PDA

View Full Version : Coach's Lust - A Joint Story [FICTION]

TeenSlave
02-04-2008, 03:17 PM
Ok this is a joint story being written by myself and xTrYsTaNx. Hope you enjoy it :) Also just a note, when I talk about football, I'm talking about soccer to Americans.

As usual Micheal had gone to the changing rooms early to change, he liked to show off in his football kit before a big match. Micheal was the captain and star player of the schools football team He was standing in the changing room is football kit thrown onto the bench after he pulled it out of his bag, he was wearing a pair of white briefs, he was shirtless and barefoot. He liked his body, he had a handsome face, Tanned like the rest of his body, his slight Mohawk complimenting it perfectly, the girls sometimes told him he looked like a young Christiano Ronaldo, he was broad shouldered with a large chest, and a slim stomach that had a slight six pack, he didn't want a six pack as the girls had told him they preferred slim and athletic to big and muscled. He had strong muscular legs especially for his size which made him quick on his feet, his feet were magnificent, the tops tanned like the rest of his body, with his long suckable toes, the soles a nice shade of pink, soft as anything.

Micheal looked down as his underwear he could see his cock bulging his hard on trying to escape his briefs, he thought for a moment before walking over to the bench he sat down pulling his briefs down to his ankles letting his cock loose, Micheal was proud of his cock it was a lot bigger than most guys, slowly he started working it, he groaned in delight and closed his eyes as he became closer and closer, his groans and moaning become louder until he shot his load, landing all down his face chest and stomach. At that moment the coach walked in and saw Micheal with his underwear round his ankles his hand round his hard cock his body covered in cum.

shroobs
02-04-2008, 05:00 PM
I hope the coach is a girl. :P rofl. Good story so far.

Christiano Ronaldo sucks.

DIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TeenSlave
02-05-2008, 01:20 PM
Yeah I know he's diving scum, but both my main characters are based off pics I've seen on the internet and this guy looked a bit like him so.

TeenSlave
02-05-2008, 02:58 PM
The coach looked furious, Micheal had never seen the coach look so mad before ' Get up boy leaving the underwear there'. Nervously Micheal got up, shaking his briefs off his feet, he shuffled over to the coach who reached out and grabbed his arm pulling him over to the bench causing Micheal to yelp from the unexpected pain, Micheal tried to shake him off but the coach was older and stronger than he was. The coach pulled him over the knee for a spanking, Micheal tried to struggle bu the coach just held him down, telling him its what he deserved so he should just accept it.

Davros
02-05-2008, 02:59 PM
Goddammit! Why can't all (good looking, obviously) teachers give spankings on the bare ass?! :p:p

TeenSlave
02-05-2008, 03:02 PM
I've even taken care to not expose even the coaches gender yet lol

Davros
02-05-2008, 03:03 PM
I've even taken care to not expose even the coaches gender yet lol

Well in most schools, I don't think females go into the male's changing rooms very often... so I'm assuming it's a guy... but who knows ;)

Nice one :D

TeenSlave
02-05-2008, 03:06 PM
They will when theres no lesson on which is the case here so it could be either.

shroobs
02-05-2008, 03:09 PM
Keep it coming! so good. :)

x_daringbaby
02-14-2008, 08:56 PM
keep going! This seems very interesting!

TeenSlave
02-15-2008, 11:03 AM
Before I go on I wanna know what gender to make the coach I'll let you guys decide so vote :P

Davros
02-15-2008, 04:50 PM
Male.

See my earlier posts for the reason.

Pikachu
02-15-2008, 05:00 PM
mate female more possibilites

great story though

Davros
02-15-2008, 05:01 PM
mate female more possibilites

great story though

However...

Male on Male stories with an age gap = very rare :p

Kitty
02-16-2008, 12:51 AM
plz write on i love it too much

WorthlessPet78
02-16-2008, 02:28 AM
Female would be nice she could be like a new teacher or sumthing and didnt know it was the male changerooms :eek: lol nah male :D

mschooler
02-17-2008, 04:53 PM
keep going! dont stop!

glue
02-18-2008, 08:01 AM
come on man this needs continueing as it is good dont lose the peoples interests in it

john_gibson
02-18-2008, 10:27 AM
keep going please!!
Cant wait for the rest

slave1987
02-18-2008, 01:11 PM
I vote female

Either way, just write the story

justuseme2008
02-18-2008, 01:28 PM
We Want More!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

TeenSlave
02-18-2008, 02:15 PM
hehe its quite amusing this mite just wait for the fun of it. nah wouldn't do that, I just write on impulse anyway this stories harder than the last so be patient guys.

slave boy
02-19-2008, 07:20 AM
Female :D more possibilities, with training etc.

Davros
02-19-2008, 07:32 AM
hehe its quite amusing this mite just wait for the fun of it. nah wouldn't do that, I just write on impulse anyway this stories harder than the last so be patient guys.

Sorry, I gotta jump on the bangwagon...

More! More! More! :p:p:p

Trystaan
02-19-2008, 08:27 AM
Teen I think we should give them what they want.
Were not adaquately prepared for a full on crowd rebellion

Ciandon
02-19-2008, 04:20 PM
Well, you better get to work, because we're turning into an
ANGRY MOB!! Really, though, y'all (I can say that, I'm Texan!) have a great story going.

tissue13
02-20-2008, 12:22 AM
i say male just to mix it up a bit-but do what u want-just ppplllzzzz continue!!

TeenSlave
02-20-2008, 08:53 AM
Well I've decided :p

Micheal braced himself for the first spank but couldn't stifle his yelp when it did come the coach slapped him across the ass hard. He screwed up his face and tried not to think about the stinging pain in his smooth ass that was now turning a shade of pink as the coach's hand came crashing down again and again. It seemed to go on forever, Micheal's ass was now bright red and he no longer bothered to struggle to keep quiet he was in too much pain the coach noticed he seemed to be on the verge of tears and decided to stop.

You don't get to find out until next time haha :P

Kitty
02-20-2008, 09:50 AM
teen you are makeing us wait !

TeenSlave
02-20-2008, 10:01 AM
and having fun doing it :P

glue
02-20-2008, 10:41 AM
that segment seemed rushed

TeenSlave
02-22-2008, 01:22 PM
The coach pushed Micheal up so he was standing, now he was standing looking at the coach he got a chance to examine him better. He was a young teacher had just finished university and had accepted a job here, he still had his youthful looks he was about 6 ft tall, he was slim and obviously fit. He had a young boyish face with shortish brown hair and brilliant blue eyes. Most of the girls in the college already fancied him. He stood there silently eyes watering slightly his ass bright red and stinging wondering what to do now. The coach stood up he looked Micheal up and down slow taking in his every detail. The coach was savoring this he'd wanted it since he came to the school and more and more every day and now he finally had his wish.

mschooler
02-22-2008, 01:49 PM
Wow...
Can i ask a favor from you teenslave?
CAN YOU MAKE YOUR STORY COME A LITTLE MORE OFTEN?????????
AND WRITE MORE EVERY TIME?????

I impatiently wait every day ever since you started this story....trying to see if you posted a new part, and many times NO. and some times YESSSS.
So, i am sure you would love to share and show your talent to all of us.

So, great story, and i'm loving it alot!!!

Davros
02-22-2008, 02:29 PM
CAN YOU MAKE YOUR STORY COME A LITTLE MORE OFTEN?????????
AND WRITE MORE EVERY TIME?????

I impatiently wait every day

If you want him to post it all at once, rushed and full of mistakes, then fair enough.

Cliffhangers and tension is brilliant :D

When an author writes a book, they don't write it all at once in one go!

:)

Take your time, TeenSlave :)

It's awesome!

smart88
02-22-2008, 10:20 PM
Thats really good. can't wait till you write again, it is a good story so keep it going. Please.:)

NikkiBlue
02-23-2008, 03:34 AM
Yes, keep going, this story is very...intriguing. So far, anyway. And don't stop with your cliffhangers. I love them! :p

Kitty
02-23-2008, 09:30 AM
it a male the answer is out but what next?

stevedare
02-23-2008, 11:08 AM
Young college girl - it may be nice to see your descript of boy over the knee and slow spanking

glue
02-24-2008, 11:24 AM
read it people its 2 men