PDA

View Full Version : 24/MALE/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location

dare_guy
08-10-2011, 08:39 AM
24/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location

Hello everyone,

I am new to this website and I have spent some time reading the ads on here, trying to get a first impression.

I won't lie. I am new to this sections and I can't say I am an expert. So I hope you wont be too hard to me.

I am interested in finding a Master on here. Preferably for a longterm relationship with msn or skype. Cam would be very useful, but on both sides. I think it is just fair if both can see each other.

But apart of this, I really want to find a Master who is willing to get to know the slave, as the slave will get to know the Master. And out of this, there could develope a good relation for both.

I am very open to this, and I'd be glad to find someone who wants to own a slave and introduce him to the world of slavery.

I am 23 years old from middle Europe. I am average build and I think I am pretty easy going.

If you are interested, please send me your msn or skype adress with a message, why you got interested on me.

I hope at least some of you got interested in what I said.

Thanks for reading this.

Dare_guy

PS: I am Male. I made a mistake in the Post. Can a mod change it?

Komodo Jones
08-10-2011, 08:43 AM
Is anyone else curious that the ad says female slave but the users name is dare _guy?