PDA

View Full Version : Extreme anal (permanent gape) for newbie

Pages : [1] 2

opennina
07-01-2011, 03:05 AM
hey guys well my names nina im pretty new to this site but i think iv figured out how it works lol, anyway im looking for extreme anal tasks and possibly tasks that will give me a permanent anal gape well actually im not 100 % sure if that is even possible so also if you know anything about that and how to get one it would be greatly appreciate. i also enjoy enemas but dont have an enema bag so have to use shower hose or be creative to get any liquid besides water in me. i have also heard of semi solid enemas but not really sure what they are but would love to try one :) lol like i like trying to hold in a hard to hold enema with a plug i cant get out ( ive only ever used apples for this) and mabey even trying to keep it in overnight though i would need something to really plug me for that lol. i love orgasm and inserting stuff in my pussy however unlike my ass i dont wont to overstretch my pussy want to keep it tight so dont use anything bigger than a carrot there.

ok well i think you know my likes and what i am after, but here are my limits
no family, freinds, extreme tit torture (needles), huge pussy insertions,public.

i will do any task that fit what i am looking for and dont cross my limits if i fail your task i will accept whatever punishment you deem nessercary as long as it is within my limits :)

have fun creating tasks for me and even though im new to this site my ass is not new to anal stretching lol oh yeah and dont forget to let me know anything you might know about my goal :)

edit:
i will only be able to use household stuff cant afford decent toys and have no where to keep them, i thinki shoould clear up some stuff for future tasks though, the largets thing i have inserted is this litle ruber ball you know you get them in like basket balls soccer balls etc it is about the size of a tennis ball i inserted that and pumped up as much as i could got bigger than a lage apple but more ovally, it poped afer about 5 minutes in me though, currently i have used apples and a can of coke for insetions i cannot get the can of coke deep enough to close around it though so about an inch sticks out, i cannot fist my self not because of size but becuase i cant bend it in enough, on enemas since i dont have an enema bag it is hard to measure how much water is in me, on the subject of overnight i have done stuff like that and i am willing to risk overnight tasks with household things as long as the household object wont break no you guys have an idea where im at hope it helps

blackice
07-01-2011, 04:53 AM
Try inserting a baseball bat into your ass. Maybe also try fisting your asshole.

alexusssb
07-01-2011, 05:06 AM
If you'd like to spend some money you should buy the anal stretching ring set.

opennina
07-01-2011, 05:16 AM
sorry guys forgot to mention i dont have any toys or the money to buy any decent ones so we will have to stick with household stuff, sorry black dont have a bat

humpy1507
07-01-2011, 06:03 AM
Get a coke can which has been unopened, place it on a chair and insert it 3/4 into your ass and sit there for one hour.

fireman
07-01-2011, 06:16 AM
Go to the grocery store; get a piece of ginger from the produce section. Go home peel it, insert it, and keep it in as long as possible. At least 15 min. Any extra is great, pm me with all details in depth. If you fail you will get a punishment.

Bubuk
07-01-2011, 11:28 AM
You owe 10000 points

For holding X fingers in ass for Y minutes you get X*X*Y points (Fisting counts X=10)
For holding X liters of water in ass for Y minutes you get X*X*Y points.

Every day you get 5% interest to your remaining points.
If you failed to repay debt in 2 weeks you will get punishment:
1 second of corner time for each point remained every day.

opennina
07-01-2011, 03:07 PM
i dont understand this at all lol

mike12
07-01-2011, 04:39 PM
Dare:

Take a 2L bottle and stick it in your ass. (use fist or fingers to warm and strech ass). Then give proof of the action.

DMoe
07-01-2011, 06:40 PM
1) Lube up your hand, make a fist and put it in your ass.
2) Lube up a door knob and back into it.
3) Put a shampoo bottle in your ass

opennina
07-01-2011, 09:29 PM
hey guys thanks for sending dares but could you make them a little more in depth like not just shove a bottle up your ass lol like say how long you want it in and any other specifications you might have also keep in mind i can only do stuff when im home alone or in the night, oh and fireman i will get onto your dare tonight :)

Orangey
07-02-2011, 12:20 AM
Drink two glasses of water then hold your pee until you feel like you can't anymore. Piss into a container then fill your ass will the piss using either your enema bag or a funnel in your ass. Then plug yourself with an apple (since it's something you're familiar with) and hold it until you have to pee again. Edge yourself once every five minutes until you need to pee. You can drink and do whatever you want while holding the enema. You'll be punished if you have to release the enema before you need to piss again.

opennina
07-02-2011, 12:44 AM
Get a coke can which has been unopened, place it on a chair and insert it 3/4 into your ass and sit there for one hour.

hey did your dare took abotu 10 minutes to get can in cant push it in fully anyway so sitting was fine but did get really sore around the 30 min mark just did some math homework while i was waiting for the hour to pass

onknees
07-02-2011, 03:13 AM
Ass stretching is a long and slow process. So try with what fit and keep it half hour a day after a week you can try with something a little bigger. Putting a base ball bat directly is just dumb and you can just break your anal muscles and be condemned to diapers all your life :eek:

opennina
07-02-2011, 06:45 AM
if it gives me a permenant anal gape i dont care as long as it isnt too painful :)

Bubuk
07-02-2011, 10:19 AM
First varinant:
Lets try simplified dare.
You earn X*X points for inserting X fingers to ass and holding them for 1 miunte
You earn 100 points for fisting for 1 minute.

Second variant:
You need cylindrical object. Insert it in ass.
Every day add аew turns of duct tape.
So diameter will increase.
You may use condoms to keep it clean.

opennina
07-02-2011, 03:27 PM
im really sorry buk buk but i really dont understand your dare

murph819
07-02-2011, 04:34 PM
i really do not think a permanent gap is possible. you can tear/rupture/ have your colon fall out....which would be very bad.

opennina
07-02-2011, 04:37 PM
its called a prolapse and iv seen many people with them who are fine but none of them have a permenant anal gape

Orangey
07-02-2011, 04:52 PM
You skipped over my dare...

Pet Phoenix
07-02-2011, 05:27 PM
I see three areas that need addressing:
I - Bubuk's posts, which i can explain for you
II - a bit of info on stretching, which you were requesting to know more about
III - my own dare recommendations

What bubuk is trying to do is give you dares that rely on you engaging in a certain activity for a certain amount of time (Say, fingering yourself for 'x' amount of minutes) to earn 'points' and then gives you a goal - a certain number of points - that you have to reach. It's like having a more flexible alternnative to a time constraing on a dare beacause it allows you to do the dare in a gradual piecemeal fashion, or all in one go, depending on your circumstances.

So in the post above, for example:

Lets try simplified dare.
You earn X*X points for inserting X fingers to ass and holding them for 1 miunte
You earn 100 points for fisting for 1 minute.

X - indicates a number * - means multiply

So to explain by way of example, you would earn 4 x 4 points (16 points) for holding 54 fingers into your ass for a full minute.. Or you would earn 2 x 2 (4 points) for holding 2 fingers in your ass for a full minute. etc. All the 'X's in Bubuks post just become the same number and you get to decide what that number is..

In his earlier post:

You owe 10000 points

For holding X fingers in ass for Y minutes you get X*X*Y points (Fisting counts X=10)

Every day you get 5% interest to your remaining points.
If you failed to repay debt in 2 weeks you will get punishment:
1 second of corner time for each point remained every day.

He said that you owed 10,000 points... given the simpler post he offered that said you needed to fist yourself for a minute to earn 100 points... therefore if you fisted yourself for 100 minutes, you would attain your goal of 10,000 points.

Now.. hopefully i'm making sense so far, i'll explain the more complex equation in the quote above for you too:

For holding X fingers in ass for Y minutes you get X*X*Y points
eg: for holding 3 fingers in your ass for 2 minutes you would get 3 x 3 x 2 (3x3 = 9, 9x2 = 18 points)

2 litres, 20 minutes, 2x2x20 = 80 points (2x2=4, 4x20=80)

Etc... Anyway, i hope that explains bubuk's posts for you, he often gives dares in that format and i've never seen them explained but it's just algebraic stuff. Easy enough to understand if you have your head into it and if given with the right dares it can be a good way of going about things. Now please allow me to say to everyone so far that some of the suggestions here are ridiculously unornamented or just plain unmaginaitve. Orangey's suggestion was quite good in my opinion but come on guys, what the hell? Oh, a lot of people here are saying fist yourself... I don't know if they have personally tried that but its very hard for the vast majority of people, not many have the felxibility in their body and wrist to self fist. *rolleyes* but don't let me rant.

Now that Bubuk's post is explained this middle section of my post will hopefull offer some light on the issue of anal gaping and what your trying to ahcieve here. It is possible to attain a permanant anal gape, of you are just starting out and can take a golf ball at the moment then you do have a lot of ground to cover however. Anal stretching, just like when your first starting out with anal play, requires a lot of paitience and a lot of lubrication. I've been using toys for years now, and at the moment my largest toy is 12" long, with a large head that is 8.5" in circumference (2.6 in diameter) and a base that is an eye watering 10.75" in cicumference (3.4 in diameter) To put that in perspective a standard golf ball is 5.2" in circumference (1.6 in diameter) Oh.. and my ass doesn't gape :p it is still well.. loose obviously, but comparativley normal.

Soo yea, i don't actually want my ass to gape, i hate the idea of gaping holes, heh big turn off for me personally but each to their own. I am not going any bigger than this now; I suffer the dialemma that i really really want to be nice and tight all the time... but at the same time, i really really really baddly wanna get stretched out and made to howl by massive things ;) haha, it just feels so awesome Mmmph, but anyway, if i kept going and increasing the size of things i could take i'm fairly certain i would start gaping a bit. But anyway that's to give you an idea of how far you have to go, i would suggest that you won't be able to, or shouldn't try to do all of this with household items alone. An investment in some toys, large plugs, inflatable toys, things like that, might be really worthwhile, but that can be further down the line as you may be working at stretching yourself for a while.

I do hope you realise just what exactly your getting into as well, what onknees said is very relevant. If you do successfuly get a permanant gape then your actual ability to retain waste will pretty much be shot to pieces. I've never actually heard or know what it's like when you do manage it, some resistance is always maintained, you don't walk around with a big hole in you, but you can get to the point where just relaxing the muscles or teasing them open with your fingers can result in a substantial gape.

Now.. how to actually attain one, as has been touched on already, what your need is reagular, steady training.. slow gradual increaces in the diameter of what your taking.. now that you've come this far you can put aside some of that novice anal play adivce on 'if it hurts your doing it wrong' yes.. if it hurts, you are over weorking your muscles, you are pushing them to their limits and running a risk, but it will let you reach your goal a hell of a lot quicker, and more importantly i can appreciate the urge to feel the 'hurts-so-good' pain of getting nicley stretched out. Fingers and attempting to fist yourself... that's not going to work... I'm sorry... but no, just no.. you can hold 4 fingers up there for as long as you want.. it's not going to make you gape, if you are able to fist yourself then great ^^ doing that lots that probably would be quite effective.. what would be most effective would be if you found a uhh <.< caring volunteer to fist you. I have never been fisted but there is an extra degree of control and versatility that you just can't get with toys. One you can take both fists side by side... you'll be pretty damn gapey ;)

You also want a mix of gradual stretches and time spent riding wider objects as well as time spent with them in you, stretching you out. Holding the apple in you at the widest point might go some way to helping. Fireman's suggestion of using ginger, or figging, as it's called, won't stretch you out, but will be one of the most intense things you've ever felt ;-) hahaha.

For purposes of saftey... you shouldn't sleep with home improvised things inside you... and you shouldn't let anything go up there that you can't keep hold of! Oh, and check everyting your putting in for rough or sharp edges.. it also wouldn't hurt to thoroughly clean everything first.

I'd advise sticking to those basics no matter what you do just to avoid problems ^^

Wooo! Now maybe for my dare suggestion!? hehe >< Okay, So i'd give you a couple of awesome enema dares but you'd need a bag really <.< Did you know you can obtain a decent enema bag off ebay for under £5/$10 ?? I'd really advise the investment, Shooo worth it.

I don't think i'm going to give you a dare per se, more of a sort of suggestion. Anyway, you will need large cucmbers and possibly a couple of carrots or maybe a banana. I think these are excelent stretching implements as they are at least natural and come fairly easy to take.

Start by lubing up the first cucumber and take that into your ass, if you like things going deep then take the whole thing, otherwise you can split the cucumber in half and save on cucumbers :p But anyway, fuck yourself nice and gentle with the cucumber to get warmed up then try and fit the second one/second half in alongside it, dp them make sure your using pleanty of lube. One cucumber to two is quite a big jump, so if you can't fit the second one then that is where the carrot comes in, insert the narrow end of the carrot in alongside the cucumber and then work the carrot in deeper and deeper until it's widest point.. this allows you to work more gradually, so take your time.. then maybe go for triple penetration with a thrid carrot.. slowly working that one in too. once you can do all three, remove the two pieces of carrot and try the second piece of cucmber again (the banana is available to serve the same purpose as the carrot)

Once you have two pieces in leave them for half an hour to an hour, then start again... try a third piece of cucumber.. use the carrots to help work you up if need be, and so on, you can rinse and repeat until you take as many as you want.. I didn't personally try very hard, but using this technique i was able to achieve only 2 pieces of cucumber ;-)

Haha anyyyywaayyyyyy I hope all that is of some use to you, just wanted to get you some pointers and clarity on what your trying to achieve and stuff.. as you asked for in your original post ^^

Hugs
Phoenix

*Edit:

its called a prolapse and iv seen many people with them who are fine but none of them have a permenant anal gape

Anal prolapse is where the wall of the colon protrudes through the Anus and is visible outside the body, you can achieve this simplu by pushing lots after a heavy fisting session or play with big toys. Pumping also is used sometimes to sort of induce prolapse. A gape is genereally considered as slightly different, in that everything stays inside byt your ring maws open, possibly enough to see inside :s heh, like i said above.. permanent gape, you can kinda get there.

opennina
07-02-2011, 06:26 PM
Drink two glasses of water then hold your pee until you feel like you can't anymore. Piss into a container then fill your ass will the piss using either your enema bag or a funnel in your ass. Then plug yourself with an apple (since it's something you're familiar with) and hold it until you have to pee again. Edge yourself once every five minutes until you need to pee. You can drink and do whatever you want while holding the enema. You'll be punished if you have to release the enema before you need to piss again.

did this yesterday sorry for delay in description, didnt need to pee till about 3 hours after drinking, used this pipe thing to get the piss in me would have been about 250 ml of piss mabey more held it in for another 4 hours before i needed to pee again i couldnt do the edging though got to tiering did it for the firs hour only

opennina
07-02-2011, 06:40 PM
thanks pet learned alot from your post but i will only be able to use household stuff cant afford decent toys and have no where to keep them, i thinki shoould clear up some stuff for future tasks though, the largets thing i have inserted is this litle ruber ball you know you get them in like basket balls soccer balls etc it is about the size of a tennis ball i inserted that and pumped up as much as i could got bigger than a lage apple but more ovally, it poped afer about 5 minutes in me though, currently i have used apples and a can of coke for insetions i cannot get the can of coke deep enough to close around it though so about an inch sticks out, i cannot fist my self not because of size but becuase i cant bend it in enough, on enemas since i dont have an enema bag it is hard to measure how much water is in me, on the subject of overnight i have done stuff like that and i am willing to risk overnight tasks with household things as long as the household object wont break no you guys have an idea where im at hope it helps

talazon
07-02-2011, 07:43 PM
Anal Stretching, is something that will take time and patience.

You can begin with these daily task's.

1. Upon waking in the morning, after your normal bathroom routine, using lube, spend 20 - 30 min to stretch yourself using both hands, pull apart your muscle, slowly, stretching it.

once stretched for 30 min

2. get something the size of a coke can but solid, push it inside until about 1 inch is left out, now lay on your bed face down, and stay that way for 1 hour.
During this hour you want to try and contract the anal muscle against the object. easiest way to accomplish this is to masturbate and keep yourself on the edge, your muscle will keep contracting.

After you have completed the hour you may cum.
Remove the object

3. Next lube your anal muscle again well, and get a small object you can use for long periods of time, This is to insure that it does not return to fully closed all day

4. at Night before going to bed, repeat steps 1 and 2.

5. and place the object from step three back in before going to sleep at night

Issues: You need to make sure and clean yourself using soap and water multiple times during the day. Do not just use dry wipes, And re lube after each washing.

Also all toys must be washed with antibacterial soap between each use.

This is a week long tasking,
Please respond with how you are doing.

opennina
07-02-2011, 07:50 PM
a few problems with the task i dont do any public and the during the day part will be public unless it is a weekend and i do not have 1 hour free in the morning before school

talazon
07-02-2011, 07:55 PM
If you use something that cant be seen, it wont be public. Wear it under your clothes. And if you don't have an hour then skip the hour part in the morning. just do the first 20 min of stretching

opennina
07-02-2011, 07:58 PM
yeah but if i cant walk properly or sit down in school i consider it public

talazon
07-02-2011, 08:01 PM
Then your only other option is to spend time everyday in the restroom, stretching yourself, using your hands.

opennina
07-02-2011, 08:03 PM
cant i just sleep with something bigger?

talazon
07-02-2011, 08:05 PM
you can, and it will help, but during the long day, you will lose alot of progress. it will take longer that way, but it will work.

opennina
07-02-2011, 08:08 PM
ok what do i use

talazon
07-02-2011, 08:14 PM
For sleeping, start with something with a diameter you can take without much resistance, use that for the first 2-3 days, then go larger on the next couple of nights, only increase in size, once you can take it without pain or alot of resistance.
And always use something you can insure will not go all the way in, or to be safe, tie a string to the end of it so you can extract it if needed.

Orangey
07-02-2011, 09:00 PM
did this yesterday sorry for delay in description, didnt need to pee till about 3 hours after drinking, used this pipe thing to get the piss in me would have been about 250 ml of piss mabey more held it in for another 4 hours before i needed to pee again i couldnt do the edging though got to tiering did it for the firs hour only

Very nice. It took you a long time to need to pee! lol

fireman
07-02-2011, 09:19 PM
so tell me what you thought of the outcome

opennina
07-02-2011, 09:23 PM
Very nice. It took you a long time to need to pee! lol

2 glasses isnt much water

Iam
07-02-2011, 09:25 PM
Slice 4 bananas in half and insert the halves into your anus. Then roll up a female pad for periods from top to bottom so that the absorbant side is facing out. Now, insert that into your anus but make sure you can take it out in an emergency. You will feel like you constantly need to poop but those feelings will subside but they will keep coming back and eventually even if you try to push, you wont be able to force the pad out. After a while the pad and bananas will work their way out so i'd advise that you wear a diaper or something you don't mind getting messy.

I do not take credit for what I wrote above.

As for a homemade enema bag you can use a cleaned out soda bottle and drill a hole in the cap just small enough for a oxygen line for a fish tank to fit through. Then put the tube through the hole just 1 inch and hot glue it in place on the inside and outside of the cap fill the bottle with whatever and insert the tube in your butt, far in, and hold the bottle upside down to administer the enema.

opennina
07-02-2011, 09:29 PM
nice enemaidea not sure where to get fish tubing from though and im just saying theif i push the pad isnt going to stop the bananas coming out

Iam
07-02-2011, 09:33 PM
It will if you push it in, trust me. The pad will absorb the liquids from the bananas and your anus and it will swell up and make a pretty decent buttplug. Oh and before you insert the bananas give yourself a small water enema.

lucky
07-02-2011, 09:50 PM
in addition to the bottle enema device: fish tubing can be found in any pet store. Also drill a very small hole on top to let the air get in.

Pet stores also have very cheap air bubble devices that are also very good to add a little air pressure. It's not powerful. If you find one just let the air go into a balloon that you will have inside your ass. The balloon would eventually stop filling at a bigger pressure but will be constantly big inside.

MasterPain
07-02-2011, 11:06 PM
getting back on topic....

get an elastic band and 15 pens, after what has been done today if you have done. get 4 pens and tie them losely but securely with the elastic bands.... lube them up using spit or pussy juice and put them into your ass aprox. half way to 3/4ths, then start by pushing pens into the center of the square of 4 pens... continue until it gets to painful or you run out of pens

opennina
07-02-2011, 11:09 PM
It will if you push it in, trust me. The pad will absorb the liquids from the bananas and your anus and it will swell up and make a pretty decent buttplug. Oh and before you insert the bananas give yourself a small water enema.

lol trust me even if it gets the size of an apple i can still push it out

opennina
07-02-2011, 11:13 PM
getting back on topic....

get an elastic band and 15 pens, after what has been done today if you have done. get 4 pens and tie them losely but securely with the elastic bands.... lube them up using spit or pussy juice and put them into your ass aprox. half way to 3/4ths, then start by pushing pens into the center of the square of 4 pens... continue until it gets to painful or you run out of pens

i dont have enough pens for this but i have done the same dare with pencils (threw them out after, tips sort of disolved and were useless after) anyway i managed 37 coloring penicils then

MasterPain
07-02-2011, 11:17 PM
how about using some fruit such as an apple or a grapefruit?, soft and round

opennina
07-02-2011, 11:18 PM
if you have read through this thread you will see i have used apples before

oxoguy
07-03-2011, 02:24 AM
I love this thread - a big fan of gaping and anal generally :) You'll make some guy (or girl) a a very lucky person!

Permanent gaping, as stated previously, doesn't really work if you want to remain continent. However, being able to gape on demand, so to speak, seems to mainly involve lots of practice and patience.

Are you into photography by any chance? If so, the gorillapod tripod things make amazing anal toys. They feel like anal beads, but you can try and cram more than one leg into your arse at a time. Or even DP yourself with the legs. They also come in different sizes from 'junior' to 'huge'... Perhaps ask for one for your birthday or something?

http://cdn.photojojo.net/store/awesomeness/productImages/deb5525.0000001297539177.jpg

Failing that, I dare you to train yourself to take a butternut squash up your arse. They really do look like butt plugs!

http://www.bonappetit.com/images/tips_tools_ingredients/ingredients/2008/10/ttar_butternut_squash_v.jpg

If you like the 'toys' I'll come up with some creative dare using them ;)

USA
07-03-2011, 11:11 AM
I dare you to fist your self for 20 mins , take a pic while your doing it for proof.

opennina
07-03-2011, 10:33 PM
all i can say to that is read my thread before posting

opennina
07-03-2011, 10:37 PM
I love this thread - a big fan of gaping and anal generally :) You'll make some guy (or girl) a a very lucky person!

Permanent gaping, as stated previously, doesn't really work if you want to remain continent. However, being able to gape on demand, so to speak, seems to mainly involve lots of practice and patience.

Are you into photography by any chance? If so, the gorillapod tripod things make amazing anal toys. They feel like anal beads, but you can try and cram more than one leg into your arse at a time. Or even DP yourself with the legs. They also come in different sizes from 'junior' to 'huge'... Perhaps ask for one for your birthday or something?

http://cdn.photojojo.net/store/awesomeness/productImages/deb5525.0000001297539177.jpg

Failing that, I dare you to train yourself to take a butternut squash up your arse. They really do look like butt plugs!

http://www.bonappetit.com/images/tips_tools_ingredients/ingredients/2008/10/ttar_butternut_squash_v.jpg

If you like the 'toys' I'll come up with some creative dare using them ;)

illl try and find a squash as soon as possible lol, but not really into photography and as iv said before i dont mind losing continence and its kinda the point i just want to be permenantly gaping. look forward to futher dares from you :p

oxoguy
07-04-2011, 10:00 AM
Okay Nina :) That you want to be permanently gaping no matter what is insanely hot!

So I dare you to buy a squash - the biggest one you think you have a realistic chance of fitting inside you. You can buy bigger and bigger as you get better!

When at home you have a choice. Either buy a condom to put on the squash and use KY jelly, or as I do, use vaseline without a condom - with enough lube anything will fit inside you!

One of the worst ways to get big things in your ass is to do it doggy. So, I want you to get a mirror and place it on the floor. Put the squash on the floor sitting up, get it and your ass really lubed up, and squat down over it. Watch yourself slowly sitting down on it. Now, gently and slowly let the squash take your weight whilst watching in the mirror.

The first time you do this you might get none of it in you. I dare you though to do this every day for a week and report back on how much you achieve. With effort and care, each time putting more and more of your body weight into it, more and more will stretch your ring out. The best thing is watching your own arsehole getting ruined ;)

The other option is to do it on your back with your legs up, but it's harder to get up enough pressure on your ring.

If you are really really serious about gaping wide I do have a few more permanent options...

DMoe
07-04-2011, 12:40 PM
Combine 2 tsp. coffee grinds and 3 cups water in a pot and boil for 10 minutes.

Allow to cool for a bit.

Pour boiled coffee into 2 liter bottle and add warm purified until the jug is about three-quarters full.

Let the enema solution cool down a bit; it is ready when the temperature is approximately the temperature of the body.

On your bed lay on your stomach and insert the 2 liter bottle as far as you can into your anus.

Once the bottle is drained you will remove the bottle and hold the enema inside you for 2 hours. Do not move from your bed until the 2 hours are up.

opennina
07-04-2011, 10:13 PM
Okay Nina :) That you want to be permanently gaping no matter what is insanely hot!

So I dare you to buy a squash - the biggest one you think you have a realistic chance of fitting inside you. You can buy bigger and bigger as you get better!

When at home you have a choice. Either buy a condom to put on the squash and use KY jelly, or as I do, use vaseline without a condom - with enough lube anything will fit inside you!

One of the worst ways to get big things in your ass is to do it doggy. So, I want you to get a mirror and place it on the floor. Put the squash on the floor sitting up, get it and your ass really lubed up, and squat down over it. Watch yourself slowly sitting down on it. Now, gently and slowly let the squash take your weight whilst watching in the mirror.

The first time you do this you might get none of it in you. I dare you though to do this every day for a week and report back on how much you achieve. With effort and care, each time putting more and more of your body weight into it, more and more will stretch your ring out. The best thing is watching your own arsehole getting ruined ;)

The other option is to do it on your back with your legs up, but it's harder to get up enough pressure on your ring.

If you are really really serious about gaping wide I do have a few more permanent options...

i am very serious about achieveing this so all helpp is greatly appreciated i will let you know when i get a squash also im assuming when you say sit down on it you mean have the fat side on the floor andsit on the skinny side

opennina
07-04-2011, 10:14 PM

Allow to cool for a bit.

Pour boiled coffee into 2 liter bottle and add warm purified until the jug is about three-quarters full.

Let the enema solution cool down a bit; it is ready when the temperature is approximately the temperature of the body.

On your bed lay on your stomach and insert the 2 liter bottle as far as you can into your anus.

Once the bottle is drained you will remove the bottle and hold the enema inside you for 2 hours. Do not move from your bed until the 2 hours are up.

will try next time im homealone and have some homework to do whilst i wait :p

Orangey
07-04-2011, 11:05 PM
I just realized we don't know what your butt looks like. Post some pictures of your butt for us, please.

Master PMB
07-05-2011, 03:42 AM
Use to vibrators with new batterys and see if u can sleep with them in over night

crossdressingwedgie
07-05-2011, 04:12 AM
this is a compliment your so hot my dick could be your 24/7 toy your so hot

sm_limb
07-05-2011, 04:27 AM
Put a candles in half way and light it. Every next day ad a candle. Do this for 3 weeks so ad end u have 21 candles in

Pie22
07-05-2011, 07:57 AM
A 2ltr bottle to use for stretching would seem to be perfect. Brace yourself on something then squat down on it. Keep this up until you feel very full. When you've reached a good point, keep going up and back down on this spot, every once in a while put your whole body wait into it and push down hard. Hold it for 10 seconds then come back up. Repeat for at least a few hours. Let me know if this worked.

AlbinoBlackSheep
07-05-2011, 09:01 AM
You could always try sticking a lacrosse ball up there. And take a pic and email it to me if you get it for proof. [email protected]

Memories for Life
07-05-2011, 10:17 AM
Rather than letting make wild suggestions as to what you could use, I'm tasking you to go around your house to every room to find objects which you think would help you meet your goal.

You can write out the list of items which you've found that are on hand for you to use or you can take pictures of the objects and post them in an album on your profile!

opennina
07-05-2011, 10:27 PM
A 2ltr bottle to use for stretching would seem to be perfect. Brace yourself on something then squat down on it. Keep this up until you feel very full. When you've reached a good point, keep going up and back down on this spot, every once in a while put your whole body wait into it and push down hard. Hold it for 10 seconds then come back up. Repeat for at least a few hours. Let me know if this worked.

by let you know if this worked do you mean if i manage to get the widest point in?

sully
07-05-2011, 10:52 PM
so sexy just 1 q what gave u this idea of making ur ass gapping??

opennina
07-05-2011, 10:54 PM
i think i already exlained it but il say it once more i want a permently gaping ass becuase gaping is the best feeling i have ever felt it turns me on so much and i like the idea of haveing no control

sully
07-05-2011, 11:25 PM
wow such a sexy answer and sry i dident see you answering this i might of missed it tho how close do u consider your self to be to your goal

opennina
07-05-2011, 11:30 PM
no where close i mean i can fit 2 apples just but i dont have any form of permenant gape

sully
07-05-2011, 11:34 PM
wow so sexy :) had a guy ever fisted u or tried 2??

opennina
07-05-2011, 11:58 PM
no but i could take a fist pretty easily

fredd1e
07-06-2011, 01:06 AM
Need some help here folks - thought of using a traffic cone but we need a way that we can make it so that Nina can't get off it.

If she has a master, they could tie her hands & feet & impale her on it for as long as they desired, but if she's alone then we need a way to make her stay sitting on the cone.

I'd guess some sort of self-bondage scenario would work, but I'm no expert in that.

Anyone able to develop this one for her?

opennina
07-06-2011, 01:09 AM
it sounds like a great idea freddie ill try to aquire a cone as soon as possible there is ussually road works quite near me

sm_limb
07-06-2011, 01:14 AM
Did u see my candle idea? And are u doing it?

opennina
07-06-2011, 01:19 AM
yes i saw but dont have candles

sm_limb
07-06-2011, 01:21 AM
Than buy some they are not so expensive

Memories for Life
07-06-2011, 03:28 PM
Need some help here folks - thought of using a traffic cone but we need a way that we can make it so that Nina can't get off it.

If she has a master, they could tie her hands & feet & impale her on it for as long as they desired, but if she's alone then we need a way to make her stay sitting on the cone.

I'd guess some sort of self-bondage scenario would work, but I'm no expert in that.

Anyone able to develop this one for her?

The small safety cones, which are often used as markers during bicycle or motorcycle training courses and some other sports training, are made of sturdy plastic. A traffic cone, much larger so it's visible to vehicular traffic, usually is a softer rubber material because it needs to be lightweight for dropping and pickup by street construction crews. There no chance it could support Nina's weight (I'm not saying you're fat. I bet you have a phat ass!)

DeepMind
07-07-2011, 11:59 PM
find an object you can fit in your ass relatively easy, put it in, an keep it there at all time. remove only to go to bathroom or when doing other task. something kind of "T" shaped, so it will fitin and the "T" part will prevent it to get completely in, while fiting in your "crack", not preventing you of everyday movement.

Remove for cleaning and the like, but always wear it beside of that.

you could use some kind of wood part... could found in any home renovation center, like part of ramp or the like, small pre made table leg... search a bit, you should find something.

But the idea is to always have something in your ass, 24/7, that prevent your ass to close.

Keep PERFECT hygiene tho... use condom for safety on the object...

In fact, buying a butt plug would be the best: yeah, there is the concern of the maney, but you don't have to care about where storing it: you will not have to keep it elsewhere then in your ass at all time :)

opennina
07-08-2011, 12:07 AM
yes i understand what you mean but i couldnt keep something in like that 24/7 cause i play sport and could accidently shit it out etc plus public is a limit for and when you sugest a task also say what object to use not just find something that fits

sully
07-08-2011, 12:23 AM
what sports do u play?? ru on any teams??

opennina
07-08-2011, 12:29 AM
bit off topic but soccer and tennis

Busty
07-08-2011, 12:29 AM
This may sound silly but untoilet train yourself (become incontinent) it will help your anal muscles relax and stop wanting to stay shut as you have trained yourself during toilet training.

This will also help you know what it will be like when the gap makes you loose bowel control that way if you don't like the feeling of incontinence you can retrain yourself before the damage of a gap is done.

Also buy some adult Nappies to wear and wear them constantly for 2 weeks it will help stop anything in other dares fall out but also let you know what it will be like as your underware if you do loose full control.

Just my thought before the gap is ireversible, sorry if it's not what you want

opennina
07-08-2011, 12:34 AM
the thing is i dont want my mind to be changed i want it so i dont have a choice

Pie22
07-09-2011, 07:06 AM
Can you report on how this is going? I'm curious.

opennina
07-09-2011, 03:08 PM
no permenant gape at all yet but have been getting alot more gas for some reason

sirie
07-09-2011, 05:53 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"the thing is i dont want my mind to be changed i want it so i dont have a choice "

Maybe you should be blackmail into it .... made report daily.... what you have use so far ... the size your anas has been stretched too... what size object/toy to use next and a day routine ... and slowly getting larger

vinsin
07-09-2011, 06:18 PM
Take a small object and stick it up our rectum. keep the item inside you for an 10 minutes. After 10 minutes search your house for an object that is roughly double the size of the one you put up your rectum and insert it in its place. Continue in this fashion until you get to an item you cannot insert or cannot hold in you for 10 minutes time. Tell us how many objects you inserted and how big the one was you could not insert was. if you do not meet my requirement (which I will tell you after you respond) than you must lick they entire surface area of every object you inserted.

opennina
07-09-2011, 07:31 PM
did this started with a marbel then used a bouncy ball, then a apple, then i used a mega howler then tried a 1.5 litre soda bottle but couldnt get it in

sm_limb
07-09-2011, 11:08 PM
How did my tennisball dare go?

vinsin
07-10-2011, 07:06 PM
did this started with a marbel then used a bouncy ball, then a apple, then i used a mega howler then tried a 1.5 litre soda bottle but couldnt get it in
Sorry I expected 5, better luck next time. By the way you can play this game every day in an attempt to beat your high score and stretch out you hole. Have fun cleaning those items up.

opennina
07-10-2011, 11:04 PM
lol i dont mind atm so that wasnt a biggie for me :)

opennina
07-11-2011, 08:51 PM

Allow to cool for a bit.

hey did this imean it didnt really help with permenant gape but it sounded fun lol the coffee actually felt real nice lol its winter and it was nice and warm, it was relatively easy to hold in for the two hours i held it in for a bit longer cause i watched the whole of harry potter 7 first half with it in

hellfire528
07-13-2011, 03:58 AM
u should try to put a cup or glass in there
if u would like to use food, maybe make something out of hamburger, something to keep together then shove it in

hellfire528
07-13-2011, 03:59 AM
or sick your whole shoe in there, if u would send pics just ask for my email

sm_limb
07-13-2011, 04:07 AM
Put a bottle of drinks in your ass. The size is up to you but it has to go in complete and full of drinks. When u want something to drink get it out of that bottle and put it back. You are ready with this dare when bottle is empty and been an hour in your ass when it is empty

DMoe
07-13-2011, 07:25 PM
When you are at home start keeping your cell phone in your ass. When it rings you take it out talk and then reinsert. Sleep with it in there, charge it while it's in there. Keep it in except for when doing other dares or until you can no longer hold it in.

DMoe
07-13-2011, 07:27 PM
Get one of those orange road cones and start using that as a chair when you watch tv, read, whatever. Just stick it in your ass and sit down and do your thing.

I'd love to see pictures of this one if you could email to the address below. Thanks!

opennina
07-13-2011, 08:27 PM
Put a bottle of drinks in your ass. The size is up to you but it has to go in complete and full of drinks. When u want something to drink get it out of that bottle and put it back. You are ready with this dare when bottle is empty and been an hour in your ass when it is empty

not sure if i can do this as when the bottle is empty it will get crushed which means a sharp edge could be created

sm_limb
07-13-2011, 09:18 PM
not sure if i can do this as when the bottle is empty it will get crushed which means a sharp edge could be created
ok than use water too drink and keep filling it when u had a drink, do this dare for at least 4 hours. what size bottle u are gonna use?

opennina
07-13-2011, 10:57 PM
ill have to try find one cause i dont have any i canfully insert :(

Peekaboo
07-13-2011, 11:07 PM
Use the mega howler and put it in your ass now. You can't remove it until you need to leave tomorrow, and I mean literally minutes before you need to leave!

Peekaboo
07-13-2011, 11:14 PM
Just to add to my task, if no one else sets you a task overnight then you have to sleep with the mega howler until you can fit a bottle in, then use that.

austinchilds10
07-13-2011, 11:45 PM
Do the Following with lots of Lube(no numbing lube, pain is a useful indicator) and patience. There should be no pain. If there's pain slow down or maybe wait an hour.

Anal Sex and Anal Play are a lot about noticing certain sensations and training your mind to feel pleasure from them.

1) Start slow with a finger and do circles around your sphincter.
Feel the bumps as you glide over them, and more importantly relax into the feeling

When you feel relaxed procede to 2.

2)Push on the side of your sphincter (not right in the center) until you're asshole bends a bit. Then push the finger in. Take note of the sensations. If this is something you want to enjoy then you have to appreciate it. Pull on the sides of your asshole in different directions. Get used to the stretching feeling. Pain here is not good. But the stretching feeling is a little different then pain. Dont overdo it and go slow.

When you feel relaxed more, pull your asshole one way and insert another finger. Again the sensations. Pause your fingers and bite down on them with your anus. Try and hold it for a few seconds and relax.
Pull on the sides of your asshole again. Enjoy the stretching and keep repeating it until your asshole feels more relaxed.

3) I recommend a medium size butt plug to help train your ass simply because the small ones are too tiny. Remove your fingers and take in the feeling of emptiness. Then grab the buttplug and, after a generous amount of lubing, slowly work it in.

Keep inserting until you start to feel a little bit of pain or that stretching feeling. Ease back and little bit and bite down on the plug as hard as you can(try not the let the plug slip out. You want to start your bite at a point close to your limit. Keep your hard bite on the plug and slid it out (dont let it exit you completely). Then push it back in. You want to tire out your asshole so it loses its bite, so you need to work the muscle till it gets tired. Keep repeating this until you can work the plug into your asshole. You can feel free to take pauses if you'd like, just dont remove the plug unless it really needs Lube. I've found my anal experience to be better if nothing needs to exit and reenter me. (sliding is ok, but I have issues with a full exit).

Again concentrate on the sensations. This is something you want to enjoy.
Essentially use buttplugs and dildos to work your way up to bigger things and pain should never be an issue. Make sure you can get used to the circumference before you get used to the fucking motions.

Peekaboo
07-13-2011, 11:49 PM
Tomorrow I want you to keep an apple in your ass all day, use the one you're using while watching the film tonight.

Tomorrow night when you put the mega howler back in you can eat the apple!

austinchilds10
07-14-2011, 12:07 AM
if you want perminate than i would try getting a two liter botle or a bed post and thrusting yourself down upon it multiple times trying to rip your ass. try to go really big at once so it will work.

Peekaboo
07-14-2011, 12:18 AM
As you have told me you are off for the next two weeks, when home alone you are to use the mega howler in your ass. After you have had it in for 3 hours try to fit in a 2 litre bottle.

If you aren't alone then use an apple in your ass. If you can fit a 500ml bottle fully in your ass then use that every other day.

gieke
07-14-2011, 12:34 AM
To achieve your anal gape, follow these instructions.

Go to the store, and buy an apple, some banana's, a cucumber and an orange. Also, get some toothpaste. Additional lube is recommended.

Lube up your ass with toothpaste,and use your fingers to fuck your ass untill the toothpaste sensation stops. Now give yourself an enema, since the numbing effect of toothpaste is quite dangerous when you are stretching your ass.

Now insert the cucumber in your ass, and keep it there untill your ass feels relaxed, and get's used to an object of this size. You should not fuck yourself with the cucumber, as your ass isn't used to this.

Now, when your ass is relaxed, remove the cucumber, and insert an apple. Make sure you can get it out afterwards. After the apple has been in for a while, insert two banana's and use them as a spoon to remove the apple.

When you get the apple out, we'll do some ass muscle training. Peel the orange, and insert it so that it sticks out with one half, and sits inside with the other half. Now use your ass muscles to squeeze al the juice out of the orange.

opennina
07-14-2011, 11:54 PM
sorry peekaboo only lasted abot 30 minutes with mega howler in last night i couldnt sleep made my legs shake

gieke
07-14-2011, 11:56 PM
Ok, for today, i first want to say to that i now have 4 pens up my ass, and it really hurts :o

For your next dare, you are to get a condom and inflate it with water.
When it's nice and big, tie a knot in it, and put it in the freezer.
You are to let this condom freeze, and use it as an anal ice dildo untill it melts.
Be carefull not to make much of a fucking motion, since ice has a numbing effect,and might mask the pain of an injury.

Go to the store, and buy some grapes.
In your now cleaned ass, you shall fit as many grapes as possible, without crushing the grapes. Once they are all in, wait 5 minutes, and get them out.
For every crushed grape, you will spank your ass 10 times.

Since i heard u like enema's, we'll now try if you can get a faucet in your ass.
If you can get one in, turn the water on low, and let it run until you think that your enema is complete.

I guess the ultimate goal of an anal gape is being able to be fisted, so let's try that. Lube up your hand, and slowly insert it into your ass. Take your time to explore how your ass feels on the inside :)

Ofcourse, anal gapes are also usefull for writing :) Put as many markers in your ass as possible, and lay down a piece of paper on the ground. Now try to write your name (opennina) on the paper, also write down the number of pens you put in your ass.

This paper is the proof that you have an anal gape. You should keep it to evaluate the number of pens you can get in your ass.

opennina
07-15-2011, 12:02 AM
bought a ball like one of these
http://www.p-wholesale.com/upimg/20/69a1/rainbow-ball-002-331.jpg
today accept its yellow and white instead havnt tried it but pumped it up 20 times and its massive like about 2-3 cm wider than a 1.5 litre soda bottle lol it scares the shit out of me its made out of a much sturdier ruber than my last ball which went out of shape into an ovally thing after about 10 pumps and it poped in me at 20 pumps this ball however stay a sphere at 20 pumps

sm_limb
07-15-2011, 12:04 AM
Than put it in and if possible pump it when it is in and see how long u can handle it. Did u find a bottle. Maybe 0.5l colabottle?

Peekaboo
07-15-2011, 12:07 AM
Well, as you need to be punished for taking the mega howler out put the new ball in your ass, pump it up 20 times. If you can't manage that then each pump less is 10 slaps on your pussy, making sure you hit your clit.

Keep the ball in all the time that you are home today.

opennina
07-15-2011, 12:37 AM
Than put it in and if possible pump it when it is in and see how long u can handle it. Did u find a bottle. Maybe 0.5l colabottle?

no not yet sorry but going movies tonight might buy one there, and umm not really sure what your dare is here number of pumps lenght of time etc? please dont be too mean espisially since i havnt tried it yet :o

opennina
07-15-2011, 12:38 AM
Well, as you need to be punished for taking the mega howler out put the new ball in your ass, pump it up 20 times. If you can't manage that then each pump less is 10 slaps on your pussy, making sure you hit your clit.

Keep the ball in all the time that you are home today.

lol its 7 37 pm here i live in new zealand

but anyway i think i will be slapping my pussy alot

sm_limb
07-15-2011, 01:11 AM
lol its 7 37 pm here i live in new zealand

but anyway i think i will be slapping my pussy alot
My dare with ball was to get it fully pumped and see how long u can stand it in your ass for. If u think now it has to go out leave it in for another 30min
Maybe go for a jog with it in lol

hellfire528
07-15-2011, 01:25 AM
i don't know what, still thinking but insert something in ass thats huge than sit down for sometime

hellfire528
07-15-2011, 01:59 AM
fit 2-3 apples in your pussy then sit walk around for a while

opennina
07-15-2011, 02:22 AM
My dare with ball was to get it fully pumped and see how long u can stand it in your ass for. If u think now it has to go out leave it in for another 30min
Maybe go for a jog with it in lol

lol i really cant see me taking 20 pumps with it in
:o

sm_limb
07-15-2011, 02:56 AM
lol i really cant see me taking 20 pumps with it in
:o
U want to be gaping lol ok i be soft do 19 than

sirie
07-15-2011, 03:27 PM
here is something i think youd love

http://www.estim.com/medical-toys/498-clear-anal-scope.html

opennina
07-15-2011, 06:56 PM
here is something i think youd love

http://www.estim.com/medical-toys/498-clear-anal-scope.html

lol it is a bit small though

opennina
07-16-2011, 04:12 PM
U want to be gaping lol ok i be soft do 19 than

did 20 pumps held it in for about 5 minutes hurt so much i didnt manage to hold in that long because of will power though but cause i couldnt get it out hurt so much pushing finally got it out ass started to bleed a little

gruntgrunt
07-16-2011, 05:21 PM
did 20 pumps held it in for about 5 minutes hurt so much i didnt manage to hold in that long because of will power though but cause i couldnt get it out hurt so much pushing finally got it out ass started to bleed a little

That doesn't sound good does it :eek:!

opennina
07-16-2011, 06:28 PM
its fine now just a little sore

masterkeys
07-16-2011, 07:47 PM
Maybe you should try a speculum: http://www.estim.com/medical-toys/497-large-collin-clear-platic-speculum.html

and if that's not wide enough: http://www.germedusa.com/p-122-polansky-speculum.aspx

opennina
07-17-2011, 02:38 PM
lol unfortunately i cant afford any of these
next you will saying for me to get a horse speculum lol :p

opennina
07-20-2011, 02:18 PM
To achieve your anal gape, follow these instructions.

Go to the store, and buy an apple, some banana's, a cucumber and an orange. Also, get some toothpaste. Additional lube is recommended.

Lube up your ass with toothpaste,and use your fingers to fuck your ass untill the toothpaste sensation stops. Now give yourself an enema, since the numbing effect of toothpaste is quite dangerous when you are stretching your ass.

Now insert the cucumber in your ass, and keep it there untill your ass feels relaxed, and get's used to an object of this size. You should not fuck yourself with the cucumber, as your ass isn't used to this.

Now, when your ass is relaxed, remove the cucumber, and insert an apple. Make sure you can get it out afterwards. After the apple has been in for a while, insert two banana's and use them as a spoon to remove the apple.

When you get the apple out, we'll do some ass muscle training. Peel the orange, and insert it so that it sticks out with one half, and sits inside with the other half. Now use your ass muscles to squeeze al the juice out of the orange.

lol finnally got round to this everything went perfectly untill i got up to the orange part i tried to do it and squesse but every time i tried it either slipped in me or poped out didnt manage to make any juice sorry :(

masterkeys
07-20-2011, 02:32 PM
Heh, maybe next time sit on a juicer and squash it :P

opennina
07-21-2011, 01:21 AM
lol wtf dont particularly want my ass jucied

sm_limb
07-21-2011, 01:27 AM
Did u do the bottle dare i gave?

opennina
07-21-2011, 08:45 PM
no sorry havnt got a bottle that i can fit like that yet

Knotyboy619
07-24-2011, 01:51 AM
Got a couple for u but i just thought of this one, put several mentos in ur ass, bend over, then pour a bottle of coca cola into ur asshole, lol no idea how this one came to me

bi(g)
07-24-2011, 09:45 AM
hey there girl.... how about...

get naked

place a clothes peg on each nipple and one on your clit.

next, insert a carrot/cucumber/large leak or whatever inside your pussy.

kneel down and blindfold yourself after setting a timer/alarm clock etc for 8 minutes. NO removing pegs/blindfold etc and NO touching yourself until after the bell/alarm has rang.

ouchies (its hot and its kinda sore, but its great.)

Philosophical
07-24-2011, 09:54 AM
Oh oh! I have a great idea, how about you stop this silly obsession with trying to get gD members to help you permanently harm yourself.

-_-;

opennina
07-24-2011, 02:38 PM
hey there girl.... how about...

get naked

place a clothes peg on each nipple and one on your clit.

next, insert a carrot/cucumber/large leak or whatever inside your pussy.

kneel down and blindfold yourself after setting a timer/alarm clock etc for 8 minutes. NO removing pegs/blindfold etc and NO touching yourself until after the bell/alarm has rang.

ouchies (its hot and its kinda sore, but its great.)

ill try with a carrot but this isnt what this thread is after please read my first post

bi(g)
07-25-2011, 08:52 AM
yeah i skimmed your op sorry :o

opennina
07-25-2011, 03:10 PM
Got a couple for u but i just thought of this one, put several mentos in ur ass, bend over, then pour a bottle of coca cola into ur asshole, lol no idea how this one came to me

this actually sounds quite fun lol will try it as soon as i can :)

sm_limb
07-25-2011, 03:15 PM
Get a chair in the housse u get put upside down. Now everytime u want to sit you sit on a leg of it in your ass and fuck it gdntly while u sit

opennina
07-25-2011, 04:39 PM
i have like a swively chair in my room, could use one from dining room but if you turn a chair upside down you cant sit on it the chair legs will be at like 45 degree angles?

Bigbear
07-28-2011, 07:52 PM
Ok fill yourself with hot water and hold it for as long as you can then fill it with cold water for as long as you can repeat it 5 times

sm_limb
07-28-2011, 11:00 PM
i have like a swively chair in my room, could use one from dining room but if you turn a chair upside down you cant sit on it the chair legs will be at like 45 degree angles?
A stool or something whitout back on it wil work

opennina
07-29-2011, 06:59 PM
im sorry but i dont have any stools like that it would have been a good dare otherwise :(

sm_limb
07-29-2011, 11:52 PM
im sorry but i dont have any stools like that it would have been a good dare otherwise :(
Little sidetable is an option too

Udovas
07-30-2011, 12:07 PM
Thought about lots of dares, but i think if you really want a permanent gap then you have to rip your anal muscules. And i don't think that you want to end up in a hospital with riped asshole. :) but you should do bigger and bigger every time. The dare with ball and 20 pumps was very good. Try the toilet brush, or take a camera from the bike well put it all in your ass and pump it till pain. It can hold a lot of pressure so don't worry about blowing it up.

acbiskit
07-30-2011, 12:10 PM
use an electric toothbrush as a vibe and leave it there against your clit with tight skinny jeand on and do 100 push ups.

laugh
07-30-2011, 12:47 PM
Boil some water and put it into an empty waterbottle(500ml one) and shove that into your ass as deep as you can wait 10min then open the water bottle and shove it cape first into your ass and squeeze the water into your ass.

opennina
07-30-2011, 06:11 PM
Thought about lots of dares, but i think if you really want a permanent gap then you have to rip your anal muscules. And i don't think that you want to end up in a hospital with riped asshole. :) but you should do bigger and bigger every time. The dare with ball and 20 pumps was very good. Try the toilet brush, or take a camera from the bike well put it all in your ass and pump it till pain. It can hold a lot of pressure so don't worry about blowing it up.

camera from bike well?

masterkeys
07-30-2011, 06:27 PM
How about an anal hook, and tie it so you're lifted 1-2 cm of the ground?

opennina
07-30-2011, 06:34 PM
a what? im geussing that would rip my ass and result in me in hospital though

sm_limb
07-30-2011, 10:31 PM
Did u read sugestion about sidetable?

Udovas
07-30-2011, 10:39 PM
A rubber shit that is inside bike wheel

opennina
07-30-2011, 11:44 PM
Did u read sugestion about sidetable?

yes i did but i dont have a side table my parents do but its a square base not legs

opennina
07-30-2011, 11:45 PM
A rubber shit that is inside bike wheel

??? umm what lol

KKeogh
07-31-2011, 12:02 AM
Think he means like an innertube, put it up your bum and then inflate it and leave it

I'd love to do this dare with you and take a stretched bum in a way that you tell me, see whose bum can take teh most

opennina
07-31-2011, 12:06 AM
Think he means like an innertube, put it up your bum and then inflate it and leave it

I'd love to do this dare with you and take a stretched bum in a way that you tell me, see whose bum can take teh most

yes but i dont have one and dont want to break my bike to get it plus it would inflate into a ring?

Udovas
07-31-2011, 12:15 AM
You don't need to break your bike. Just take apart one wheel and mount it back after training. Your ass wont let it to inflate to full ring, just as much as it can take. And as bigger as better if i remember it good. :)

opennina
07-31-2011, 12:27 AM
wouldnt the ball i have be much more effective lol? it just seems like alot of hasel to get and then put back

sully
07-31-2011, 12:29 AM
its not that hard but if you dont know what your doing i wouldent sugest it and it seems like more of an inconvience kuz i think he wants you 2 shove the hole thing in ur ass i was quite confused with the dare as well

Udovas
07-31-2011, 12:34 AM
Fuck it. Just thought it would be more interesting and intense than a ball. But if you want it that way, then put your ball in your ass, inflate it with 23 pumps and sit down with it in you for 15 mins, the try to shit it out without letting the air out.

sully
07-31-2011, 12:37 AM
very nice and sry if i upset you with my post

sm_limb
07-31-2011, 12:43 AM
Go for a long very long bikeride in a very short skirt but first take seat off bike and plant your ass over it. Enjoy the ride. Please first clean it with alcohol. Lube is your own choice if u use that

opennina
07-31-2011, 12:47 AM
umm no public please

masterkeys
07-31-2011, 01:30 AM
a what? im geussing that would rip my ass and result in me in hospital though

Anal hook: http://www.analhook.org

opennina
07-31-2011, 01:44 AM
yeah i dont have one one and my ass wouldnt suport my weight on one of those lol

sm_limb
07-31-2011, 05:46 AM
Try to fuck every doorhandle in the housse for at last 15min with your ass. After that see how many pens fit

Genwirral
07-31-2011, 05:56 AM
How is the gape? What size are we at?? Can you fit a can in yet?? After doing these dares you should be well on your way :-) word of warning though, I had one, it's a nightmare to tense back up and it's never the same :-)

opennina
07-31-2011, 11:02 PM
Try to fuck every doorhandle in the housse for at last 15min with your ass. After that see how many pens fit

couldnt really fuck the door handles theres no space to get my cheek on one side and insert the handle also i dont have many pens so i used colouring in pencils, i got 37 in but then ran out i could have fitted more

opennina
07-31-2011, 11:02 PM
How is the gape? What size are we at?? Can you fit a can in yet?? After doing these dares you should be well on your way :-) word of warning though, I had one, it's a nightmare to tense back up and it's never the same :-)

what do you mean it's a nightmare to tense back up and it's never the same :-)[/QUOTE]

sm_limb
08-01-2011, 12:13 AM
hi another idea, if u have a garage where car is parked in try to fuck the towbar of it and the gearshift.

opennina
08-01-2011, 01:21 AM
sorry car isnt in garage its in the drive

sm_limb
08-01-2011, 01:26 AM
sorry car isnt in garage its in the drive
late at night maybe in the cover off dark?

opennina
08-01-2011, 01:32 AM
mabey but for the size of the tow bar etc its not really worth the risk

sm_limb
08-01-2011, 01:47 AM
mabey but for the size of the tow bar etc its not really worth the risk
and if u first lube it up with some icyhot

ginger88
08-01-2011, 08:02 AM
Fill a glass bottle, (ex: a beer bottle) and fill it with water, removing the lid of course. Slowly sit on it until it is almost completely in your ass, Then put a pair of tight underwear on to keep it in for 2 hours. This will work somewhat as an enema as well as a plug. Anytime you stand up or walk the bottle will release water into you ;D

opennina
08-01-2011, 11:50 PM
its an ok dare and ill try it in the weekend but i really cant see how ill get an enema from walking mabey if i went into a piledriver position it would empty into me

sm_limb
08-01-2011, 11:56 PM
its an ok dare and ill try it in the weekend but i really cant see how ill get an enema from walking mabey if i went into a piledriver position it would empty into me
Maybe if u use sprite or cola orso instead of water it works better

sm_limb
08-01-2011, 11:58 PM
Maybe if u use sprite or cola instead of water it works better

opennina
08-02-2011, 12:05 AM
geus so but i still cant see a hell of a lot going into me

sm_limb
08-02-2011, 12:16 AM
But about my chair dare maybe if u use a baseballbat to sit on

opennina
08-02-2011, 12:58 AM
hmm we do have a wooden one somewhere will have to find it

sm_limb
08-02-2011, 01:14 AM
Good do that dare for 2 days straight

opennina
08-02-2011, 02:10 AM
i will only be able to do it when i am home alone or when parents are asleep

sm_limb
08-02-2011, 02:41 AM
That is ok dont want them to know what you do to your ass lol

opennina
08-03-2011, 09:32 PM
lol defenitly not, pretty sick atm so im going to but all dares that require alot of movement on hold but will still be open to keeping things up there whilst resting i got an email to go to sleep with 2 jumbo marshmallows in my ass aparently when i wake up i might be in for a suprise i geussing they expand or something cant really see them stretching me but only one way to find out lol :P

KKeogh
08-04-2011, 05:19 AM
Just stick your fist up your arse and keep pushing and leave it in there for as long as you can take.

Then with your spare hand come on here and tell us all how it feels and if your hand stays clean or gets all shitty and nasty

opennina
08-04-2011, 02:27 PM
as i have said many times on this thread i can not fist myself as i cant bend my hand in not flexible enough

Peekaboo
08-04-2011, 02:30 PM
Use the ball, pump up twenty times and leave in for 30 minutes.

Report if it was easier this time.

opennina
08-04-2011, 02:47 PM
ok ill try as soon as parents go to work since i need to clean myself out, pumped the ball up 30 times in the open its massive i think that is the max yo could pump up with out it poping lol if i somehow managed to take the pain and pump it up 30 times in me i doubt i would be able to get it out again if i pulled out the pump needle

Peekaboo
08-04-2011, 02:50 PM
You make it tempting to say try 30 and remove the pump! :P

noodlez569
08-04-2011, 08:42 PM
get a can of coke, stuff it up that ass :P and go for a good walk somewhere. at least a 10 minute walk, when you reach half way point find a good place to hide, pop that can out and drink it going back home. drinking the can is optional, if you do not, leave the can in and go home.

when you get home still keep the can in, spank yourself at least 30 times 15 per cheek bent over doggy style. if it falls out put it back in and reset your spanks. and make them hurt :P with a brush or something.

oh, and make sure that can is freshly from the fridge when you leave :P pm me the results :D

opennina
08-05-2011, 01:15 AM
Use the ball, pump up twenty times and leave in for 30 minutes.

Report if it was easier this time.

i tried it this afternoon, after 10 pumps the pain becomes very extreme and i have to pump the remaining 10 pumps really fast so that i dont push it out before, as soon as i got to 20 pumps the pain is so great i have to try push it out, hurt so much when it poped out but im sorry i only lasted just over 3 minutes

sm_limb
08-05-2011, 01:16 AM
Are u doing the baseballbat dare?

opennina
08-05-2011, 02:01 PM
Are u doing the baseballbat dare?

i cant find it i remebr we had one at our old house so its probably still in one the boxes sorry

Peekaboo
08-05-2011, 02:19 PM
Well, for failing you have to put it in and pump up to 20 every day for 3 weeks. Every day push how much longer you can hold it for.

Post how long each day.

trustchuckle
08-08-2011, 12:29 PM
Your idea of wanting to achieve a permanent anal gape must be the sexiest thing I have read on here. Like it's been said, I don't think that something like this is possible - but you can hold your asshole open for a considerable amount of time if you had enough training and your muscles "understand" how to behave. You can have a very lose asshole no problem just by fucking it or having yourself plugged with ever bigger objects but that is not the same as a gape. Some are just not built to have a real gape too, their asshole might be open but for it to be a real gape your inner muscles have to relax too and a tunnel has to form that goes into your butt. I can show you some examples in PM if you want.

Would be very much interested in your progress and what else, if not only the dares you are doing to achieve your goal.

Like the first replies I too would recommend you the stretching rings, sounds like they would be perfect for you. Or if you could somehow manage to get your hand to work on your ass, it would be the best tool really.. and it's free. Not that I don't believe you are not flexible enough but sometimes things you think are not possible can be if worked for hard enough. Just like your gaping wish. Maybe you can make it a secondary task. :p

My dare for you till then is to get an eggplant of a size that you will have to stretch your ass to get it in to its widest part and doesn't slip in too easily. Before using the eggplant you can warm yourself up with anything you have been using already, like an apple.
Now if you want to have a gape - no permanent gape yet.. get on your knees and get in a position you can fuck yourself comfortably for a while. Spread your legs apart and put your head on a pillow or something similar. Important just is that your head is always lower than your butt. Basically the face-down-ass-up position. Start inserting the eggplant and push it in slowly until you are past the widest point. Keep it there for a few minutes so your ass gets used to the penetration. Then start fucking yourself with it, first very slowly and always pulling it out completely. You might push in some air when re-entering your asshole but that will actually help you gape, if you don't like that feeling just push the air out though gaping will be harder. Gradually increasing in speed start spreading your cheeks apart while fucking yourself. It is important that you have your asshole spread as wides as you can because it supports your gape. It might take a few tries to get a technique to do this with one hand (two hands would be preferred for this :-). Once you are up to a speed of inserting and pulling out the eggplant say once every second, start having smaller pauses before getting it back in - always while you are spreading your butt-cheeks. At some point your gape should stay there expecting a large object to come back into your ass. If you're good that might be up to a minute.

Do this for as long as you want and you are comfortable to get a gape if you don't see any results right away.

Hope it will help you a bit. And a reminder that is for everyone playing with their asses, not just opennina - keep it on a safe level. That means good lubrication, nothing that could break in your ass, get lost or injure you in any way. It has been said before but it should never be forgotten.

fukfukfuk
08-08-2011, 01:25 PM
I love the idea, I dare you to do my dice dare http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=83905

pm me the results. If you finnish it on sluttish, give me an extreme dare

08-08-2011, 02:47 PM
I want you to get completely naked and use a wine bottle and put it up into you as high as it possibly can. Do this just before you want to go to bed and if you can strap to you so it doesn't come out using any kind of tape. Go to sleep when your wake up I want you to pm me with detail. When you have described your sleep I want you to take it out and in further detail add it to the email and then you may send it to me :). Have fun!!

opennina
08-08-2011, 11:45 PM
Well, for failing you have to put it in and pump up to 20 every day for 3 weeks. Every day push how much longer you can hold it for.

Post how long each day.

hey sorry guys but our broadband has been used up for the month its resets on the 15th so we are on dial up speed at the moment so i wont be able to update the thread much till then howvere i am still doing your dares, it has taken nearly 45 min just to get it to open this up so that i can post this lol, anyway i have been doin tthe 20 pumps a day and it really hasnt gotton any easier at all

opennina
08-08-2011, 11:48 PM
Your idea of wanting to achieve a permanent anal gape must be the sexiest thing I have read on here. Like it's been said, I don't think that something like this is possible - but you can hold your asshole open for a considerable amount of time if you had enough training and your muscles "understand" how to behave. You can have a very lose asshole no problem just by fucking it or having yourself plugged with ever bigger objects but that is not the same as a gape. Some are just not built to have a real gape too, their asshole might be open but for it to be a real gape your inner muscles have to relax too and a tunnel has to form that goes into your butt. I can show you some examples in PM if you want.

Would be very much interested in your progress and what else, if not only the dares you are doing to achieve your goal.

Like the first replies I too would recommend you the stretching rings, sounds like they would be perfect for you. Or if you could somehow manage to get your hand to work on your ass, it would be the best tool really.. and it's free. Not that I don't believe you are not flexible enough but sometimes things you think are not possible can be if worked for hard enough. Just like your gaping wish. Maybe you can make it a secondary task. :p

My dare for you till then is to get an eggplant of a size that you will have to stretch your ass to get it in to its widest part and doesn't slip in too easily. Before using the eggplant you can warm yourself up with anything you have been using already, like an apple.
Now if you want to have a gape - no permanent gape yet.. get on your knees and get in a position you can fuck yourself comfortably for a while. Spread your legs apart and put your head on a pillow or something similar. Important just is that your head is always lower than your butt. Basically the face-down-ass-up position. Start inserting the eggplant and push it in slowly until you are past the widest point. Keep it there for a few minutes so your ass gets used to the penetration. Then start fucking yourself with it, first very slowly and always pulling it out completely. You might push in some air when re-entering your asshole but that will actually help you gape, if you don't like that feeling just push the air out though gaping will be harder. Gradually increasing in speed start spreading your cheeks apart while fucking yourself. It is important that you have your asshole spread as wides as you can because it supports your gape. It might take a few tries to get a technique to do this with one hand (two hands would be preferred for this :-). Once you are up to a speed of inserting and pulling out the eggplant say once every second, start having smaller pauses before getting it back in - always while you are spreading your butt-cheeks. At some point your gape should stay there expecting a large object to come back into your ass. If you're good that might be up to a minute.

Do this for as long as you want and you are comfortable to get a gape if you don't see any results right away.

Hope it will help you a bit. And a reminder that is for everyone playing with their asses, not just opennina - keep it on a safe level. That means good lubrication, nothing that could break in your ass, get lost or injure you in any way. It has been said before but it should never be forgotten.

hey just letting you know i can gape like that eaisily im pretty sure any one in that position if the relax will gape the only thin is as soon as i move out of that position the gape goes that is not what i want any way ive never tried an egg plant but they are pretty huge and i can see the effort you have put into this dare so i will try and get an eggplant as soon as posible :)

trustchuckle
08-09-2011, 03:14 AM
If you say that that's not what you want you will have to be more specific because a real gape means a hole leading into your ass. What if not that do you mean when you say gape? You can't be gaping while you are walking around obviously without something holding you open.

The best you can get is to have a gape by just pulling your cheeks apart, without your asshole being fucked before that (in a while). Someone proof me otherwise. :p

opennina
08-13-2011, 05:56 PM
why cant i have a gape when walking around? either way thats what i want and what i will try to achieve

trustchuckle
08-14-2011, 10:16 AM
I have tried to explain, because a gape means your asshole has to be open.

Any updates on our dares, have you been stretching your ass some more?

opennina
08-17-2011, 09:18 PM
been trying to do the ball 20 pumps each day but have missed a couple of days where i havnt had the time to properly clean out. you would think it would get easier each time but so far it really hasnt still extremly painful and can last more than a couple of minutes

opennina
08-20-2011, 01:34 AM
going on a soccer tournament so unfortunately will have to take aweek break from stretching however on the plus side you guys now have a week to think up some really extreme stuff for me, i expect a ton of dares when i get back :) and i promise i will do my best when i return to make up for that lost week :)

trustchuckle
08-20-2011, 04:40 AM
This is a follow-up to my first dare so you'll need an eggplant plus a 1.5 liter bottle as you've said you can get that in.

Start out by inserting the smaller of the two objects as deep as you can and get take it out in one continuous motion. Now take the second object and do that again. Then switch again. Repeat until you have inserted both objects fifty times.

Btw, how are you pumping that ball? I don't know what kind of ball that is from the pic and if you are having it fully inside and your asshole closing up on it and then you are pumping.. well it won't help you with the gaping much. You should pump it when it's about half in, if you did that great. If not, consider this a dare.

Sent you a pm, got it?

pranadevil
08-20-2011, 05:19 AM
If you're interested in stretching the hole, short periods of pain aren't as good as long periods of uncomfortableness. So while the above poster has it right in putting the ball in part way is ideal to do the stretching, I'd also say each night, pump it as much as you can before it gets too painful for you to deal with, then sleep with it in your ass. Each night try and pump it once more than the night before, so that over time your ass will get more and more stretched.

circlejboi
08-22-2011, 10:15 AM
I Dare you to get a ball, that you can inflate and deflate using a pump of somekind.

Stick it in your ass deflated, then inflate it as much as you can (wouldn't want you to hurt rip something) and leave it in there for 30 mins.

You probably won't be able to move easily so I suggest you lay on your bed watch tv or read while your ass is gaped wide.

You should do this three times a week for a month, every week increase the amount of time you leave it in by 10 mins.

Report back with details.

I know this is similar to the ones that have been listed but I am giving you a routine to follow

Piss_slave
08-23-2011, 02:43 PM
how are you cleaning yourself out beforehand?

opennina
08-26-2011, 12:52 AM
hey guys back from the tournament it was great fun came third though :( anyway geuss i have a lot of catching up to do ill get started on your guys dares as soon as possible

opennina
08-26-2011, 05:59 PM
how are you cleaning yourself out beforehand?

with the shower hose when i take a shower if you want other liquids in me you will have to figure out how to get them in me

opennina
08-29-2011, 12:13 AM
This is a follow-up to my first dare so you'll need an eggplant plus a 1.5 liter bottle as you've said you can get that in.

Start out by inserting the smaller of the two objects as deep as you can and get take it out in one continuous motion. Now take the second object and do that again. Then switch again. Repeat until you have inserted both objects fifty times.

Btw, how are you pumping that ball? I don't know what kind of ball that is from the pic and if you are having it fully inside and your asshole closing up on it and then you are pumping.. well it won't help you with the gaping much. You should pump it when it's about half in, if you did that great. If not, consider this a dare.

Sent you a pm, got it?

ive never said i could get a 1.5 in me lol i can sit on it but i cant get the fat part in, lol really need to keep a stock of eggplants everyone seems to want me to stick them up my butt lol

orlando007007
08-29-2011, 03:53 AM
put for acrots in there then pm me

dili_boy
08-29-2011, 08:20 AM
Get 2 boys to fuck you in the ass at the same time.

opennina
08-29-2011, 10:43 PM
put for acrots in there then pm me

umm what? lol no idea what you want

Feryfurr
08-29-2011, 10:47 PM
umm what? lol no idea what you want
I think he meant four apricots, but that's a guess. It could easily be "something for Croats"

opennina
08-30-2011, 10:50 PM
lol maybe i could probably fit that i think though

Mythologist
08-31-2011, 09:27 PM
I think he meant four apricots, but that's a guess. It could easily be "something for Croats"

I'd guess that he's going for carrots. Well, when in doubt, stick them all up there just to be safe. :)

As for a task, try stuffing a towel of reasonable size up your ass. Fit as much of it in as possible, but be sure to leave just a bit sticking out so that you can get it out later. Now, while it's in, give yourself a nice, warm enema at a slow pace if possible. This should soak the towel and cause it to expand inside you and stretch you slightly from inside. Hold the towel and enema for twenty minutes. This might not help with your permanent gape so much, but it should at least be fun.

Jakl
08-31-2011, 09:47 PM
Stick a hair brush, side with the bristles first, into your ass. Squeeze your ass on it and spin it around five times. Won't help with the gape, but you'll find it interesting.

Mythologist
08-31-2011, 09:58 PM
Stick a hair brush, side with the bristles first, into your ass. Squeeze your ass on it and spin it around five times. Won't help with the gape, but you'll find it interesting.

Note: Do be careful about scratching the insides of your digestive system. That's likely to hurt and to have some slight difficulty healing safely.

opennina
09-01-2011, 12:32 AM
yeah dont think i will do that dont want to cut myself sorry

Tizzman1993
09-01-2011, 03:55 AM
I have some dares for you if you'd like:

- Put as much ice into your anus as you can manage and let it melt there, don't spill any out. After its fully melted stick an apple, or the biggest thing you can in there and precede to masturbate, as you climax you are to release the apple and enema from you anus :)

- If you prefer something a bit messier, continue with the ice as above and when it has melted continue to fist your ass and masturbate in any which you choose, you are too climax whilst fisting your ass, and while you climax you must try and push out all the water while fisting.

- An even messier version, continue with the ice as above, and when you first put the ice in your anus, once the ice melts you are to pee into a bottle but not spill the enema! You are then to take the piss and add it to the enema. Then continue to fist your ass and masturbate, when you climax you are to continue fisting while trying to push out the enema :)

Hope you would like to do these if so please report :)

Also I have some questions if you don't mind asking :)

Have you ever achieved an anal orgasm?
What age did you start anal? and how did it start?
What is your favorite dare?

opennina
09-01-2011, 10:38 PM
Have you ever achieved an anal orgasm?
What age did you start anal? and how did it start?
What is your favorite dare?

no
12 masterbating in the shower
duh lol extreme anal

did the first part of your dare got 40 cubes in (2 ice trays) i reacon i could have fitted a bit more it all goes numb and you cant feel it after a while
hardly felt apple going in to be honest dont really like ice dares though dont like being cold :(

JHC
09-01-2011, 10:50 PM
put as many things in ur ass as u think possible and post how many things fit ;)

Tizzman1993
09-01-2011, 11:49 PM
So we can better give you dares to your specifics, what are your likes? and Limits? and how large can you stretch your anus? double fist yet? etc

captcaveman25
09-01-2011, 11:55 PM
Hey here is one - Get some pop rocks and show them into your ass after you gape it. Then get a can of soda and pour it in you. Should be interesting.

opennina
09-02-2011, 01:16 AM
So we can better give you dares to your specifics, what are your likes? and Limits? and how large can you stretch your anus? double fist yet? etc

lol all in my first pos and i cannot fist myself because i can not bend enough

Tizzman1993
09-02-2011, 04:47 AM
Well opennina I do have a few...messy ones if you don't mind them, ones that involve light scat (poo) and heavy piss. Or I could keep them clean if you'd like. :) whats your preference

opennina
09-02-2011, 08:06 PM
id prefer clean but love to hear what your dirty ones are as i may do them

Tizzman1993
09-02-2011, 09:24 PM
Okay well, over the day drink a lot and collect as much pee as possible, and each time you pee stick it in your ass as a piss enema. Continue doing this until your usual bed time, you should be very full by the end of the day. You are then to plug up your anus for over night however which way you can. Then you are to go to your bed and masturbate and edge at least 10 times. No cumming, or leaking any. Then go to sleep wearing only a pair of panties. In the morning remove the plug from your anus and put your panties back on, you are then to edge 10 times through your panties, on the eleventh edge you may cum and unload your piss enema at the same time. Let me know how it goes :)

opennina
09-02-2011, 09:37 PM
Okay well, over the day drink a lot and collect as much pee as possible, and each time you pee stick it in your ass as a piss enema. Continue doing this until your usual bed time, you should be very full by the end of the day. You are then to plug up your anus for over night however which way you can. Then you are to go to your bed and masturbate and edge at least 10 times. No cumming, or leaking any. Then go to sleep wearing only a pair of panties. In the morning remove the plug from your anus and put your panties back on, you are then to edge 10 times through your panties, on the eleventh edge you may cum and unload your piss enema at the same time. Let me know how it goes :)

lol this wont work over time any liquid in the colon gets absorbed so as i fill up ill also be absorbing some overnight there would be nothing left in the mornign

Tizzman1993
09-02-2011, 10:27 PM
lol this wont work over time any liquid in the colon gets absorbed so as i fill up ill also be absorbing some overnight there would be nothing left in the mornign

Ah alright then, I don't have much experience in that particular area hehe sorry. Alrighty minus the over night and change it to edge 15 times at start, wait an hour and then 15 edges to finish

Slavegirl75
09-02-2011, 10:52 PM
Shove a full tray of ice up your butt

opennina
09-03-2011, 10:52 PM
Shove a full tray of ice up your butt

lol i can put the ice in but not a tray

Nitemare Sin
09-03-2011, 11:03 PM
Apples are always fun. :D

buttcreamleather
09-03-2011, 11:53 PM
Put as many ice cubes in as you feel comfortable, enjoy the freeze! You should try and get a butt plug, you can buy one these days for about $10 on amazon.

opennina
09-04-2011, 12:37 AM
Put as many ice cubes in as you feel comfortable, enjoy the freeze! You should try and get a butt plug, you can buy one these days for about $10 on amazon.

lol yep and post it to my house for my parents to open lol

buttcreamleather
09-04-2011, 12:41 AM
lol yep and post it to my house for my parents to open lol

Go to your local post office, one that's preferable close and within biking distance because I'm assuming you don't drive; open a 6month PO BOX, it costs about $20 to open and you can ship anything you want to it. If you do this and you get your plug, put it in for the ride home. That's what I did when I was younger.

opennina
09-04-2011, 10:35 PM
good plan accept here they need verification of you home adress and details which means letter sent to my house

dmoney
09-04-2011, 10:42 PM
How about using post boxes at some place like a UPS Store?

Tizzman1993
09-04-2011, 11:00 PM
I'm 18 and here's how I managed to do it.

1. I found a site that delivers sex toys DISCREETLY, that was easy enough as most do. Found the toys I wanted and ordered to my home address.

2. CASUALLY said to my parents that I ordered some DVD's online (You can use something else that your parents will believe)

3. Go to the mall and buy a few of whatever you said you ordered online, don't show it to your parents. Hide them

4. When the package arrives say oh good my 'item/s' are here!

5. Take the package to your room and enjoy :)

6. Now to cover your ass...lol...You go downstairs and show your parents I did the "Hey much check out the dvd's I got :) "

7.Enjoy!

opennina
09-06-2011, 11:26 PM
yeah i reallly dont want to risk it aye plus cant afford any of the toys i actually want

opennina
09-09-2011, 07:55 AM

lol i can do 40 ice cubes two trays relatively easily but dont enjoy it much way too cold lol

dtonated
09-14-2011, 07:55 PM
since this is a total BS dare, put a stick of dynamite up your ass and light the fuse...that will give you a permanent gape

opennina
09-17-2011, 12:48 AM
hmmmm just read through my posts multiple times still cant find where i wrote for an unhelpful faggot to please post on my thread

please do not post again dtonated you are not welcome

sully
09-17-2011, 09:46 AM
do u have anal sex?? how does the guy like it??

DMoe
09-17-2011, 12:34 PM
Go out and buy a box of magnum condoms. When you bring them home take one out and fill it with water and tie it off. Hang it in the freezer to freeze. The next morning stick it in your ass and hold it inside of you until it melts.

opennina
09-17-2011, 03:18 PM
do u have anal sex?? how does the guy like it??

only been fucked once and in the ass he liked it lol i am not that loose lol the affects of any stretching iv done only seem to last at max a couple of hours after the session

sully
09-17-2011, 03:21 PM
try having a friend stretch u out (sry if thats a limit i forgot 2 check b4 i typed this ha ha)

opennina
09-17-2011, 03:29 PM
yeah friends is a limit

sully
09-17-2011, 03:32 PM
lame lol get a guy ur fooling around with and maybe bring him in2 it?? :) kinda like a look hole lol

opennina
09-17-2011, 03:43 PM
lol id rather keep my stretching to myself at the moment sorry

Petter Ivan
09-17-2011, 04:06 PM
How is your stretching going?
You have had this thread going for a while now!

opennina
09-17-2011, 07:46 PM
i can take bigger things more quickly now but no permenant gape

norm
09-18-2011, 11:29 PM
only been fucked once and in the ass he liked it lol i am not that loose lol the affects of any stretching iv done only seem to last at max a couple of hours after the session

maybe you have to do longer lasting dares. somthing over night, or at least a couple of hours..
there is something on my mind, for quite a long time. If you achive your permanent gape, wouldn't that be against your limits, as no public? because i can't imagine any way a permanent gape wouldn't be public? or is this part of your plan?

whatever... if you have got medical bandage (don't know how they are called in english) and a condom, you may try this:

take a pen and wrap the bandage around it. do this as often, till it gets an diameter of about 5-6 cm (~2 in) and at both ends about 2 cm bigger. It should look like a bone. Thats important, so neither your toy pops out or in you. Maybe you also tie a thread around it, so in case it get lost, you can pull it out again. Put it in the condom, and knot it close. (If you don't have a condom at hand, you can try a plastic bag, but they aren't as comfortable as condoms)

now i dare you, to waer it over night. If that is to hard, at least try it to keep in 3 hours during day time.

don't forget to lube the toy and your ass up!

please report about your feelings, so nextime it may get thinner, or bigger..

have a nice time trying my dare, an please excuse my poor english.

opennina
09-19-2011, 10:31 PM
sounds good but medical bandage? what is this?