PDA

View Full Version : driving dare

jimpone
01-29-2008, 07:07 PM
hey
I got this dare a couple days ago.
In about 10 miniutes im going to go driving around naked for an hour (timer) with absolutley no clothes at all in the car. I get punished if i come back early so there is no turning back.

i will post when i come back.

jimpone
01-29-2008, 08:53 PM
i just did the dare and it was great. i had absolutely no clothes. it was dark but i kept driving up to stop lights. one time i had a long wait on a 4 lane road and a 20-30 year old girl pulled up beside me in an SUV. I drive a low car so I was completely exposed. she looked over and smiled and I was caught. just then the light changed and i let her pull in front of me so she couldnt reat my licence plates.

I highly reccomend this dare, have many of you done it??

anonimousbob
01-31-2008, 01:53 PM
I haven't but might do it. I like the idea of it being risky, yet safe at the same time

MasterO
01-31-2008, 04:05 PM
What is really funny is when people get caught making a stupid driving error by the police while doing this dare. People do stupid things when they are that nervous that get them pulled over. I've seen quite a few incidences of this in the news over the years. They can come up with some pretty bizzaar stories as to why they are driving naked and some have flat out said it was a dare or a bet.

zeketheorc
01-31-2008, 06:54 PM
I love driving dares! anything from just underwear to less :)