PDA

View Full Version : "Up your Ass" Dice Dare

t_or_dgal
12-15-2006, 08:56 AM
For each step, roll 2 dice and add them together. Once you figure out WHERE, ATTIRE, LUBE, & OBJECT, put that object up your ass, go to the assigned location, and masturbate to orgasm. Afterwards, report back here with details on how things went.

1. Roll for WHERE:
2=At work
3=Backyard
4=In front of Window (Lights Off)
5=Closet
6=Someone else's bedroom
7=Kitchen
8=Your Bedroom (but not in bed)
9=Living Room
10=In front of Window (Lights On!)
11=In a full bathtub
12=Wildcard (you pick one of the above!)

2. Roll for ATTIRE: (Guys too!)
2=Fully clothed
3=Bottomless
4=Topless
5=Bra Only
6=Panties Only
7=Naked
8=In a Robe
9=In a dress, no underwear
10=In a frilly piece of Lingerie
11=Only in high heels & stockings
12=Wildcard (You pick the clothes!)

3. Roll for LUBE:
2=Saliva
3=Butter
4=Crisco
5=Olive oil
6=Ice Cream
7=Vaseline
8=KY Jelly
9=Astroglide
10=Anal-Ese
11=Boy Butter
12=Wildcard (You pick the lube!)

4. Roll for OBJECT:
2=Bottle (Be careful!)
3=Three Carrots
4=Large Dildo
5=Tool from your workshop
6=Pencil
7=Candle (Lit or unlit - Up to you)
8=Banana
9=Cucumber
10=Enema
11=The Dice You Rolled
12=Wildcard (You pick the object!)

wedgieguy
12-15-2006, 12:26 PM
brilliant!!!. just done it now and rolled a 1 and a 3 (in front of window, lights off) 5 and a 2 (naked) 5 and a 1 (ice cream (i used vanilla)) 5 and a 6 (the dice), i did it in the upstairs window, a few people walked past but im pretty sure none saw :D

please post more :D!!!

cyrano69
12-15-2006, 01:53 PM
really nice dice dare.

Glutgod
12-16-2006, 11:47 AM
Wow a really nice and fun dare! I hope you make another one just like this! yea it was great but maby if somebody dosen't have an item like larger dildo uncommon like say something else for it too.

cadi14
12-31-2006, 04:33 PM
first i got a 12 and my group chose front yard (not listed) then i got a 7 and i was naked then i got a 4 crisco lube and then i got a 6 so it was a pencil man did that hurt they tied me to a fence and put a vibrator in my pussy and left me there for and hour before they took out the vibrator and sprayed me with the hose then they let me down and threw me in the pool and wouldn't let me get out for another hour and when they finally let me back inside i was tied up in a wedgie until they all were ready to leave

yhcompuser
01-07-2007, 02:49 AM
this is what i got
5=Bra Only
6=Ice Cream
i lit the candle and it hurts!
BUT i LOVE this dare!!!!

Bane33player
02-14-2007, 04:35 PM
i substitutedan egg for carrots. hope you dont mind:o i got the whole thing in my ass! it was hilarious!:D

Musty 21
02-17-2007, 07:50 PM
For each step, roll 2 dice and add them together. Once you figure out WHERE, ATTIRE, LUBE, & OBJECT, put that object up your ass, go to the assigned location, and masturbate to orgasm. Afterwards, report back here with details on how things went. If you want, feel free to eMail me pictures (unless they're too gross!)

1. Roll for WHERE:
2=At work
3=Backyard
5=Closet
6=Someone else's bedroom
7=Kitchen
9=Living Room
11=In a full bathtub

2=Fully clothed
3=Bottomless
4=Topless
5=Bra Only
6=Panties Only
7=Naked
8=In a Robe

3. Roll for LUBE:
2=Saliva
3=Butter
4=Crisco
5=Olive oil
6=Ice Cream
7=Vaseline
8=KY Jelly
9=Astroglide
10=Anal-Ese
11=Boy Butter

4. Roll for OBJECT:
2=Bottle (Be careful!)
3=Three Carrots
4=Large Dildo
6=Pencil
8=Banana
9=Cucumber
10=Enema
11=The Dice You Rolled

I got a 4, 3, 6, and another 6 is stuck the penicl in as far as it could go, until it hurt, not my butt hurts

t_or_dgal
03-01-2007, 06:50 AM
6=Someone else's bedroom
4=Topless
8=KY Jelly

I got a really long (16") candle, a towel, and a tube of KY jelly. I got completely naked, then put on a pair of old jogging shorts that are loose. I took the stuff into our spare bedroom.

I put some music on, to relax me. I laid down on the towel on the floor. Then I lubed up one end of the candle with KY, and put a little on my finger. I pushed the back of the shorts aside, and slid my finger a little into my ass, to lube things up. I put the candle against my anal opening. Then I gently pushed it in. It felt odd at first, but very smooth. I started playing with myself in the front also, to excite me. Then I started pumping the candle in and out, in and out. I was getting very excited.

Then I got an idea, and used my left hand to push the candle in further, while masturbating with the fingers of my right hand. It was so long and smooth. It slid all the way in! All that was poking out was the wick. I have never tried anything so long and narrow as a candle before in my ass. It was just the right shape to go way, way up into me -- I've definitely never had anything nearly that long in my ass before. I just left it there, enjoying the sensations. As I was about to orgasm, I used my butt muscles to *slowly* slide the candle out. It was about halfway out when I started to come. I could feel the orgasm pulsing through my sphincter. As my orgasm subsided, the candle fell all the way out of my ass. I fell asleep right there, covered in my own juices. Mmmmmm

cyrano69
03-01-2007, 05:44 PM
t_or_dgal... as I said... really nice dice game... but really nice description too.

t_or_dgal
03-03-2007, 05:30 AM
t_or_dgal... as I said... really nice dice game... but really nice description too.

Thanks so much for the kind words!

wokko
03-03-2007, 01:43 PM
Great Dare, u cant predict wat ur gonna get!! First time i did it i got:
9=Living Room
3=Bottomless
2=Saliva
6=Pencil

Musty 21
03-10-2007, 08:17 AM
ice cream $5.00
pencil $0.99
Memories Priceless

Tessdog
03-10-2007, 10:42 AM
I dont like dares like this. I don't like things up my ass...... Although once a girl stuck a vibrater up my ass. I kinda liked it..... LOL

TrekBoy008
03-10-2007, 01:21 PM
ice cream $5.00
pencil $0.99
Memories Priceless

That's very clever.

mausi7280bi
05-07-2007, 05:28 AM
this i rolled:
2=Fully clothed
10=Anal-Ese dont know 8=KY Jelly
11=The Dice You Rolled

So i went to my bedroom get the KY and the dices.
Then i laid down on my bed and get some KY on my fingers and go through my shorts and my panty to my asshole and lube it with the Jelly.

After that , i get the first dice and press it against my asshole and put it in . Then i press the second in me .

with my other hand i rub my pussy and i get wet.

dices up my ass are a very diffenrent feeling. After this event i try to push the dices out. This wasn't very easy. But i managed it.

Very good dice dare.

RileySapphire
01-24-2009, 06:11 PM
Fun but I got a rather easy one

8 bedroom
7 naked
2 saliva
6 pencil

The pencil kinda hurt but I loved being naked on my floor, I never realized how scratchy the carpet is....but it felt good. Thanks:D

kirrik
01-30-2009, 01:40 AM
While wearing ONLY high heels and stockings :D I fucked myself anally with a banana and olive oil in the kitchen (convenient rolls?) I have to say, that I have never done that before and it was quite enjoyable! Thanks for the dare!

Ciandon
02-02-2009, 08:11 AM
Excellent dare; very well thought out. I'll be sure to try it today or so.

Also, hate to be anal *cue corny joke drumroll* about this, but...
If you want, feel free to eMail me pictures (unless they're too gross!)
Isn't asking for pics a violation of a rule of some type?

monkeysrock
02-02-2009, 08:36 AM
I have been slaughtered by mods for putting something similar on one of my posts...

I feel that it should be allowed, its not pushy and leaves it open. If someone would like to share pictures or cam they are welcome too. I did reconmend a camera symbol for people's avatars/signatures so people would know who swapped/gave pics or video so no one should be harrassed about it. This too was slaughtered

anyway

I ended up nude in my kitchen being fu**ed by a pencil with spit on, interesting and a turn on but would love to try the candle.

Ciandon
02-02-2009, 09:09 AM
I ended up fucking myself with 3 carrots in my kitchen using vaseline while wearing all my normal clothes.
And monkeysrock, it saddens me that you didn't even acknowledge my terrible pun...

monkeysrock
02-02-2009, 10:05 AM
Well I didnt want to blow your trumpet...

And you did blow it urself...

just rerolled, praying for candle, ended up with pencil, KY Jelly and topless in bedroom.
When pencils meet jeans they break.

SubMissChievous
02-02-2009, 10:23 AM
Also, hate to be anal *cue corny joke drumroll* about this, but...

Isn't asking for pics a violation of a rule of some type?

Yes it is, which is why I have edited the original post now. However, just note that this was posted in December 2006 so I would assume the rules were perhaps not as clear then...

I have been slaughtered by mods for putting something similar on one of my posts...

I feel that it should be allowed, its not pushy and leaves it open. If someone would like to share pictures or cam they are welcome too. I did reconmend a camera symbol for people's avatars/signatures so people would know who swapped/gave pics or video so no one should be harrassed about it. This too was slaughtered

Funny how I do remember replying to your post and explaining the rule but have no memory of any user or post being "slaughtered"... Aren't you overdramatizing a bit?

Oh and please now that I have edited the OP let's keep on topic and if any one want to discuss the rules or raise any concerns about them feel free to either start a thread in getdare.com or bring those issues to the staff via PM. Thank you.

Kilika
04-14-2009, 09:36 AM
9=living room,
3=Bottomless,
3=Butter,
9=Cucumber

Haha this was a fun dare, was kind of hard because the cucumber a little large for me lol but i did it anyways

rockon1126
04-14-2009, 05:03 PM
That was an awsome dare im a guy but...i go naked, in front yard (night)!
Candle, man that hurt!
lol
fun but they supprised me afterwards and tied me up to a tree with a hangging wedgie! OWCH!

rockon1126
04-14-2009, 05:06 PM
Fun but I got a rather easy one

8 bedroom
7 naked
2 saliva
6 pencil

The pencil kinda hurt but I loved being naked on my floor, I never realized how scratchy the carpet is....but it felt good. Thanks:D

lol that was funny to read! i need a vid of that!

Kolia
04-21-2009, 02:54 PM
i got a 4, 9, 2, 4. I was nervous so i wanted to do this quick. i did it in the day time. So i licked the length of the dildo to make it wet, i tried inserting and it went halfway, so i sat on it and began to masturbate. I watched out the front just in case anyone passed. with one hand i held up the dress and the other i jerked my cock. I began to bounce on the dildo slightly and then i began to see some guys from my school passing and i quickly came after that. I cleaned up, and put everything back, and closed up the windows. It was an interesting dare XD

unknownCase
09-07-2009, 01:17 AM
I got 10 (In front of window lights on), 7 (Naked), 5 (Olive Oil), and 10 (Enema). So I was giving myself the enema by my front window when we had a solicitor come up to the door and he saw me and came to the window and watched.....I didn't stop cause I had already started but it was weird....and exciting haha

lisabigboobs
02-28-2015, 11:38 AM
1. Roll for WHERE:
6=Someone else's bedroom

5=Bra Only

3. Roll for LUBE:
6=Ice Cream

4. Roll for OBJECT:
3=Three Carrots
12=Wildcard (You pick the object!)[/QUOTE]

Clemence
05-31-2015, 01:48 AM
I failed your dare, and I need a punishment.

grantadams197
07-13-2015, 07:20 AM
5=Bra Only
12=Wildcard (You pick the lube!) - chose the stuff I already have
9=Cucumber

Did this last night.

At present I am both locked up (CB device on) and denied orgasm anyway, so I fucked my ass with the cucumber until I was dribbling precum and then stopped. Took me about 15 mins all in.

Laurakostoris
07-14-2015, 11:33 AM
For each step, roll 2 dice and add them together. Once you figure out WHERE, ATTIRE, LUBE, & OBJECT, put that object up your ass, go to the assigned location, and masturbate to orgasm. Afterwards, report back here with details on how things went.

1. Roll for WHERE:
2=At work
3=Backyard
5=Closet
6=Someone else's bedroom
7=Kitchen
9=Living Room
11=In a full bathtub

2=Fully clothed
3=Bottomless
4=Topless
5=Bra Only
6=Panties Only
7=Naked
8=In a Robe

3. Roll for LUBE:
2=Saliva
3=Butter
4=Crisco
5=Olive oil
6=Ice Cream
7=Vaseline
8=KY Jelly
9=Astroglide
10=Anal-Ese
11=Boy Butter

4. Roll for OBJECT:
2=Bottle (Be careful!)
3=Three Carrots
4=Large Dildo
6=Pencil
8=Banana
9=Cucumber
10=Enema
11=The Dice You Rolled

So I got:
9: living room
11: only in high heels and stocking
5: olive oil (luckily I had some in)
7: candle, which I decided to do unlit. Again luckily I had one that was a decent length and thickness.

Had great fun doing this and had never thought of olive oil as a lube, but it actually works quite well :D

swallowingpantyboy
07-20-2015, 11:07 AM
1. Roll for WHERE:
2=At work

6=Panties Only

3. Roll for LUBE:
11=Boy Butter

4. Roll for OBJECT:

stinkybutt
11-12-2015, 03:29 AM
1. Roll for WHERE: (5,4)
9=Living Room

2. Roll for ATTIRE: (2,5)
7=Naked

3. Roll for LUBE: (4,6)
10=Anal-Ese

4. Roll for OBJECT: (1,3)
4=Large Dildo

PlagueBringer
11-12-2015, 02:32 PM
Going to have to do this soon! I'm looking forward to it.

SissySlutSamantha
12-29-2015, 03:45 PM
WHERE = 10 in front of window (Lights On!)

ATTIRE = 9 In a dress, no underwear

LUBE = 2 Saliva

Object = 4 Large Dildo

Fun dare, a few people walked past, but none took any notice (i think). used my largest dildo which is a whopping 11 inches, I managed to get the majority of it in with a bit of coaxing, and had one hell of an orgasm after about 10 minutes or so, will be doing again

AlphaAce
12-29-2015, 05:39 PM
4: In front of window (lights off)
6: Panties Only
12: Wildcard (I chose saliva)
6: Pencil

It was pretty dark out when I did this so there wasn't too much worry of being seen, but it was still fun to do. I got up right on the glass and went to town. Didn't take me very long to get off and it was enjoyable to do it.

Chey123
12-29-2015, 05:48 PM
1. Roll for WHERE:
2=At work
3=Backyard
5=Closet
6=Someone else's bedroom
7=Kitchen
9=Living Room
11=In a full bathtub

2=Fully clothed
3=Bottomless
4=Topless
5=Bra Only
6=Panties Only
7=Naked
8=In a Robe

3. Roll for LUBE:
2=Saliva
3=Butter
4=Crisco
5=Olive oil
6=Ice Cream
7=Vaseline
8=KY Jelly
9=Astroglide
10=Anal-Ese
11=Boy Butter

4. Roll for OBJECT:
2=Bottle (Be careful!)
3=Three Carrots
4=Large Dildo
6=Pencil
8=Banana
9=Cucumber
10=Enema
11=The Dice You Rolled

Messypup
12-30-2015, 10:21 AM
it rolled :
7 = Kitchen
8 = In a Robe
12 = Wildcard (You pick the lube!)
6 = Pencil

For the wildcard, it will choose to use toothpaste to make things a bit more interesting.
it will report here once it has completed the dare.

11-Jenny
12-30-2015, 05:48 PM
11=In a full bathtub
3=Bottomless (convenient)
3=Butter
7=Candle (unlit)

completecontrol456
07-22-2020, 09:07 PM
I’m up for this one

YourEnemaLover6969
07-28-2020, 01:55 PM
I want some one to roll for me