PDA

View Full Version : has anyone ever...

worthless slaveboy
02-03-2008, 07:48 AM
has anyone ever actually put something in their dickhole like a toothpick etc. because it is always requested of boys. if you have does it make you bleed, and how painful is it?

Davros
02-03-2008, 07:50 AM
I've used a cotton bud / Q Tip before.

It's painful and stings for a while, but wears off and it doesn't bleed or anything.

Seannyboy131
02-03-2008, 09:37 PM
nope i never have and never hope i have to

shroobs
02-03-2008, 09:43 PM
I've seen it done, I would never do it. Looks painfull as EVER.

JohnJohn23
02-03-2008, 09:52 PM
I would do it but only if someone was doing it to me, i don't think i would be able to do it by myself...

Davros
02-04-2008, 11:24 AM
You'll probably get a lot of people saying; Ohh no, hurts like hell, I'd never do that, god no way, ow... but in truth, it doesn't actually hurt that much!

I tried it out of curiosity, but I'm glad I did because I can talk from personal experience. People who haven't tried it can only assume. It's painful, sure, but not as bad as people make out. Plus it goes after about 20/30minutes.

Merlin
02-04-2008, 11:29 AM
You'll probably get a lot of people saying; Ohh no, hurts like hell, I'd never do that, god no way, ow... but in truth, it doesn't actually hurt that much!

I tried it out of curiosity, but I'm glad I did because I can talk from personal experience. People who haven't tried it can only assume. It's painful, sure, but not as bad as people make out. Plus it goes after about 20/30minutes.I want to add here that pain is not the same for every one. What one person may find only a little bit painful, will be "I will die!" for another. People have a very different "Pain tolerance" (Btw its always a good idea to test it in an "unharmful" way before you start to use painful things on someone)...

Add: Unlike most people may think the pain tolerance of men is generally higher than the one from women

Davros
02-04-2008, 11:32 AM
I want to add here that pain is not the same for every one. What one person may find only a little bit painful, will be "I will die!" for another. People have a very different "Pain tolerance" (Btw its always a good idea to test it in an "unharmful" way before you start to use painful things on someone)...

Yeah I agree.

But instead of being totally defensive and "Oh no, no way, never!", just try it!

I've always been told; if you don't try something, you'll just never know.

I think that those who will argue black's white on this topic are, quite frankly, scared little chickens :p

ShadowyFigure
02-04-2008, 02:35 PM
that would and sounds like it would kill you

scotsman
02-04-2008, 06:21 PM
ive had it done to me found it a bit painfull suppose it depends on the person inserting it whether its done gentle or rough

jaxman
02-04-2008, 07:26 PM
I would suggest not using a toothpick since they're usually kind of pointy and really who would want a splinter in there - A Q-tip unlubed is a bit uncomfortable - with lube not quite so bad kind of feels interesting when masturbating. Using a medical sound is just about painless and just feels kind of strange (depending on the size).

Robert_Z_man
02-18-2009, 09:04 PM
I haven't yet and im not sure if i ever will it sounds to painful for me.

urlilslave080
02-18-2009, 09:39 PM
Haha its funny this topic came up, when i was 15 it was a huge fetish of mine to masturbate with things in me penis hole, i used cotton buds, lollipop sticks, twigs, small cords and heaps of other stuff, it never made me bleed and sure it was painful but it was enjoyful pain and the pain never lasted long anyway, so if your into a bit of pain and you wanna try it out, get a cotton bud and slide it about 2 centimeters in and masturbate, i suggest doing over a toilet because sometimes your cum spits in awkward directions.

naked40
02-19-2009, 10:44 AM
have inserted a cotton bud, ok as long as you take care

rebster
02-23-2009, 09:18 AM
I once took a plastic stick that came on a minituare flagthat was about 8-10 inches long, lubed it up with some KY gelly and inserted it into my penis. Got almost all of it in. I wouldn't recommend it though. It could do damage going in that deep.

Coyote
02-23-2009, 04:47 PM
i havent actually done it myself but my slave did it and he said it was very painful.

cj07
02-24-2009, 12:26 PM
It is very painful,also it made it painful for me to piss for next 2-3 days,but i liked and love pain, the dares was given to me by a female. It was because she wanted to everyone to be female,also i wanted be pain and i wanted to made to look female. She made me do this to rember them facts and penis are silly things that i don't want or desvere.

Phoenix_blaze
02-24-2009, 01:54 PM
This is apparantly what is done in hospitals when people cannot urinate properly. So there must be a way to do it, as you have to insert a tube!

For the record - yes it is painful =/

Komodo Jones
02-28-2009, 11:17 AM
Did it with a toothpick once, and it does sting but it has never bled for me.

EnigmaNZ
09-22-2009, 10:49 PM
First remember that inside your urethra is sterile, you do not want to introduce any germs/bacteria in there as it will lead to a urinary tract infection.
Secondly it is recommended to use some lube to help the object slide in, it can be dry in there. Would you like something dry being pushed into your butt.
Third, do not use a q-tip if that is the stick with the cotton wool bud. The buds can come off and if it does you are in for a hospital visit. Use something smooth and with a rounded tip. If you scratch the inside of your erethra you will know when you pee, it will sting, and will do so until it heals.