PDA

View Full Version : 18/f looking for dares

DoMeSilly93
08-04-2011, 03:23 AM
Hi, anyone have any dares they'd like me to try. I was looking for semi-public dares and outside nudity dares but will also try pee dares or other kinky kinds of dares. I don't totally know what my limits are but i don't think i have too many of them. I'll probably be adding some as i go. Thanks for dares.

sm_limb
08-04-2011, 03:30 AM
Go to a park in high heels shortest skirt and a tanktop 2 sizes too big. Walk around but every 10th tree u see u go behind get skirt and top off and edge. After u been walking there for 2hours u throw 3dice and add them together. U go behind a bush near the entrance off the park. Skirt and tanktop off. Move at least 20m away from them. Now the number u have is amount off edges and than 5x cumming without stopping in between. Have fun

prphett
08-04-2011, 04:42 AM
hi..a couple of dares for you..
1 dare
for this dare you need a dice, some water to drink..and some clothing
first roll the dice to determine what to wear:
1 - heels skirt shirt
2 - highest heels, shortest skirt , and skimpiest top
3 - shoes, jeans, thong, bra
4 - shoes, thong , bra
5 - shoes, shirt , bra , thong
6 - heels,skirt,bra,thong,skirt,shirt
second roll to determine the number of times you are going to roll again the dice:
1-3 3 times
4-6 6 times

And drink ar least a full bottle of water

then repeat for the following for the total number of times you rolled:
1, place
1 - open window
2 - backyard
3 - mailbox
4 - street
5 - front door (open)
6 - balcony (if you have one or backyard again)

2, clothing
1 - remove 1 item
2 - remove 2 items
3 - nothing (lucky)
4 - remove 2 items
5 - remove 1 item
6 - remove 3 items

..when you remove something you must throw it the farthest away you can..if already naked skip the "clothing" roll and double the "action" roll

3, action
1 - 10 X spank on your tits, pussy and ass (each)
2 - edge 5 times
3 - edge 5 times and cum 2 times
4 - 20 X spank on your tits, pussy and ass (each)
5 - edge 3 times and cum 3 times
6 - Unlucky..extra roll at the end

If you are wearing clothes when spanking yourself you must lower or move them for the spanking ..
..if you roll 6 at the "action" roll you must reroll to determine what you have to do, then after you have completed the 3 or 6 routines you must:
- roll 1 more time the "place" roll
- lay on your back and pee on yourself...try to make a good "fountain"..while masturbating , edge 5 and cum 5..then go collect your clothes..and report in detail.

If you do not roll a 6 during your routine..then you are done..go collect your clothes and report..

prphett
08-04-2011, 05:04 AM
a little bit more public
2 dare
with the same dice roll to determine what to wear:
1 - heels skirt shirt
2 - heels, shortest skirt , and skimpiest top
3 - shoes, bra, thong, shirt
4 - shoes, thong , shirt
5 - shoes, shirt , bra , skirt
6 - heels,skirt,bra,thong,skirt,shirt

Now go to the mall and as before roll the dice:
1 - 3 3 times
4 - 6 6 times

Routine to be repeated..:

choose an item of clothing to try, only one and it can't be a dress, like a shirt or a skirt..
go to the changing room and strip totally naked to try the "only" item you have chosen..let the door at least 5 inches open..
then roll the dice:

1 - 5 X spank on pussy
2 - edge 2 times
3 - edge 2 times and cum
4 - edge 1
5 - edge 3 times and cum 2 times
6 - Unlucky..extra roll at the end

Then roll gain do determine what you should wear (first roll..bring clothes in your bag..)

..if you roll 6 at the "action" roll you must reroll to determine what you have to do, then after you have completed the 3 or 6 routines you must:
Strip naked in your car edge 5 and cum 5..then drive back home..with only an unbuttoned shirt on and all the other clothes in your trunk...and report in detail.

If you do not roll a 6 during your routine..then you are done..back home and report..

thefunman
08-04-2011, 05:49 AM
Go for a walk in just a t-shirt that barely covers you up and nothing on under it.. while walking take the t-shirt off while walk, that way you are naked for part of the walk. Have fun

Bubuk
08-04-2011, 01:09 PM
Do this dare for week:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=83381
Additional rules:
1) Punishment for retoss: nude for 1 hour (since you like risky dares and semi-public)
2) Use 6 pieces of clothes
3) You should go in public in tossed clothes
=========================

Take big capacity (for example 500ml). Every time you go to pee you should make capacity full. If not you have alternative: waitr in toilet to pee again and full it. Drink pee.

crossdressing227
08-04-2011, 01:28 PM
Do a hanging wedgie for 3 hours in a men's bathroom with a sign that says spanking me I've been naughty lol u probably won't do this

DoMeSilly93
08-08-2011, 11:32 AM
Ok. I did prphets first dice dare so far. I'll try sm_limbs dare next and then everyone elses.

For prphets on the first roll i rolled a 5 so i got to wear shoes a tong, a bra, and a shirt. Then i rolled a two so I'd have to do something 3 times.

For the first rolls. I got to go to an open window, take off one item of clothes, and then i spanked my boobs, pussy, and butt 10 times.

for the second rolls. I ended up in my front door, I took off the last three items of clothing, and then i rolled a 6, rerolled and edged 3 times and came three times.

for the third rolls i ended up in my front door again, I edged five times and came twice, then i had to spank my pussy, ass, and boobs 20 times.

for the unlucky roll i rolled a three and went to the mailboxes for my apartment building and tried to stay out of the view of the road as much as i could. I peed on myself while masturbating and then edged 5 times and came another 5. The unlucky roll was pretty scary.

Don't worry im still doing dares. I'll try to do everyone elses dares soon.

jimb0
08-08-2011, 01:40 PM
Try this one:
Roll a dice to choose what underwear to wear
1 = boy shorts
2 = french knickers
3 = thong
4 = briefs
5 = swimsuit/bikini
6 = g-string

Roll another dice to see what clothes you will wear on the bottom
1 = shorts
2 = skirt
3 = jeans
4 = dress
5 = formal trousers
6 = pyjamas

Roll a third dice to find out where to pee yourself
1 = In the garden
2 = In bed
3 = On the door step
4 = In your room
5 = In someone elses bedroom
6 = In the lounge

Hard up
08-08-2011, 01:48 PM
I dare you to email something I could use to blackmail you :) pm for email address if interested.

Willi
08-08-2011, 02:32 PM
Here one of my first dares:

Please give a report here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=358177#post358177

I decided the probability to get naked is too high!
This might be a more doable version:

The dare is explained very quick. Try to get dressed and to keep your clothing before you have to do some action.

You only need one 6-side dice.
Digital Dice (http://www.random.org/dice/)

phase 1 "Dressing":

how many dressing rolls allowed:
(only one of each category)

1 - 3 rolls
2 - 3 rolls
3 - 3 rolls
4 - 4 rolls
5 - 4 rolls
6 - 4 rolls

top:
1 - tightest shirt
2 - shortest shirt
3 - open coat
4 - open blouse
5 - a scarf
6 - nothing

top underwear:
1 - bra
2 - bikini top
3 - sports bra
4 - duct tape (on your nipples)
5 - smallest bikini top
6 - nothing

bottom:

1 - shortest skirt
2 - hot pants
3 - unbuttoned tight jeans
4 - a pair of leggings
5 - a towel
6 - nothing

botton underwear:

1 - g-string
2 - g-string
3 - panties
4 - boxers
5 - boxers
6 - nothing

phase 2 "Undressing":

1 - take off all underwear
2 - only keep your underwear
3 - take off three items off clothing
4 - take off two items off clothing
5 - take off one item off clothing
6 - nothing

phase 3 "Action":

choose if your limits are involved. Otherwise use your dice

1,2 - public
3,4 - semi public
5,6 - online

public:

go for a two or more kilometer long walk

semi public:

take five or more erotic photos and drop them outside in public area
(write getdare.com on them)
YOU DONT HAVE TO SHOW YOUR FACE ON IT

online:

take five or more erotic photos and upload them to at least 1 photo rating site
(write getdare.com as descripiton)
YOU DONT HAVE TO SHOW YOUR FACE ON IT

have fun:cool:

orlando007007
08-08-2011, 02:46 PM
Go for a run but be for u go pm me qnd ill tell u what to were

08-08-2011, 03:23 PM
You need to go to the cinema alone and get a ticket to any movie, the older the better. You can sit only the 3rd row from the back. As soon as the film starts you have to strip completely naked and put all your clothes 2 seats besides you. Then by the end of the film I want you to have cummed 2 times using your shoes :D. You are only allowed to touch your clothes 2 mins before the end of the film so check before you go in. Pm me your results. Hope you have a good time :)

Bandana
08-08-2011, 05:15 PM
Hi! I think you will find something in this list to your liking. Do that dare..

1: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=83791

2: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=79434

3: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=79760

4: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=80749

5: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=78000

6: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=82305

..and don't forget to write how it went! :)

Busty
08-08-2011, 09:37 PM
How about this it covers a few of your likes
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72169

Or
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=79334

prphett
08-09-2011, 05:40 AM
Ok. I did prphets first dice dare so far. I'll try sm_limbs dare next and then everyone elses.

For prphets on the first roll i rolled a 5 so i got to wear shoes a tong, a bra, and a shirt. Then i rolled a two so I'd have to do something 3 times.

For the first rolls. I got to go to an open window, take off one item of clothes, and then i spanked my boobs, pussy, and butt 10 times.

for the second rolls. I ended up in my front door, I took off the last three items of clothing, and then i rolled a 6, rerolled and edged 3 times and came three times.

for the third rolls i ended up in my front door again, I edged five times and came twice, then i had to spank my pussy, ass, and boobs 20 times.

for the unlucky roll i rolled a three and went to the mailboxes for my apartment building and tried to stay out of the view of the road as much as i could. I peed on myself while masturbating and then edged 5 times and came another 5. The unlucky roll was pretty scary.

Don't worry im still doing dares. I'll try to do everyone elses dares soon.

it was meant to be scary...
anyway good execution..i hope you enjoied as much as i enjoied reading your report..
now waiting for the other dares..

sm_limb
08-09-2011, 05:43 AM
Yes hope u do mine soon

DoMeSilly93
08-09-2011, 10:50 PM
Ok. I tried sm_limbs dares. some of those tree's were pretty skinny too. The last part was especially frightening since i was out there trying to cum 5 times as quick as i could.

I might try thefunmans dare tonight before morning comes. Then tommorow i'll do more dares.

sm_limb
08-10-2011, 12:04 AM
Such a short report :(
Can u say some more?

DoMeSilly93
08-10-2011, 12:13 AM
Well i think i did it wrong anyway sm_limb. I just walked by 10 trees 10 times and did the edging thing. I don't think i could do that for 2 hours.

I also forgot to roll the dice to see how much i had to edge. After i put my clothes behind the bush i did masturbate out in the woods but close enough that i could see the traffic on the road. Whether they saw me or not i don't know.

sm_limb
08-10-2011, 12:15 AM
Do you have toys?
Did you get extra wet doing it like that?

DoMeSilly93
08-10-2011, 12:18 AM
yes i got pretty wet. I have a couple of dildoes and a vibrator and a strapon.