PDA

View Full Version : Bus/Train Dares (PG-13 ish)

dawnfire
01-29-2008, 04:38 PM
1.Easy! Have you ever noticed that when you ride on a bus/train, people will sit apart until there is no other option? The next time you ride, sit down next to someone. Do this when there are plenty of empty seats.

2. Still pretty easy! Follow the instructions in number one there, but say "Hello, how are you?" or something along those lines to your seat mate.

3. Slightly harder. Follow the instructions in one and two, introduce yourself and give a piece of information that may be just a little too much. (For example, "Hi! My name is Dawn. How are you? I'm good, y'know I've discovered recently that I might be bicurious."

4. Just a little bit more difficult. Follow steps 1-3 and then follow up with information that is really risque. (For example: "Hi! My name is Dawn, how are ya? Last night I had the best orgasm of my life while my Mistress was watching on my webcam.")

Report back what happens! I have a problem with situational shyness, I might have issues even doing the first one. But I'm going to at least try.

alexrules01
02-01-2008, 01:00 AM
Another 1 to add.

Even harder then the 1st 4.
Follow all those steps, then ask them if you can touch there (if guy) his penis, (if girl) her boobs:D

MasterO
02-01-2008, 05:54 AM
Follow all those steps, then touch (if guy) his penis, (if girl) her boobs

Alexrules is a bit stupid here and his dare should be ignored, doing this would be sexual assault and could get you some jail time and a lifetime on the sex offenders list. Hardly worth the risk for a stupid dare.
Once again I will state DO NOT INCLUDE ASSAULTING OR ABUSING OTHERS AND INFRINGING ON THEIR RIGHT TO BE LEFT ALONE IN YOUR DARES!!!

As for Dawnfires dare it is a good dare as she presented it and does not need any immature over the top sexual fantasy behavior added to it.

alexrules01
02-01-2008, 06:12 AM
i'm not stupid, i wrote it wrong, i had like no time to reply because my dad was about to come in and i had to get off! I hate people like that, think they can critsise people because they proved something wrong.

MasterO
02-01-2008, 06:38 AM
Telling people to commit criminal acts of sexual assault on others is STUPID like it or not!!!
I also did not appreciate your negative rep on this post and trust that others with more common sense will make up for it with positive rep.

Marc
02-01-2008, 11:29 AM
Whilst I agree that such touching would be a sexual assault, I still am of the view that there are differing standards ... let's face it, if a sixteen year old or older girl groped a similar age guy, would the guy complain? However if I was to grope a girl (of any age) without specific consent, then I would expect to be in trouble!

alexrules01
02-01-2008, 04:26 PM
Telling people to commit criminal acts of sexual assault on others is STUPID like it or not!!!
I also did not appreciate your negative rep on this post and trust that others with more common sense will make up for it with positive rep.

OMG I CHANGED IT! I told you why it was the way it is!! Jeez have a f'n cry. I was in a hurry, didn't word the post how I wanted it. "ASKING" is different from "DOING!" you know!

Jordan
02-01-2008, 06:41 PM
MasterO, you're fuckin' retarded!!!!! Stop being a jerk.

Davros
02-01-2008, 06:42 PM

Personal attack for no apparent reason.

johnny_c18
02-01-2008, 10:49 PM
dude. what ownage.
i'm so inspired i might just go be a jerk on world of warcraft.

(hint: sarcasm)

but back to the topic, you should do numbers 1 and 2 and maybe 3, and then say "mind if i eat my lunch??"
and then pull out of your bag all sorts of strange sack lunch foods
a jar of pickles, and make a mess opening it

or a bowl of soup (hilarious for a bus ride, trying to navigate the spoon)
or spaghetti.

or do steps 1-2, and then proceed to complete your morning routine,
i.e. shaving (electric razor!!!), jogging from one end of the bus to the other, etc.

MasterO
02-02-2008, 02:24 AM

Well Miss Jordan if you want strangers approaching you on a bus and groping you the way Alex's first post instructed before I called him on it and he changed it to "ask if you can" I guess that is your thing. Most people would not appreciate it and I do believe the majority would file sexual assault charges.

alexrules01
02-02-2008, 05:37 AM
First, I NEVER said grope, I said touch. Touch can mean 1 finger... anyway.

I think shes just saying, I made a mistake, I fixed it, but you went on about it in your second post, so just relax aight.

Sum
02-02-2008, 06:06 AM
She called him a retard! Sounds like a breach of rule 2 to me. Hence being negative reped by at least Newslave and myself and reported.

Lets just leave it now guys, you're not going to agree on this one.

The dare now edited is reasonable, though you'd be likely to get a slap. But that's part of the dare isn't it.

Don't see why you're still arguing over it; MasterO you won, he fixed his dare.

alexrules01: grope/touch wouldn't have made much difference if the person was just going and doing it. But you're dare is better now. Also it fits in with the vein of the rest of the dare now as it's about being able to say difficult things. Things that you would be to shy to say.

alexrules01
02-02-2008, 07:01 AM
I know gropeing or touching wouldnt have made a difference, but just touching something isnt as bad as grabbing it and playing with it.

Trystaan
02-02-2008, 08:46 AM
If that Jordan is the type of girl who likes to be felt up by random men then I wish her a very happy and fufilling life

Sum
02-02-2008, 10:10 AM
Report back what happens! I have a problem with situational shyness, I might have issues even doing the first one. But I'm going to at least try.

I think a lot of people do really, you're always more confident around people that you know. Can be the hardest thing in the world even going and saying hello to a random stranger. Especially a beautiful one.

Also I'm so sorry your thread seems to have been hijacked

darequeen101
02-04-2008, 11:16 AM
Lets go back on topic please! So anyways: Sit on the other side of them (not by hallway) and keep saying this is my stop. Stand up then say never mind. Do this until your stop.