+3-thong
3+3-must spend at least 5 minutes sitting with inner thighs at least 1 inch apart

Day 5: (Seriously, haha..)
4+4-sheer/mesh/thin white (i.e. see-through material)
5+4-no bra
4+4-extremely mini skirt
3+4-no panties
5+3-must spend at least 15 minutes sitting with inner thighs at least 3 inches apart

stinkybutt
02-12-2016, 10:05 AM
Day 1
3 t-shirt
1 yes
3 shorts
6 g-string

Day 2
5 yes
5 knee length skirt
2 any
4 must spend at least 10 minutes sitting with knees at least 2 inches apart

Day 3
6 no
3 sexy/mesh/etc.
4 must spend at least 10 minutes sitting with knees at least 2 inches apart

Day 4
7 no
5 thong

Day 5
10 sheer/mesh/thin white (i.e. see-through material)
7 no
8 extremely mini skirt
9 none

Linda K
03-09-2016, 11:05 PM
So I fanally got around to this dare, I had forgotten I was going to do it

all dice rolls adjusted

day 1
6 loose tank top
6 no bra
2 any bottems wore knee length skirt
5 thong
3 sat with knees 3 inches apart for 15 minutes

day 2
6 loose tank top
4 yes a bra
3 shorts
5 a thong
6 sat with thighs 1 nich apart for 5 minutes

day 3
8 a see thru top
3 yes a bra
3 shorts
7 no panties
5 sat 15 minutes with knees 3 inchs apart

day 4
5 button up top unbutton to cleavage
4 yes a bra
7 short tight skirt
6 g string
9 sat with inner thighs spread 3 inchs apart for 15 minutes

day 5
8 sheer top
9 no bra
7 short tight skirt
8 no panties
9 sat with inner thighs spread apart 3 inchs for 15 minutes

This was a lot of fun, ill do it again some time soon

sexysluttykyla
05-25-2016, 09:39 PM
will do this this weekend and post the results as they come in.

TheMinnMan
01-27-2017, 02:27 PM
Can't let something this good get lost in the back of the closet!

Linda King
04-11-2017, 10:15 PM
So I rolled. I wore a button up white shirt with the top 3 buttons undone. My skimpiest bra. A thong and a mid thigh skirt that was loose. I went to the park and sat. I then spread my knees apert 3 inches. Sat for 15 minutes. It as a little breezy and the wind kept blowing my skirt up. I know several people got a look st my white thong.

Day 2 tomorrow

Linda King
04-12-2017, 09:54 PM
So today I again had a button up top with the top 3 buttons undone. A small skimpy bra. A g string and a knee length skirt. Went to the park and sat on a bench with my knees 2 inches apart for 10 minutes

04-13-2017, 01:37 PM
You start with all the slots at one. Roll a die to determine wish slot has one added. Rolling a 6 adds 2 to any of your choice. Either 2 to one slot or 1 to two slots.

See how many days you can go and report interesting days. It should go very slow at the start. Depending on the rolls it may not go as long as you think. The 6 let's you even out the levels. But you can let two die rolls determine the choice if you wish.

Option: If you don't like the roll. Roll again, twice.

If you always go to the same place, or do this at work or class, you may find folks noticing this slow progression. Going slow may be a lot better.

Option: Pause the roll (not the dress rule) a day if someone says something about the change in dress. There days if it is a stranger.

Option: If you want to go faster, roll two or three times a day. Or if you want to start out faster: (1) the first day roll as many times as you like (2) roll until one of the slots gets to 4 (3) on the first day roll until one of the slots is abnormal for you (4) on the first day roll six times, the second 5 times, the third 4 times, down to rolling once a day.

Of the options, 3 is my favorite. I think it best to have others see your progress, and have you see them see your progress.

Shall we have a contest? The sum of the rolls is the score. If you take the lead, post your score, the slot values, and your experience.

Linda King
04-13-2017, 10:05 PM
So today I wore a small halter top. No bra. A mid thigh loose fitting skirt and mesh panties. I sat with my knees 3 inches apart for 15 minutes. At the same bench in the same park This is getting more revealing. Love it.

Dom6BDSM
04-14-2017, 12:18 AM
So today I wore a small halter top. No bra. A mid thigh loose fitting skirt and mesh panties. I sat with my knees 3 inches apart for 15 minutes. At the same bench in the same park This is getting more revealing. Love it.

You might wanna tell us what you rolled.

Linda King
04-21-2017, 09:24 PM
Sort. Late with this report

Bad roles for this day. Lol

So I wore a sheer white top and no bra. A mini skirt with no panties and sat in the park on a bench in a well traveled section with my inner thighs 2 inches apart for 10 minutes. It was fun Several guys jogging by decided to sit and have a rest on the grass across from me.

Linda King
04-23-2017, 04:10 PM
So I returned to that same park. About the same time of day. I was wearing a sheer white top and micro mini skirt. No panties or bra. I sat 15 minutes with my inner thighs 3 inches apart. Very exciting.

Roseslide
04-29-2017, 08:58 PM
So I have to wear a halter top, extremely mini skirt, no bra or panties and sit for 10 minutes with my thighs 2 inches apart. Sound fun

Toybox
03-12-2019, 11:02 PM
I was an idiot, and made to many bets. Now I have to complete this dare as part of my forfeit as a request by King of Clowns.

I rolled a 1, 6, 4, 3, and 5 for day one.

As part of the bet I will update everyday starting tomorrow.

Toybox
03-14-2019, 12:14 AM
As part of my punishment I am commenting on day 1 of my experience.

I wore a regular t-shirt, no bra, regular jean shorts, a sexy pair of lace panties, and I went to the park, sat at a bench and waited for 15 minutes on my phone with my knees 3 inches apart. I looked up every now and then, but it didn't seem like the few people there even noticed. Even though I had no bra the black t-shirt hid my hard nipples pretty well. I thank the shorts for helping too, but know that luxury will only last one day. I look forward to seeing how the following days will go.

Sumati
03-14-2019, 07:19 AM
I would love to do this if any boy/guy/men willing to roll the numbers for me

SirStephen76
03-14-2019, 12:45 PM
I would love to do this if any boy/guy/men willing to roll the numbers for me

Day 1
Top - 4 tshirt
Bra - 6 no
Bottoms - 3 Shorts
Panties - 4 Sexy /mesh etc
Public - 6 must spend at least 5 minutes sitting with inner thighs at least 1 inch apart

Day 2
Top: 2 any
1 +1 +6 +5 +6
Bra: 2 yes
Bottoms: 7 short skirt / tight skirt
Panties: 6 g string
Public: must spend at least 15 minutes sitting with inner thighs at least 3 inches apart

Day 3
(4 +5 +6 +1 +2)
Top: 6 loose tank top / sleeveless
Bra: 7 no
Bottoms: 8 extremely mini skirt
Panties: 3 sexy / mesh etc
Public: 4must spend at least 10 minutes sitting with knees at least 2 inches apart

Day 4
6 +1 +5 +6 +3
Top: 9 sheer/mesh/thin white
Bra: 4 yes
Panties: 9 none
Public: 6 must spend at least 5 minutes sitting with inner thighs at least 1 inch apart

Day 5
3 +2 +1 +6 +3
Top: 7 halter/ one that covers only breasts
Bra: 6 no
Bottoms: 5 knee length skirt
Panties: 10 none
Public: 7 must spend at least 10 minutes sitting with inner thighs at least 2 inches apart

Sumati
03-15-2019, 05:49 AM
Day 1
Top - 4 tshirt
Bra - 6 no
Bottoms - 3 Shorts
Panties - 4 Sexy /mesh etc
Public - 6 must spend at least 5 minutes sitting with inner thighs at least 1 inch apart

Day 2
Top: 2 any
1 +1 +6 +5 +6
Bra: 2 yes
Bottoms: 7 short skirt / tight skirt
Panties: 6 g string
Public: must spend at least 15 minutes sitting with inner thighs at least 3 inches apart

Day 3
(4 +5 +6 +1 +2)
Top: 6 loose tank top / sleeveless
Bra: 7 no
Panties: 3 sexy / mesh etc
Public: 4must spend at least 10 minutes sitting with knees at least 2 inches apart

Day 4
6 +1 +5 +6 +3
Top: 9 sheer/mesh/thin white
Bra: 4 yes
Panties: 9 none
Public: 6 must spend at least 5 minutes sitting with inner thighs at least 1 inch apart

Day 5
3 +2 +1 +6 +3
Top: 7 halter/ one that covers only breasts
Bra: 6 no
Bottoms: 5 knee length skirt
Panties: 10 none
Public: 7 must spend at least 10 minutes sitting with inner thighs at least 2 inches apart

Great.i will follow this starting Monday. For first five days of next week

Toybox
03-16-2019, 04:55 AM
Posting for day 2 and 3

I am still wearing a t-shirt and no bra, a knee skirt for day 2 and a mid thigh one for day 3, and on day 3 for panties I am now to a thong. As of day 3 I am now also 10 minutes of thighs 2 inches apart. Sadly it seems like nobody nearby is noticing, I might make my nipples hard by ice to make the no bra more noticeable for the next 2 days.

Sumati
03-20-2019, 06:27 AM
Great.i will follow this starting Monday. For first five days of next week
Report till.now.

Day 1:-

I wore a t-shirt without bra and wore hot pants(like shorts).
And a mesh panty
While returning from office,I got a seat in bus and sat with inner thighs one ich apart for the whole travel of 80+ minutes

Day 2:-

I wore a sleeveless low v neck top and a very tight mini skirt.
I also wore a g string of red colour.
Due to the tightness of skirt was finding hard to spread thighs 3 inch apart.managed to do it by pulling it lil upwards.

Day 3:(today)

Sleeveless tank top with no bra
Tight micro mini skirt not longer than half an inch from butt end.
I will sit with knees three inch apart while travel back to home from office

SirStephen76
03-23-2019, 05:50 AM
Report till.now.

Day 1:-

I wore a t-shirt without bra and wore hot pants(like shorts).
And a mesh panty
While returning from office,I got a seat in bus and sat with inner thighs one ich apart for the whole travel of 80+ minutes

Day 2:-

I wore a sleeveless low v neck top and a very tight mini skirt.
I also wore a g string of red colour.
Due to the tightness of skirt was finding hard to spread thighs 3 inch apart.managed to do it by pulling it lil upwards.

Day 3:(today)

Sleeveless tank top with no bra
Tight micro mini skirt not longer than half an inch from butt end.
I will sit with knees three inch apart while travel back to home from office

How did you get on the rest of the week?

shaaleen
07-18-2019, 10:34 PM
Well it’s nice weather out. Perfect time to redo this date. Come on girls. I dare you all to try it

shaaleen
07-18-2019, 10:41 PM
Rolled a 3. So a t shirt. A 1 so a bra under.
A 5 so. Knee length skirt and a 3 so mesh panties
Then a 5

So I went to the park. Sat on a bench with my knees 3 inches apart for 15 minutes

Tomorrow day 2