PDA

View Full Version : Dehumanization

Master Ericks
01-31-2008, 10:31 PM
My pet enjoys being dehumanized and I'm looking for ideas to use. It's over IMs.
Any ideas are welcome but please if it is something you feel you shouldn't put here them pm me, I would still like to hear it.

Sum
02-01-2008, 01:54 AM
Think it should really be in the slave master lounge, this part is meant to be to give out punishment ideas. Plus it's not really a punishment if slave enjoys it is it ;)

Some basic things, don't let your slave use personal pronouns to refer to itself. Slave is always it, pet, slave, bitch, cunt, et etc. Never she, her. Slaves body is it's body, or slaves body. Rather than my body.

You should also refer to slave in this way.

Not really sure what else just now, it's an area I've not travelled in much yet.

Merlin
02-01-2008, 04:10 AM
Also not really my area ... but things that come to my mind (additional to sum1)...

- no cloths
- bag as cloths
- pee and poo outside
- sleep on the ground
- eat from the ground
- walk on all 4
- not allowed to use chairs
- not allowed to use hands for eating
- not allowed to wash without permission
- not allowed to sleep without permission

SubMissChievous
02-01-2008, 05:50 AM
Think it should really be in the slave master lounge, this part is meant to be to give out punishment ideas.

Yes, you're right... I'll move this to the s/m Lounge.

Master Ericks
02-01-2008, 09:42 AM
Oh sorry I wasn't sure which place, since I was asking for ideas I thought it went in here, so thank you Chloe for moving it.

TeenSlave
02-02-2008, 05:49 AM
think this ideas great myself

Sei
02-02-2008, 02:53 PM
If your slave has a dog, have your slave get a few dog treats to keep in his or her bedroom. When your slave does something good, you can reward your slave by eating a treat off of the floor while on their hands and knees.

Fiendish
02-02-2008, 02:58 PM
Before I add in my two cents worth, I must ask a question.

"Dehumanization"- are you turning her into some sort of animal, or are you going for objectification?

TeenSlave
02-02-2008, 03:20 PM
I like objectification better, thats what my master seems to be going for anyway. Even though your asking the op thought I'd give my opinion :)

Trystaan
02-02-2008, 03:22 PM
Role play is very effective with me so make up scenes which you kno she wont like and put them into action.

eg: I must chase my own tail, run after tennis balls and sleep on the floor

TeenSlave
02-03-2008, 05:02 PM
My Master doesn't allow me to sleep with a pillow as its cold he allowed me to keep the duvet.

So anyone else have any new suggestions?