PDA

View Full Version : Dare for guest users

Insomnia
02-02-2008, 04:07 AM
At the time of writing, the front page is showing something like 7 registered users, and 30 guests. The dares section has just me in right now...and 9 guests.

The dare: all those guests - join up, and interact on here (in private or public)

Trystaan
02-02-2008, 04:12 AM
Im sure this has been posted before but cool anyway Guests heed this and do it

Sum
02-02-2008, 04:18 AM
At the time of writing, the front page is showing something like 7 registered users, and 30 guests. The dares section has just me in right now...and 9 guests.

The dare: all those guests - join up, and interact on here (in private or public)

I'd be willing to put money on almost half of the guests being spiders.

http://getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=112

vivala_dare
02-02-2008, 12:22 PM
yeh guest i was one for about 2 months i was scared to join but i frot the hell with it and joined and now i can post my stroys and comments so sign today for a better life or just a better time on this site lol join

Davros
02-02-2008, 12:28 PM
yeh guest i was one for about 2 months i was scared to join but i frot the hell with it and joined and now i can post my stroys and comments so sign today for a better life or just a better time on this site lol join

Scared to join? :eek::eek:

Merlin
02-02-2008, 12:34 PM
Scared to join? :eek::eek:I told you that you should be nicer :D You are scaring the people away ;)

Davros
02-02-2008, 12:36 PM
I told you that you should be nicer :D You are scaring the people away ;)

Dammit.

I have no witty comeback at the moment, sorry Merlin :(

*is a failure*

seimi
02-03-2008, 03:52 AM
Just joined up. Looking forward to having some great fun here

eddidde
02-03-2008, 10:40 AM
i can understand ppl being scared that someone might see the emails from getdare and ask, but join up anyway its a great site.

Davros
02-03-2008, 10:42 AM
i can understand ppl being scared that someone might see the emails from getdare and ask, but join up anyway its a great site.

If I get an email from getDare and somebody sees it, I just say it's spam.

I get a lot of XXX stuff and random spam but it goes to my junk mail. To help me, I also re-direct getDare emails into my junk so people just think it's spam... but secretly it isn't ;)

A nice tip there for anyone worrying :)

Sum
02-03-2008, 10:52 AM
One thing on encouraging guests to sign up is rule nine; Lurk before posting.

mistressmegs
02-03-2008, 08:42 PM
The site is awesome
My friend sent it to me and i had lurked for a bit before joining up and posting
Now i only regret i haddent joined earlier