PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (webcam required)

FunWithNumbers88
07-12-2011, 06:54 AM
21/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (webcam required)

Welcome Slaves

About Me:

My Name is Tom. I am about to be 22 years old, about 5'11'', and work as a Biomedical Engineer. I graduated from Ohio State, but am from WNY.

Also, I work as a part time Fitness Instructor in town. I mostly teach classes, but I have a few personal clients. I really enjoy the job, as it keeps me fit and interacting with my community. I particularly enjoy going to places around town and bumping into members from the gym.

First and foremost, I'm a nerd. I enjoy my work, and my research.

Second, I'm really into the blues and music in general. I love Jimi Hendrix, John Lee Hooker, Joe Bonamassa, Kenney Shepard...just to name a few. Although its my favorite genre, I do listen to pretty much everything else. Yes, my Itunes has Country AND Rap haha

My Experience:

I've been a slave before. It was exciting at first, but it lost its appeal after awhile, as my life started moving on and changing.

I've also been a master before IRL for about six months or so. That ended because the slave was unfaithful to her master, which I will not tolerate.

What I'm Looking For:

Most generally, I am looking for a female slave, online only. Experience is not needed. This relationship will strictly be virtual.

I want someone whom takes care of themselves. Any race, color, creed, etc is encouraged to apply.

Age doesn't matter too much, but I would prefer someone around my age. This is why I put 18+!

Fundamentally, I am interested in your ability to converse and be open. I want my slave to tell me about their day, their fears, and their hopes. (under my direction of course). Thus, it doesn't matter where you come from or how you think, but be prepared to be challenged about it, as will I.

Along with that, when I ask you do to something, you must perform it to a tee. I understand the beginning will be filled with mistakes, as any initial venture is, but that is okay...take it as a learning experience. I will become more strict as time goes on, and as you show me you understand what I want. Strict is more fun ;)

If you aren't comfortable with what I ask, then tell me and we will alter it to within your limits.

You will always speak to me formally and with respect. You will always say sorry when you do something wrong, even on accident, and ask for forgiveness.

***This does not mean you can disobey me. I will be your master, and you my slave. These roles will be respected at all times***

Online only. Contact only through approved channels. Webcam required. =)

The Darker Side:

Submission
Direction
Respect
Humiliation
Masterbation
Bondage
Crying
Ass and Assplay
You Being Happy, Respected, and Valued.

Limits:

Anything with Blood
Cutting
Razor Blades
Knives
etc...

***I can be very naughty and deviant. If you fulfill my fantasies, I will fulfill yours.***
***If you aren't comfortable with any of the Dark Side items, don't be afraid. While I will be strict, I will not force you beyond your limits***

Thank You For Your Interest

To Reply: Post Here or PM Me.

FunWithNumbers88
07-13-2011, 06:07 AM
I guess it is true that it is hard to find what I am looking for.

But that is okay, the lucky winner will not regret their choice of a master.

Anyway, staff, how can I improve my post?