PDA

View Full Version : 17/M/Slave seeks F/Master (have webcam)

slaveboy-k
01-30-2008, 12:10 PM
Hi, I'm m/17 from spain and I'm looking for a female to serve.

I know most Misstress prefer to have female slaves because they think thay are more reliable, but I would like those Misstress to let me show them that I can be a good slave for them too.

All ages are ok, I don't mind serving a 16 years old Miss or an older one, but I want to know you are a female, so before I turn the webcam on I will need some kind of proof.

About my limits I won't do:
-nothing with family/friends
-no permanent damage

I think that are all my real limits, I have some soft limits too, such as anal or poop, but I may do some if you want.

So please add me [email protected] or send me a pm, I can do a yahoo account or AIM if needed.

Sum
01-30-2008, 01:04 PM
I'm sure you meant a 16 year old miss not 14.
(don't want to encourage the people who aren't allowed to post in this section to do so do we)

slaveboy-k
01-30-2008, 03:31 PM
Post edited*
Sorry for my mistake, so please only if you are 16 or more.

SubMissChievous
01-30-2008, 04:07 PM
Sorry if you have undestood that I was encouraging people under 16 to post here, but I would't mind serving a 14 years old Miss, I know they can't post on this forum, but they can add me on msn if they want.
But I must tell you please don't post here if you are under 16, but if you are interested please add me on msn.
Either posting OR requesting for Masters/Mistresses/slaves under 16 is against the rules. I'm going to edit your original post to 16 & verify as if this thread should remain open...

Davros
01-30-2008, 04:09 PM
Either posting OR requesting for Masters/Mistresses/slaves under 16 is against the rules. I'm going to edit your original post to 16 & verify as if this thread should remain open...

He's new so maybe he should be let off this once... but then again, he obvs hasn't read the rules =/

SubMissChievous
01-30-2008, 05:35 PM
He's new so maybe he should be let off this once... but then again, he obvs hasn't read the rules =/
Was thinking more of checking whether he wants to edit his posts or write another one (within the rules this time...)