PDA

View Full Version : Experenced online dom looking for female sub(s)

Sum1
09-01-2005, 03:35 PM
Hey peeps
I had a couple of female submissives last year, and it was great :)
But i've now lost contact with them, and all other subs i seem to have had since don't seem to have stayed around for very long :cry:

So what i'm looking for is, a female sub preferably 16 or over, but i will consider a little younger than that (but you'll have to convince me hehe)
There will be the possibity of roll reversal, as part of play, if and when i say. :lol:

I don't care too hoots if you have a cam, as long as your descriptive in what your doing. (but if you do have one i will want to watch :twisted: )

Best tell you about myself, i'm 19 male from the uk, about 5' 10" and about 10 stone which is er, ang on clac, dur 140 pounds oviously as anything times 10 is easy, i must be tired.

Sooooo, contact details,
pm me on here of course or
MSN, ***************@*********.com
Yahoo, *************@*********.com actually it might be yahoo.co.uk, not entirely sure
AIM, *******
(probably best to leave me a pm here or email me on the hotmail account if you add me on the yahoo or aim so i know to check them hehehe)
Tom

Iwilldodares07
06-06-2006, 05:15 PM
I am interested! Pm me! I am 18 from LA. Female, about 5'3"ish, and 125 lbs. [email protected] or [email protected] or [email protected], preferably the crystal one. I check that one the most. The only thing I don't do is nudity, "stimulation", public stuff, things that are with or in front of others. I can do things in my room privately or in the bathroom, either way on my own. Other than that, I am very flexible. Are you interested?

xxxMichellexxx
08-16-2006, 05:01 PM
I'm Interested...