PDA

View Full Version : 24/M/CA/Master seeks F/Slave (serious replies only)

Master Ericks
01-31-2008, 07:28 PM
My name is Erick Williams. I'm 24. I work as a computer technician. I'm not available from 6am-3pm. Those are the times I spend working on hardware. From 3pm-2am I'm available. On Saturday and Sunday I change that. I'm available all day till 4:30pm-9pm. On weekends I spend less time on hardware. Though during the day while working if a thought were to strike me I would email my slave. Female slaves only please.
My interests are wide
-Humiliation
-Bondage
-Full Control
-Water sports

And this list goes on. I respect though a slave's limits. I will however push the soft limits but I WONT push the hard ones. Though I say I respect my slave's limits I still have to say in the end, my slave is my slut. What I say goes. Punishment will ensure when I believe punishment is given. Rewards will also be given. I wont just assume you'll like something rather I would ask for three things you'd want as a reward and from those choose one I can live with.
I'm most specifically looking for a slave that will give fully into her master. Though I am willing to accept other slaves outside of that. I also ask that my slave have a camera or a webcam so when trust has been gained. Once more none of these are requirements. I do have one requirement. My slave must have an IM service. Yahoo, Msn or AOL. That is my single Requirement.
I myself use to be a slave in the service of a Mistress. I was an in person slave, used at a whim. I know how far to push and when to relax. I also want my slave to understand that if I go too far or request something unreasonable to tell me. I don't want my slave injured or introuble. I wont push for something that will destroy or even harm my pet's social life. That being said I am strict. I prefer a slave that is around during my time. Not one I have to wait days to speak with. This is NOT a short term relationship. If you apply you must be seeking a long term master/slave relationship. I live in Canada and when I find a slave I will make sure that our times are suitable. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I'll respond to all pms.