PDA

View Full Version : 19/female/slave seeks 21+/male/master in any location

KateyKat
07-12-2011, 11:06 AM
19/female/slave seeks 21+/male/master in any location

*~KateyKat~*

Hey everyone! I'm Katey, I'm 19, almost 20! I haven't been actively seeking a d/s relationship because it seems most if not all dominants require webcam. I will say I've had some rough experiences with it in the past and will not do it anymore as unfortunately it seems so many people just use the title dominant to try and force me to send them videos or pics to jerk off to :-/ If webcam is a must then please don't read further, sorry! :( I am possibly willing to negotiate on pics, if they're not abused and only asked of me once in a blue moon.

What I'm looking for is a real dominant who isn't fake and just using their unearned title. I want a dominant who can really get inside my head, break me down and build me back up into their ideal slave. I do consider myself more of a slave than a submissive. I don't like being offered the luxury of opinion as a submissive might be, it makes me feel like the dominant is more submissive than me and asking for my approval and I'll be quick to test them and try and take control. I need someone who is strict and assertive to keep me in my place :-/ but who does respect my hard limits.

I suppose I can be kinda shy but I'm quick to open up. Though I need a more strict dominant who will challenge my morals and integrity, mold me into his slave or slut. I'm open to trying most new things, but please respect my hard limits!

Interests:
~giving control~
~humiliation/degrading~
~public (Nothing illegal)~
~tasks~
~blackmail~
~training~
~orgasm control~
~relationship control~
~lifestyle control~

Limits:
~scat~
~piss~
~blood~
~heavy pain~
~family~
~webcam~

FunWithNumbers88
07-12-2011, 11:10 AM
I am looking for a slave. Perhaps we can talk?

yours_slave
07-12-2011, 11:12 AM
19/female/slave seeks 21+/male/master in any location

Interests:
~relationship control~

are you sure on this?

Para
07-12-2011, 11:26 AM
Added on MSN, if you accept I'll inquire further.

KateyKat
07-12-2011, 11:52 AM
are you sure on this?

Yes I am

I am finishing a paper right now for class tonight, might not be able to respond till later, but I will!

Omni314
07-12-2011, 04:47 PM
You sound like just the girl I have been looking for, although I am 25 days from your prefered age I feel that I fit all your other requirements, and don't worry for so many reasons I'm not a fan of webcams as they seem to detract from the online relationship. You may like to read this;
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=5744

If you feel you like me as much as I feel I'll like you please pm me and we'll sort out contact details.