PDA

View Full Version : Brad's Animal Experience

WorthlessPet78
01-31-2008, 07:17 AM
Hey this is my first story on getdare. It should have correct spelling and grammer. But sorry if it doesnt

Brad was a young handsome teengager he was 15 years old, he had blonde curly hair and a athletic build and blue eyes. He went to John Smith Senior High School it was a ok school but it had lots of bullys. There were diffrent groups as there are at most schools. There were the jocks, the cheerleaders, the "nerds'' i was one of them, the band geeks, the tough guys and yeah those groups basically made up the school.

It all started when brad was in Chemistry class one day. He sat at the very back next to his two best freinds, Charlie and Lachlan. Charlie was a big and tall but he was very sensitive and was often teased about how he spoke. But he was of the smartest people i knew. Lachlan was small and very intelligent, he was at the top of every class.

Anyway out teacher Mr Johnson was going on and on about diffrent Chemicals. I found chemistry class so boring. I was only good at Maths and sports. But then i saw her in the front row. She had long blonde hair, nice green eyes and a beautiful tanned body. I asked Lachan if he knew who she was. "hey lachalan do u know who the blonde girl in the front row is'',Lachlan replied oh yes her name is Alison she just moved her from Kansas''. Lachlan was "nerdy'' but he knew alot about everyone in the school.

Mr Johnson shouted out "Brad if ur not to busy day dreaming id like you to show Alison around the school". "Sure" Brad stuttered. The bell rang and Mr Johnson said "alrite class read chaptes 6 and 7". Alison was waiting by the door for me she was so beautiful. "hi my names Alison i was wondering if you could show me to my locker, and give me a tour of the school''. "Sure what number is your locker. "87" Brad replied, "thats right next to mine".

Brad and Alison walked to there lockers. When they got there Alison opened it up and put her books in. She put up some drawings she had done. Brad was shocked when he looked at them pictures of woman walking men. Men being slaves to woman."There some intresting drawings you have there" brad said. Alison replied"thank you". Brad Said'' so how bout the tour of the school now". Alison and brad left to the gym the tour would start there. When they were nearly there Alison walked up to brad and kicked him in the balls and said" Your gonna be my next drawing". "What" brad said trying no to look so much in pain. "You heard my boy now strip naked and put on this collar u will make a good drawing im sure of it" Alison replied. "You cant be serious" brad said. Alison casually replied" Yes i am dog if u dont do this ill tell everyone you tried to rape me". Brad sadly said "fine". He took of all his clothes and put on the collar and got on his hands and knees. Just as that happened 3 cheerleaders walked round the corner Debra,Crystal,Siobhan....

Thats the first part sorry if i took forever to introduce the Chararcters the story might sound gay but its only the first part. Any Feedback would be appreciated and this story is Fiction

Kitty
01-31-2008, 09:21 AM
this story is getting my attension

Davros
01-31-2008, 09:56 AM
this story is getting my attension

Spelling Police! [Attention]