PDA

View Full Version : My adventure [NON-FICTION]

eddidde
02-03-2008, 10:14 AM
This was a few years ago, when i was 15, and I'd almost completely forgotten it. I had a large house and garden, and nearby across a fence was a housing estate, and there were garages for the cars. These garages backed the garden all the way along like so:
[]++++++++++++++ the +s are garages, the Is and _s are
[]+??//////////OOOO fence, and the Os are the house.
[]+~~~~~~~OOOO [] is a main road with a pavement at the
[]+~~~~~~~OOOO side, where the gate to my house
[]I~~~~~~~OOOO opened onto.
[]I~~~~~~~OOOO The /s are the pond/stream
[]_______________I The ~s are grass

In the corner of the garden was a big tree in which there was a ladder. One day i was in the house and started feeling horny and daring, so i went into the garden, then stopped. I looked up at the tree and thought "Why dont i go up there to do something?" to myself. I then returned to the house and put on a thong of my mothers underneath my clothes before returning to the garden. i climbed the tree up to the platform which had small walls. I then stripped naked except for the thong. The garage roof was about 3 metres below me and I considered going down to it, but then realised what a stupid risky idea it would be as i would then have to go to the housing estate to get home, as my garden had a pond up one side of it, so i didnt want to get soaked by jumping 2 metres into it.

So instead i decided to give myself a wedgie, using a Y shaped part of the wall to hang either side of the thong on. Hanging with my legs dangling 2m above the garage roof I was feeling very proud of this until it suddenly ripped, and i fell the long distance onto the roof....

To be continued on demand.

eddidde
02-06-2008, 10:54 AM
im getting quite a few views, but no replies, im waiting for ppl to ask me to finish the story off.

lzysk8r4life
02-08-2008, 08:16 PM
excellent story so far, what happens please finish