PDA

View Full Version : Extreme anal (permanent gape) for newbie

Pages : 1 [2]

norm
09-20-2011, 06:31 AM
in german we call it mullbinde.. here is a photo of one http://www.pferdefit.de/images/Mullbindeel.jpg

opennina
09-20-2011, 04:15 PM
yes i have seen that before not sure if we have any though and wont the toy be really soft then?

norm
09-21-2011, 02:39 AM
i don't know one household without that.
and the firmness depends on how strong you wrap it. I used to wrap it very tight and at both ends more loose, so it is easy to push in. Also the pen provides stability. When I wanted a deep penetration I used a rope as core, so the toy was more felxible.
It is very funny to make your own toys, but when I lived alone I enjoyed to buy them. They are much smoother and safer than any vegetable, etc. Now I'm again in the same position as you are..

I used to wear the bone shaped toy, like discriped in my dare above, almost 5 days a week. My ass got very loose and I managed to take even bigger things in there, than in my Pussy.
I didn't had a permanent gape as you descriped it, but I was able to gape, when I just pushed my asscheeks aside. So I think the key to your goal is longtime plays.

please report if you had a chance to try my dare..

opennina
09-23-2011, 01:43 AM
thanks for the info i will try and find a substitute for the bandage

Piss_slave
09-23-2011, 08:10 AM
yes i have seen that before not sure if we have any though and wont the toy be really soft then?

Opennina, what he is describing is most commonly called an ace bandage and can be found in any drugstore/walmart/supermarket

opennina
09-23-2011, 10:05 PM
Opennina, what he is describing is most commonly called an ace bandage and can be found in any drugstore/walmart/supermarket

maybey where you live but nz is a little different i will check the chemist though maybey they do have it there

Pie22
09-24-2011, 09:05 AM
You should try keeping an apple, or similar inside you when you sleep and when you go out. You need to train yourself to constantly have it wide. See if you could keep something in all day and night.

opennina
09-24-2011, 03:26 PM
im sure i could do that but the only thing is it doesnt stretch my anal ring :(

haydies
09-24-2011, 03:38 PM
well as ur trying to get a gape u need to stretch ur sphincter, so just incerting things analy aing going to do it.... so my dare is to take a baseball bat or similar long thick shaft and use that analy but keep it in over nite and repeat for a week ( this shuld loosen the sphincter so that its natural closed state is wider)

Pie22
09-24-2011, 04:15 PM
Could you fit a soda bottle or can in and tape it in, so it stretches your in both ways and doesn't fall out? I'm not sure what else you could use for an extended period...

opennina
09-24-2011, 04:21 PM
well as ur trying to get a gape u need to stretch ur sphincter, so just incerting things analy aing going to do it.... so my dare is to take a baseball bat or similar long thick shaft and use that analy but keep it in over nite and repeat for a week ( this shuld loosen the sphincter so that its natural closed state is wider)

lol i dont have a bat i thought we did but i cant find it
but how do i keep it in overnight it will just come out when i move around in my sleep

Pie22
09-24-2011, 04:22 PM
Have you thought about getting an anal stretching pump? I've never used one, so idk if it would work. OOH! How about a thick dildo? That should work!

BTW, missed hearing about your experience w/ this, I find it very interesting :)

opennina
09-24-2011, 04:25 PM
lol sure if you want to buy them for me

Pie22
09-24-2011, 04:46 PM
Maybe one day, but for right now I can't afford to expand my own toychest :( Hurray for new job though!

opennina
09-24-2011, 07:04 PM
lol any donation of toys would be great or even small amounts of cash like $1, when i turned 18 i made my own bank account so if any of you wanted to donate any funds i could make "toy account" lol wheni i finish school in november i will also try and get a job and try and put small amounts away into that account :) hopefully ill be able to get those anal stretching rings those should really take me to the next level :)

haydies
09-25-2011, 03:48 AM
lol i dont have a bat i thought we did but i cant find it
but how do i keep it in overnight it will just come out when i move around in my sleep

depending on how u sleep ( wether ur s still sleeper of a fidgeter ) you could tie it to ur leg or something.

Pandrawr
09-25-2011, 06:41 AM
take a 500ml bottle, fill with water, and leave in the freezer(make sure the bottle doesn't split when it freezes. open the bottle, and inset in you ass, and go on all fours with your ass in the air until all the water has melted, then you you can remove the bottle and let out the water. Punishment if you are not able to keep the bottle there until all has melted.

opennina
10-06-2011, 09:44 PM
hey did this an hour ago ass still feels weird and numb, did with 500ml bottle got ice in easily but hurt to kep in sooo cold but after about 2 minutes just went numb and felt rubery lol after that was easy to keep in

opennina
10-12-2011, 09:47 PM
still no signs of a perm gape decided to save up for an xl meo anal stretching ring cost 99 euro, so please any of you have any donations that could help please contact me at EMAIL REMOVED, anyone who donates even if its only $5 will get pics of th ring in use :) when i finnaly get enough to buy it :)

opennina
11-04-2011, 05:48 AM
hey guys still looking for help so please if yoou can let me know thanks to those who have helped already i have a list of your names and more pics will be sent to you :)

insanexboi1383
11-05-2011, 09:52 PM
hi Nina - i read through all of the posts and i must say congratulations on your quest for a permanent gape! i myself and headed down the same path after wrestling with the side effects. I now realize it is something i have to do (p.s i am a straigh male :) .. not that it matters)

I have quite a collection myself and two entries of yours piqued my interests. one where you commnted on a horse speculum. The truth is you can buy these for around $100 plus freight, i have recentl acquired the one below. That being said it is a very hard ask to use by myself.

http://www.extremerestraints.com/speculums_157/huge-equine-speculum_1107.html

SEcondly i have a set of strtching rings and noticed you were buying the Meo ones. These are expensive and an XL is quite a large leap. I am quite adept myself and only use equivelant to the large on an ongiong basis - the ones i got are from a site called Huse and they come as a set so you can work up to permanent wear. Permanent wear is the only way you will get a permanent gape. they also have a harness that screws into them if you wish to ensure they stay in while you sleep.

http://www.huse.com/product/218123.html

i am working up to sleeping with the large and it will soon be in permenantly with the aid of a bung to keep everything inside :)

Also in regards to walking funny, this is just a reaction from your muscles to the discomfort, with a little practice this soon passes.

Anyways if you have any questions feel free to ask, to all the other posters i am open to suggestions as well.

by the way Nina if you are interested, would you like to set challenges for eachother in regards to the permenant gape? we could share the results with the forum

take care.

french_sub_girl
11-07-2011, 11:34 AM
Now I know this isn't really on topic and I really open nina doesn't mind, but I was wondering if anyone could give me a few anal stretching/gaping dares :)

jen_realwide
11-07-2011, 02:40 PM
Hey babe, I've had a read through this and I'm in exactly the same situation just want to gape all the time, but have like no money so also saving for the Meo rings! :(

I must admit I tried the bike inner tube... WOW, you must give it a go, not too hard to get in, just use plenty of lube (duh!!) and I would say buy a new one, purely for hygeine!! They're real cheap on eBay (just tell your parents you have a puncture ;)) Anyway.... feels awesome, like really fills you up and you can keep letting it down and going again and again or leave it pumped!! Not gonna help too much with your permanent gape, but well worth giving a go while you save!!

So I DARE you to try it ;) look forward to feedback xxx

insanexboi1383
11-08-2011, 07:39 AM
Now I know this isn't really on topic and I really open nina doesn't mind, but I was wondering if anyone could give me a few anal stretching/gaping dares :)

ok this is for frenchgirl and jen_realwide, this has already been suggested to OpenNina and miss nina feel free to participate.

Your mission is to first find a traffic cone from a raodside and of course clean it.

Your goal is to simply sit with it inside you as much as you can over the course of the next month

what you need to do is mark your progress at the start and also the end. The cone needs to be ridid for this to work and the cone alone will not work (speaking from experience) you will need to use a lot of toys in different positions and angles to loosen yourselves up.

At the end of the month we will judge the winners of two catergories.

1. The widest gape of the 3

2. The most progress percentrage wise from the start of the month until the end.

Think of this as a threeway dare. Also i know you may all be private and that is respceted, so the only evidence is to show the cone cut off at the start of the dare and the end of the dare. That will show us how wide your asses are ;)

and if you want to send full shots of your progress i am sure no one will mind.

As a fellow person who wants to permanently gape (and is getting there)

best of luck! may the best ass win!

french_sub_girl
11-08-2011, 08:07 AM
find a traffic cone

:eek: not the huge ones ?!

insanexboi1383
11-09-2011, 04:07 AM
:eek: not the huge ones ?!

well i guess that depends on where you start and where you finish ;)

do i have any participants?

Hetro_Butt_man
11-09-2011, 06:46 AM
Hey hun........Go to your green grocer and find a small to medium sweet potato as they are the perfect shape for training you tight little ass with and dont forget lube lube and more lube. oh and if it hurts STOP.
just slowly work up to the biggest potatoes then you can start on the big melons which are always so much fun.

jen_realwide
11-09-2011, 09:07 AM
well i guess that depends on where you start and where you finish ;)

do i have any participants?

I'm having trouble finding/getting a cone insanexboi... not as easy as I thought and not much time on my hands this week... incredibly up for it though, and love a little bit of competition ;)

korwin
11-09-2011, 10:07 AM
Play with your ass hole start by inserting a bottle brush in your ass and moving it in and out for 5 minutes then use a toilet brush until you cum.

Please let me know how this works out for you.

insanexboi1383
11-09-2011, 05:54 PM
I'm having trouble finding/getting a cone insanexboi... not as easy as I thought and not much time on my hands this week... incredibly up for it though, and love a little bit of competition ;)

hiayh, if the UK is anything like Australia, when you drive past a roadwork section during the day, most likely everything will be setup stll at night

you should be able to get one there

The other girls have no confirmed either so the interest of being fair we should all start at the same time

As a segway, why are there all these kinky young and good looking women spread across the globe and yet in AUS they all seem to be prudes

p.s does anyone want to hear about my stretching adventerous

french_sub_girl
11-10-2011, 11:44 AM
darn I hadn't seen there were answers to this. But I'm definitely up for it :) Just need to find one :/

insanexboi1383
11-11-2011, 12:41 AM
darn I hadn't seen there were answers to this. But I'm definitely up for it :) Just need to find one :/

alrighty girls well spend the weekend looking for that - or a similar shaped object and we shall start on monday!

and frenchy, i want to see action pics from you ha!

good luck!

opennina
11-30-2011, 03:16 PM
hey thanks so far guys halfway there to getting the meo xl anal stretching ring lol hopefully before christmas cant wait!! :)

Runicrules
11-30-2011, 03:23 PM
Excited to hear how its goin! Also, how is the gape so far, nina? missed you while you were suspended D:

Black_Cobra
11-30-2011, 06:41 PM
Ya know, Nina, I think I might be able to help you with your gaping goal. It won't take long for me to whip something up in the lab. (Don't ask, you'll just get a headache.)

opennina
11-30-2011, 09:47 PM
Ya know, Nina, I think I might be able to help you with your gaping goal. It won't take long for me to whip something up in the lab. (Don't ask, you'll just get a headache.)

lol what? really dont know what you are talking about lol

sm_limb
12-01-2011, 03:52 AM
How thick is it that goes in now and for how long?

JackStroff
12-01-2011, 05:24 AM
Got to ask why do you want to stretch your ass?
Really curios please reply thank you x

opennina
12-01-2011, 05:13 PM
Got to ask why do you want to stretch your ass?
Really curios please reply thank you x

if your that curious read the thread lol i explain it about 5 times durring it :)

opennina
12-02-2011, 12:39 AM
How thick is it that goes in now and for how long?

how thick is what?

sm_limb
12-02-2011, 12:47 AM
What is going in ass

opennina
12-02-2011, 01:34 AM
What is going in ass

what is going in my ass?

sm_limb
12-02-2011, 02:25 AM
How thick is the item you use to try and achieve your gaping ass and how long you keep it in?

opennina
12-02-2011, 02:28 AM
what item are you talking about??

sully
12-02-2011, 02:30 AM
i think the confusion is opennina uses more then one object

JackStroff
12-02-2011, 05:47 AM
Just read though your entire thread again xD
I can see what you are trying to do but nowhere can i see why you are trying to do it

the only reason you give is that you want to but im looking for the reason why you want to do it xD

opennina
12-02-2011, 03:15 PM
i think the confusion is opennina uses more then one object

exactly a lot more than one

opennina
12-02-2011, 03:31 PM
Just read though your entire thread again xD
I can see what you are trying to do but nowhere can i see why you are trying to do it

the only reason you give is that you want to but im looking for the reason why you want to do it xD

because i enjoy it the feeling of stretching my ass is the best in the world

sm_limb
12-03-2011, 01:33 AM
the biggest you use how big is it and so on?

opennina
12-03-2011, 06:21 PM
largest ever used is ball, 10 pumps and its over 4inches in diameter read earlier posts about it if interested

opennina
12-04-2011, 05:48 PM
most i have ever done is 20 pumps and was nearly in tears cant last more than a few minutes with either 10 or 20 pumps

murph819
12-05-2011, 10:50 PM
you need a speculum...that would be hours of fun

DDareboy
12-06-2011, 02:12 AM
put the ball in your ass and du 5 pumps now let the ball there for 15 min.

Every day you have to let the pall either 5 min longer in your ass or do +1 pump.

eg
Day 1 15 min 5 pumps
Day 2 15 min 6 pumps
Day 3 20 min 6 pumps
Day 4 25 min 6 pumps
Day 5 25 min 7 pumps

and so on

do this for at least 30 days

opennina
12-06-2011, 04:19 AM
thats actually a realy good dare i will do 5 pumps now

sm_limb
12-06-2011, 08:32 AM
how about, get your buttplug in that can be pumped in. cuff hands behind back, now get on toes and put pump under foot, stay like that for an hour. can you keep on toes or are you pumping?

opennina
12-06-2011, 03:19 PM
nice dare but dont have a buttplug, handcuffs or a foot pump

God_Of_Masters
12-06-2011, 03:33 PM
How about go old school ? Fist ! :D

And when you manage single, move on to double :D

Assuming you are flexible enough :p

farsight
12-06-2011, 03:35 PM
think if you realy want to do this then DD's dare is your best chance you need to keep your self full as much as possible maby start with a small plug trying ever day to wear it as long as possible once you get over 12 hours, up the size and repeat untill your the size you want to be

opennina
12-06-2011, 05:39 PM
if you have read this thread though you will see i dont have any toys and cannot afford them either

God_Of_Masters
12-06-2011, 11:40 PM
I see your having fun :D

1 question, how do you get an exact measurement your gape ?? :confused:

dudeduality
12-07-2011, 01:21 AM
Re-read the whole thread, and I don't see anywhere if you managed to get hold of one of the orange road safety cones, and if you did, how that went? (went up your ass, of course)

opennina
12-07-2011, 04:20 AM
because i never did the road cone dare too hard to get a cone and keep private

Black_Cobra
12-07-2011, 08:31 PM
Try clearing your mind, it should relax your muscles, and you should be able to insert something of decent size. I just remembered my GF doing something like that before. Hope it helps.

opennina
12-07-2011, 09:57 PM
of decent size?! have you not read what i have been putting up there? lol not sure what decent means to you but in my dictionary i am well above decent :)

vamp1979
12-08-2011, 06:32 PM
send me a private message and there may be some free toys in it for ya if ur a good anal gaping slave

badboy809
12-08-2011, 07:58 PM
knew a guy on yahoo who could insert a pepsi can. did it on cam. that was before yahoo became so censored

jakpluto96
12-08-2011, 08:30 PM
shove 50 pens in ur ass

opennina
12-08-2011, 09:17 PM
dont have enough pens lol, done this dare with coloring in pencils before i got 37 in my ass but then ran out of pencils :( could have done more lol you just keep pushing then in through the midle of them and you hardly feel the increase

Runicrules
12-10-2011, 07:48 PM
How far are you on your gape? Are you getting anywhere close to gaping?

opennina
12-11-2011, 06:41 PM
no not yet tasks are mainly just for fun and getting my ass used to big things now since i am saving up for the meo xl anal ring which will give me a permenant gape after wearing it for a couple of weeks

slaveboy82
12-11-2011, 07:10 PM
just so you know i have read about those and after removal it may require you to wear diapers for a while until your gape you want so badly shrinks.

ElyaC
12-11-2011, 09:35 PM
Try keeping a cucumber in your ass for a weekend (so it's not public). You should fuck your ass with it at least 10 minutes every hour, more if possible.
During the week you should keep it in your ass at all times when at home (replacing if it gets old) including while you sleep, wearing tight panties can help keep it in.
Next weekend, cut one in half and use both in your ass. Do the same as previously.

ElyaC
12-11-2011, 10:20 PM
Tonight you must sleep with the inflatable ball in. Start with it at 10 pumps. You must then spend at least half an hour lying down and relaxing (deep breating etc.).
If you cannot sleep after half an hour you may take it out and deflate it reinserting at 9 pumps. If you wish after half an hour, you may keep it in and not deflate if you feel you are close to sleeping.
You must not use any less than 5 pumps.

dare marine
12-12-2011, 01:35 PM
why would you even want it anyway. Pm me I like the way some of these sound

smellygirl
12-12-2011, 08:25 PM
if you can't afford a basic sex toy or two,
how do you plan to pay for all the diapers?

opennina
12-12-2011, 08:32 PM
if you have stupid comments or questions like the above two users here are you options,
1 keep it to yourself,
2 read my thread and if question still not answered which is unlikely, pm me if you are still really curious

only post please if it is a dare to help me achieve my goal or information on how to achieve my goal

thanks
nina

hairband26
12-12-2011, 10:17 PM
Considering there are 22 pages, I really don't have time to read it all. But really, have you considered the fact that your poop will literally just fall straight out? You will have no bowel control. How do you plan on managing that?

opennina
12-13-2011, 06:40 AM
please read above

insanexboi1383
12-13-2011, 07:39 AM
Considering there are 22 pages, I really don't have time to read it all. But really, have you considered the fact that your poop will literally just fall straight out? You will have no bowel control. How do you plan on managing that?

hairband26, i think this is something you don't possibly understand, the goals are far beyond normal humuan function ... and acceptence. That is kind of the point. Also some people may be happy to live that way. In this day an age, being uninformed is simply being unable to google.

opennina
12-13-2011, 09:13 PM
hairband26, i think this is something you don't possibly understand, the goals are far beyond normal humuan function ... and acceptence. That is kind of the point. Also some people may be happy to live that way. In this day an age, being uninformed is simply being unable to google.

couldnt have put it better myself

Runicrules
12-16-2011, 07:58 PM
How goes the gaping? Any progress?

hairband26
12-16-2011, 09:52 PM

Well obviously I don't understand, hence why I asked. It's more foolish to never ask and never know than to ask and possibly be considered a fool.
It's called learning. The google bit? You could apply it to this exact thread too, I'm sure there's plenty of advice already online about a permanent gape, but for the same reason I asked my question directly, people want the opinions of people experiencing or interested in it.

Mocking someone simply for wanting to learn something is just plain ignorant.

opennina
12-17-2011, 01:15 AM
How goes the gaping? Any progress?

no improvement yet

rowan_sains
12-20-2011, 12:14 AM
if you can't afford a basic sex toy or two,
how do you plan to pay for all the diapers?

she won't be paying for them I will be paying for the nappies

opennina
12-24-2011, 10:46 PM
merry christmas everyone hope you guys have a good christmas, if i get a chance will do any christmas themed anal dares tonight when everyone goes to sleep :)

Billg7777
12-24-2011, 10:50 PM
MOD EDIT: Then make your own thread ya dummy. Don't be asking on other people's request thread.

opennina
12-24-2011, 10:54 PM
Will do anal dares to

then make your own thread lol

Billg7777
12-27-2011, 07:25 PM
Will you post pics of your anus after you pump up the ball? PM me

sexyjenndom
12-28-2011, 09:09 PM
Hey,
have you tried using ice. you could fill a condom with water and use it as an ice dildo

DeepMind
12-28-2011, 09:50 PM
I want you to do this.

I assume it will be done before going to bed.

Take an object that would be kind of a monstruous dildo replacement (don't know exactly what you have under hand, so can't say really more then this: something long and as fat you can fit in, like a big cucumber i supose, or the like. would like to be more precise but you know, you know what you can find in your house better then I... even more since you do those thing since a while...

You are to fuck your ass whit it like hell, not slowing down or stopping for any reason, until your both arm get completely exhausted. Use a steady and relatively fast pace, and completely remove the object and get it completely in on each trust. you shall do so for a real long time... as mutch you can dare/support. make sure to keep lube tho...

When being at a point you can't do it anymore (you should be in sweat and your both arms sore), you will get that ball you pump in your ass normaly... put it in, then pump. Pump until it start being uncomfortable. (so stop pumping before it hurt, should be uncomfortable, but should not prevent you to sleep)

If it is impossible to keep the ball in for technical reason (aka would slip out or the like) push the object you was using to fuck your ass whit deep inside, and put tigh panty over it to keep it from falling.

keep it in and go to sleep. On the morning, i want you, before removing it, to now pump it until the maximum you normaly does. keep in for at least 3 minute, then you can remove it. (assuming you have use an other object then the ball, well put the ball in to do it at this point to do it as supose)

You did ask for brutal, well is it? :)

opennina
12-28-2011, 10:42 PM
lol not very brutal since so much is up to me really you should decide the objects and the amount of pumps required at each stage

DeepMind
12-28-2011, 10:57 PM
well for the object to use, the widest thing that is at least 12 inch / 30 cm long that can fit in your ass after you got stretched good, and for the pump, well, half the max you can do normaly before to go to bed and max in the morning. of what i did read would be 10 pump before going to sleep and 22 in the morning :)

you should AT LEAST fuck your anus as said for an hour. longer if you still have some power left in your arms (not carring of your anal feeling, your arms ARE what are to stop you. not your anus :) don't care if its painfull or really sore.

is it ok now? :)

DeepMind
12-28-2011, 11:06 PM
a good sized bottle would be good. a kitchen roler (you know, to roll pie crust whit the handle removed.... a shampoo bottle may fit too. but must be not an easy fit ;)

bradsmallory
12-28-2011, 11:44 PM
take 4 tubes of icy hot and squrirt them in your butt and insert a but plug

Prem
12-28-2011, 11:51 PM
3 words. Cactus in ass.

opennina
12-29-2011, 03:33 AM
3 words. Cactus in ass.

two words. piss off

j0e1233
12-29-2011, 02:58 PM
Have you tried sharpies yet?

Everytime you feel you can take one more, do it!

j0e1233
12-29-2011, 03:10 PM
Make a ice dildo?
Shaving cream bottle?
Champagne bottle or wine or something like that?
Have you tried that balloon thing with a hose?
Cell phone and call your self (Just joking)
Pickles?

Some random ideas

TheHotBoyWonder
12-29-2011, 03:23 PM
How many candy canes can you fit in?
Find one christmas present that must go in your ass till new years.
If you need to remove it for any reason add 5 ice cubes with it afterwards
How is your meo plugs fitting what size you on and for how long.

opennina
12-29-2011, 04:20 PM
i dont have the ring yet at stil need to raise more money at 80 so far

TheHotBoyWonder
12-29-2011, 05:11 PM
how much more do you need?

opennina
12-29-2011, 09:48 PM
need 160 for ring and plug so i can use overnight

F@BOY
01-02-2012, 04:21 PM
I usually just skim the site, but finding your thread and reading it turned me on so much, i felt the need to register an account, if you have a paypal account, i'd be willing to donate a little bit :3

skibum
01-02-2012, 09:59 PM
take 4 or 5 golf balls, clean them good. Drill a hole through the middle of each one. sand or cut off any rough pieces so that they are smooth. then take a string and feed it through the hole in each golf ball tying a knot on each side of the ball, so that they do not slide around to much. Tie a loop for a handle on the end of the string. Now you have a string of anal beads, play with them whenever you have the time to. Put them in, slowly pull them out until they come out easy, then leave them in overnight. any time that you wake up during the night, pull them out, then put them back in, until they go in and out easily. Then put them back in and go back to sleep. Do the same thing in the morning, when you get. When ever you have free time during the day, put the beads in and pull them out repeatedly until you are loose again.

Runicrules
01-09-2012, 11:00 PM
Nina, I personally am looking forward to updates :)

Runicrules
01-12-2012, 12:49 AM
Nina, you should do the inflatable ball again, insert it, then inflate it until it starts stretching your butt, then leave it in as long as you can stand (half an hour to an hour, or longer if you feel like it) Have your laptop and surf this site, watch porn, facebook if you want to, lol...

tell us how it goes!

opennina
01-12-2012, 04:12 AM
could you be a little more specific like number of pumps?

MasterR82
01-12-2012, 01:53 PM
You wrote in some answers, that you get some bottles not completly into your ass. Take such a bottle. Than you have to take some oil, that the bottle could insert a bit easier. I knew, that you couldn't insert completly. I dare you to insert the bottle as far as you can and sit on it in this position for 1 hour no matter what happens or how much pain will be are. You have to sit completly on the bottle, only your feeds does have contact with the ground. Maybe you have to build a platform (books or something else) where you put the bottle, that you could sit a bit comfier.

The goal is, that the bottle will insert deeper and deeper.

austriandare
01-12-2012, 01:58 PM
insert christmas tree candles, start with one, then use two, three and so on. *mods nuhu no asking for watchies. Naughty boy*

Runicrules
01-12-2012, 02:17 PM
You wrote in some answers, that you get some bottles not completly into your ass. Take such a bottle. Than you have to take some oil, that the bottle could insert a bit easier. I knew, that you couldn't insert completly. I dare you to insert the bottle as far as you can and sit on it in this position for 1 hour no matter what happens or how much pain will be are. You have to sit completly on the bottle, only your feeds does have contact with the ground. Maybe you have to build a platform (books or something else) where you put the bottle, that you could sit a bit comfier.

The goal is, that the bottle will insert deeper and deeper.

As long as the bottle is NOT glass, bad things can happen with glass o.o

opennina
01-12-2012, 03:26 PM
As long as the bottle is NOT glass, bad things can happen with glass o.o

do you mean the 1.5 litre bottles :eek: they are plastic

Mdog
01-12-2012, 04:12 PM
Ok, step by step,

First stick your fingers up your ass for a minute or so, stretch them until you cab fit three,

Then bend over, take a pen and stick it up there, stand up and walk around holding it in place, then continue to put more in until you have around 7 or 8 in there,

Remove them, take a normal shop size, not 2 liters but one down from that, bottle of something and slowly sit on it, making sure you lube first,

Finally find anything bigger than that, stretch your ass as far as possible and slowly put it in there and fuck yourself with it, if you just leave it there then it won't have an affect,

Woul like to see this but can understand if you're uncomfortable with that,

Enjoy

MasterR82
01-12-2012, 04:29 PM
do you mean the 1.5 litre bottles :eek: they are plastic

Yes! Use the 1.5 litre bottle.

Runicrules
01-17-2012, 04:09 PM
Plastic should be fine, lol. How is the cash coming along?

aaaan2000
01-20-2012, 03:00 PM
Shove a chilly pepper up your ass and leave it there for 1 hour make sure you scar the surface first so the juices can flow out of the chilly.

Darenoob
01-21-2012, 10:27 PM
Go get the 3 largest (widest) bottles in your medicine cabinet. Starting from the smallest, give yourself 10 pumps for the first, 15 for the second, and 20 for the largest one. Count the number of pills in the bottle, divide it by two. That is how many minutes you have to leave each bottle in before moving on to the next one.

Let me know if that works.

mattigasz
01-22-2012, 02:15 PM
DARE:

requirements:

- a banana (thickness of personal preference)
- a leak (carrot is ok too)
- a potatoe
- a cucumber (thickness of personal preference)
- (for additional punishment) shave shampoo (or whatever you call it).
- oil/lube

preparations:
- heat up the banana, don't peel it! and don't heat it too much, just so its nice and warm....
- peel the potatoe

at own discretion:
- heat or cool the leak and cucumber.

STEP 1:

Peel the banana slightly. Lay down on your bed and insert the banana using your feet only. Register how long it takes you until its almost completely inside you. The time it took you to get it inside you x10 is how often youll have to fuck yourself with the banana.

STEP 2:

If you have fucked yourself with banana you can use your hands to take it out (optional: eat the banana)
now roll a dice. The number you get is how often you have to insert the cucumber into your ass. You may only hold the cucumber in place with your hands and you must insert in by sitting on it, not by pushing it in!

If you fail -> spray cooled shave shampoo all over your body and you may not touch yourself for 5 minutes.
If you succeed move on to step 3.

STEP 3:
Throw two die and slap both ass cheeks with the leak the no. of times you just threw. Put the leak in a rigid place/position. A.k.a between the matrass or under a pile of books. Now try to insert the leak without moving it and without using your hands. For every time you fail you have to slap yourself with the leak at:

(throw dice)
1 = Left breast
2 = Right breast
3 = Left ass
4 = right ass
5 = between buttcheeks
6 = bite a bit of the leak (you can spit it out of course)

If you succeed at inserting it continue to step 4

STEP 4:
Remove the leak and lube up the potatoe. Insert the potatoe and now pleasure yourself until you cum. You may only remove the potatoe by means of squirting, you may not use your hands, your ass has to push it out.

Good Luck!

mattigasz
01-22-2012, 03:10 PM
DARE:

requirements:

- an inflatable ball (with two sides)

Insert one end of the ball inside your ass, if possible insert the other half inside your pussy.

Every time someone greets you from now on you'll have to inflate the ball with #dice roll# times pumps. Every you get called you may deflate. you have to inflate and deflate as soon as you can. Every second, minute or hour it takes you before you in or deflate is the time you'll have to keep in this thing extra.

Sustain this for one day.

piotr
01-29-2012, 04:20 AM
I don't know if you can get a permanent gape; however, I know a girl (ex fuck-buddy) who almost achieved that. She doesn't have a permanent gape, but she is able to gape with very minimal stimulation: she puts a finger in her ass, and in a few seconds, she has ~1 inch gape (and after doing anal sex, or using a toy in her butt, she has a 2-3 inch gape).

After seeing your topic, I asked her how she does it. And I tried to repeat everything here; sorry if it's a long read, I tried to put all the details I could remember!

According to her, it came progressively, when getting used to anal sex. She says she has a lot of anal sex (solo, but also with men, or with girls and dildos). Some girls masturbate daily; she masturbates anally every day. In the beginning, she was using improvised dildos (neck of a beer or wine bottle; or any object with the right shape), covering them with condoms and lots of lube. Then, when she could afford it, she bought some real toys. She tells me that her favorites for anal "training" were butt plugs and sloppy dildos (the hard ones don't stay very well in the ass). She would put them in, then wear panties and a pair of jeans to keep them in place, but not for too long period of time (I didn't ask what was "too long"). For anal pleasure, she prefers hard dildos (e.g. glass style) and strings of beads. She has one rule: when it hurts, stop, and resume later. She doesn't use numbing gels or stuff like that.

Back on topic: she told me that she thinks you don't need expensive toys to train for gaping. The first times she fucked her ass, it was after parties with lots of alcohol, so there was plenty of empty beer bottles lying around, and she did use that. She would do that lying on her back. Start slowly (as usual). You don't need to go very deep (the neck of the beer bottle is usually enough) but you have to go totally out each time (i.e., get the dildo-bottle out of your ass and re-insert it again each time). Accelerate progressively. The goal is not to fuck your ass like crazy, but to make the gesture (and the movement of your ass muscles) natural and automatic.

You should normally feel some kind of resistance each time you shove the dildo back in your ass, but it shouldn't hurt. The next step is the gape: try to "push", as if you were trying to poo. While you push, it should keep your sphincters open. At some point, the dildo will slip in and out without the little resistance: great success ;-D In the beginning, you will probably have to keep "pushing" so the sphincters stay open. But she says that at some point, you are able to keep them open without pushing like crazy. It's then time for a little inspection: slip a finger in your ass and feel the gape (which should be quite small at that point).

Once you can do that with a small object, move progressively towards bigger objects. She told me that by the time she started to get wider gapes, she could afford real dildos, so she doesn't have a specific advice of what to use. She says a coke bottle (the classic glass ones) would be the perfect diameter by the bottom, but that it might hurt in the beginning to insert it since it's not cone-shaped at the bottom. Also, try to get silicone-based lubricant: it lasts much longer than water-based lubricant (and it's still OK with condoms, and won't ruin those toys made out of special plastic compounds). According to her, the important thing is to get used to the feeling of the dildo (or cock) passing your sphincters. Using huge toys, or going super deep, or super fast, doesn't help (only if it gets you very aroused and helps with relaxing your muscles).

So after that "training" she says that she just has to put anything in her ass to trigger a wonderful gape: the contact of the thing with her sphincters help her to relax and put them apart. I remember that I already saw her put two fingers in her ass, then masturbate a little (but real quick, like 10 seconds!), make a "V" sign with the fingers, take them out: and bingo, she had a 2-3 inches gape. It seemed so wide that I had the impression that I could fuck her in the ass without touching the inside :D

Anyway, if you have any question, I can ask her and tell what she says.

trustchuckle
01-29-2012, 07:10 AM
I have to chime in after reading piotr's post. The most realistic walk-through how to develop a nice gape posted here. :clap:
Persistence and repetition are key and not going for extremes every other week. Forget pricey toys. Practice daily and you will get there.

opennina
02-02-2012, 12:30 AM
well if it worked for her im sure it probably does work but to be honest just sounds a bit borring lol, the extreme insertions adn stuff is all part of the fun :)

jai2510
02-04-2012, 04:53 AM
have been looking at your thread for a while and love it. I think you should put the ball up your ass and inflate it too 15 pumps and hold it for an hour. the next day add 3 more pumps and 10 minutes. keep going until you get to 25 pumps and continue for how long you want after. Optional, do a piss enema before you insert the ball. :D

1nesself
02-04-2012, 03:43 PM
Here's a dare I've been wanting to try. Start with a small lemon. Insert, poop out, reinsert, poop out, for an hour a day. Continue by using larger and larger objects. :p

opennina
02-19-2012, 09:10 PM
got up to an avocado but couldnt go bigger :( tried a squash but i couldnt get it in mabey ill try find a smaller one :)

I<3dick75
02-19-2012, 11:53 PM
Have you tried having lots of anal sex?? Lol

opennina
02-24-2012, 04:00 PM
have been looking at your thread for a while and love it. I think you should put the ball up your ass and inflate it too 15 pumps and hold it for an hour. the next day add 3 more pumps and 10 minutes. keep going until you get to 25 pumps and continue for how long you want after. Optional, do a piss enema before you insert the ball. :D

how would i do a piss enema, but you do know how much 15 pumps hurts lol i doubt ill be able to keep in for 10 minutes let alone an hour

mandie
02-28-2012, 10:08 PM
call a guy you like and ask him to bring two friends over an anal testing. when each is done ask them if its just right

johneyyisaslut
02-28-2012, 10:16 PM
gotta say love the thread and i been trying the same thing i heard about anal streching rings that can help with streching you out

johneyyisaslut
02-28-2012, 10:35 PM
do an enema at least half of a 2 liters worth and hold it in find a medium sized object to stick up your anal hole and use it to plug yourself every 5 mins take out the object with out letting your enema go and insert something larger do this till you have the biggest thing you can find in and leave it till you cant hold the enema anylonger

johnnyboiy
02-28-2012, 10:46 PM
I've done that works like a charm.

opennina
02-29-2012, 08:31 PM
[QUOTE=mandie;632895]call a guy you like and ask him to bring two friends over an anal testing. when each is done ask them if its just right[/QUOTE

yeah i dont think so lool

MisterCreeper
02-29-2012, 11:17 PM
get a can diet coke. or sprite... now open it and remove the tab for safety. Tie a mento on a piece of thread and sit i on the edge of the can, with the string in your hand. without dropping the mento in the can, push the can in your ass and get comfortable. now... release the string! (you may have to help the mento fall in). Enjoy your fizzy enema anal! :D

opennina
03-01-2012, 02:31 AM
just lettting al the people that voted for 30 so far that i really really hate you! :mad: normally id use other words to say this but i dont think im allowed to on here :mad::mad::mad:

DeepMind
03-01-2012, 01:12 PM
instead of having the ball in your ass avery monday night, have it every night. would say, 10 pump first week, and getting one pump more the next, and so on... :)

Dravot
03-01-2012, 03:00 PM
Did you really think people would show mercy and not pick 30?

Leaving an option like that on a poll around here is like leaving out a cupcake at a camp for fat kids and expecting it to be there in the morning.

Runicrules
03-01-2012, 03:47 PM
Did you really think people would show mercy and not pick 30?

Leaving an option like that on a poll around here is like leaving out a cupcake at a camp for fat kids and expecting it to be there in the morning.

Lol, too true! :D

opennina
03-01-2012, 07:21 PM
well sorry for my ignorance didnt realise so many of you were so mean! :eek:

well i can still hope some people will out vote 30 :( by monday and then if not this monday mabey by the next monday :(

johnnyboiy
03-01-2012, 07:32 PM
If it makes you feel any better I will change my vote to 18 pumps, however, you need to spend the day at the mall in slutty leggings shortskirts and a low cut shirt

Zap-Robo
03-01-2012, 09:11 PM
For my money, it should be at the start of pain and kept that way until there is no pain. At that point, after a period of a few days, it should be ramped up.

That is, if you're going for a gradual permanent gape. Otherwise going to "full powah" will result in less sustainability and hence less/no gape.

opennina
03-01-2012, 09:51 PM
huh? what do you mean? either way i have to do what my poll says each week which is looking really realy bad at the moment thought i had more friends on here :(

johnnyboiy
03-01-2012, 11:19 PM
well I mean I feel bad about hurting your ass that bad. When I post dares for people to give me I only go as far as I am actually willing to go. so what I am saying is I feel really bad about it and I want you to just ignore that one vote on 30 pumps.

switchinct
03-02-2012, 08:52 AM
Wow! All I can say is wow! I have seen a lot, and done a lot, and read a lot of posts, and blogs, and all and yours is absolutely the best ever thread. Thank you. What you are trying to do is fantastic. I see where some on here have no clue why you would do this. They just don't understand. I do. I am inspired by you! It took me 3 days of spare time to read every post in your thread. I am totally awestruck. I feel like I have no choice but to follow in your footsteps and worship the ground that you walk on. I have played with toys a lot. I have actually even recently tried putting different kinds of tubes in my ass that would stay in by themselves, but leave my hole open for total lack of control. So when I read your post it blew me away.

The other day I purchased a bottle of salad dressing at the supermarket. The one end of the bottle with the cap swells out below the threaded top to about 1 1/2 inches wide, then it narrows down to about 3/4 inches and then flares out tothe full size of the flat bottle. I intend to open the bottle, clean it out, cut 3/4 of the main body of the bottle off (it is plastic) and push the threaded top end into my ass past the flared top so that the narrower section stays holding my rectum open, with an opening at the top inside my ass, and the flared bottom open at my cheeks. Not sure how this will work out, but am excited to try. Just waiting for some free time alone.

I know this would be way to small for you, but there is something similar that I suspect you would love to use, if you can find it in NZ. It is common here in the U.S. It is a product called POM. It is found in the produce area of our supermarkets. It comes in a plastic bottle that, when full and unopened, I suspect would be EXACTLY what you need to hold your rectum open for extended periods to work on your permanent gape.

They have a website at www.pomwonderful.com so you can see their bottles there. The two round parts of the bottle (like a snowman) are each the size of an apple, so this might be just the thing to hold half in and half out of your ass for extended periods. And it is not expensive, only a few dollars a bottle.

I only dream of the day I could hold a bottle of this size in my ass. You did inspire me however. I went out last night and bought a 4 inch ball like you keep talking about. Just to put perspective on how far apart we are, (or how good you are doing), I put the ball needle in the ball and totally deflated it, to around 1-2 inches across, folded rubber, and hand a hard time putting it in my ass. I took it out after about 10 minutes without ever putting any air in it! But it did open my ass nicely to take my whole finger in behind it!

Sorry for being so long winded, but I've never been so moved by anyone before. I am humbly striving to follow in your footsteps!

opennina
03-02-2012, 03:39 PM
Wow! All I can say is wow! I have seen a lot, and done a lot, and read a lot of posts, and blogs, and all and yours is absolutely the best ever thread. Thank you. What you are trying to do is fantastic. I see where some on here have no clue why you would do this. They just don't understand. I do. I am inspired by you! It took me 3 days of spare time to read every post in your thread. I am totally awestruck. I feel like I have no choice but to follow in your footsteps and worship the ground that you walk on. I have played with toys a lot. I have actually even recently tried putting different kinds of tubes in my ass that would stay in by themselves, but leave my hole open for total lack of control. So when I read your post it blew me away.

The other day I purchased a bottle of salad dressing at the supermarket. The one end of the bottle with the cap swells out below the threaded top to about 1 1/2 inches wide, then it narrows down to about 3/4 inches and then flares out tothe full size of the flat bottle. I intend to open the bottle, clean it out, cut 3/4 of the main body of the bottle off (it is plastic) and push the threaded top end into my ass past the flared top so that the narrower section stays holding my rectum open, with an opening at the top inside my ass, and the flared bottom open at my cheeks. Not sure how this will work out, but am excited to try. Just waiting for some free time alone.

I know this would be way to small for you, but there is something similar that I suspect you would love to use, if you can find it in NZ. It is common here in the U.S. It is a product called POM. It is found in the produce area of our supermarkets. It comes in a plastic bottle that, when full and unopened, I suspect would be EXACTLY what you need to hold your rectum open for extended periods to work on your permanent gape.

They have a website at www.pomwonderful.com so you can see their bottles there. The two round parts of the bottle (like a snowman) are each the size of an apple, so this might be just the thing to hold half in and half out of your ass for extended periods. And it is not expensive, only a few dollars a bottle.

I only dream of the day I could hold a bottle of this size in my ass. You did inspire me however. I went out last night and bought a 4 inch ball like you keep talking about. Just to put perspective on how far apart we are, (or how good you are doing), I put the ball needle in the ball and totally deflated it, to around 1-2 inches across, folded rubber, and hand a hard time putting it in my ass. I took it out after about 10 minutes without ever putting any air in it! But it did open my ass nicely to take my whole finger in behind it!

Sorry for being so long winded, but I've never been so moved by anyone before. I am humbly striving to follow in your footsteps!

no its great hearing from people who share my views, anonther has sugested the pom bottle but unfortunatly we do not get them in new Zealand :(

on another note please guys vote 15 thats already massive and i am really going to be in torture :eek: all night at 30 :(

opennina
03-02-2012, 07:12 PM
Please guys stop voting 30!!!! this poll is vslid ofr every monday night and none of the other votes wil be able to catch up then!! :(

johnnyboiy
03-02-2012, 07:28 PM
you should post pictures every monday

opennina
03-03-2012, 02:28 PM
you should post pictures every monday

funily enough i don think that will happen

johnnyboiy
03-03-2012, 03:04 PM
ah ok if it is against your limits it is just fine

conall
03-03-2012, 04:03 PM
What did you expect, giving people the option of 30 pumps. Are you even able to physically do it? you give the impression that by 15 it is huge already!

ElyaC
03-03-2012, 05:26 PM
I would have voted for 30, and wish I had.
But the imagery for 15 is just brilliant. "(if i try to walk i am reduced to a wadle)"
Oh my god :P lol however I neglected to imagine your attempts at walking with more pumps, big mistake haha.

johnnyboiy
03-03-2012, 05:37 PM
If the pain is to great for you to possibly do it you should have somebody else pump it for you like a friend or boyfriend. but the best way to go is to have a brother or sis ter do it because they just flat out don't listen to your agonizing screams of pain;);)

opennina
03-03-2012, 05:45 PM
If the pain is to great for you to possibly do it you should have somebody else pump it for you like a friend or boyfriend. but the best way to go is to have a brother or sis ter do it because they just flat out don't listen to your agonizing screams of pain;);)

lol i do have a friend who could do it but he lives too far away, im sure my brother would probably also love to do it if he knew about my fetish, he used to give me some pretty painful wedgies, though he would probably go more than 30

johnnyboiy
03-03-2012, 06:10 PM
Yea someone should work out a way to solve that problem.

Any Ideas?

johnnyboiy
03-04-2012, 02:32 PM
I got an idea. so you can't pump it yourself and your brother will got to far how about you use an electric vacuum and instead of 30 pumps you should change it to 30 seconds. I don't know if 30 seconds is the equivalent of 30 pumps.

jwdotson
03-04-2012, 07:16 PM
I can't wait to hear the results after tomorrow night. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun! :D Sorry, but I think this will be interesting. ;)

opennina
03-04-2012, 08:16 PM
I got an idea. so you can't pump it yourself and your brother will got to far how about you use an electric vacuum and instead of 30 pumps you should change it to 30 seconds. I don't know if 30 seconds is the equivalent of 30 pumps.

what????? have no idea what you mean

F@BOY
03-05-2012, 12:59 PM

My math could be off but i think that would require at least 5psi^[email protected], and i would be surprised if the ball could get past 15 pumps~pres. before the pressure in the ball overwhelms the physical force exerted by the vacuum in CFM, causing neutral pressure, and not allowing it to expand much past that point...

but, what do i know.

Good luck with the stretching, Nina. :3

knowandwrite
03-05-2012, 05:23 PM
Be careful using a vacuum! It could be dangerous in the wrong situation. I would strongly suggest reading the safety first thing. I know you're into dangerous stuff, but you don't want an ER visit that you have to explain to your parents.

Sorry I don't have a dare to share, yet. Will get back to you when I do. I enjoy anal, but not as much as you do, lol! Glad to see your thread going well :)

opennina
03-05-2012, 08:44 PM
hey guys well i did as i promised, and endured an extremely painful night, i went to bed at about two in the morning and got up at 6 so i geuss not a full night but still a very very very long time, with what i hope was 30 pumps, after about 20 i have to pump really fast to endure the pain without pushing the ball out, so not sure if they were all full pumps. well anyway i got absolutly no sleep, i kept pushing the ball but it would not come out, alot of panting and got a very dry throat, i did not cry however though i thought i might. the whole time it also felt like i really needed to pee but even if i tried nothing would come out. finaaly when i decided i had endured enough at 6 i reinserted needle and let air out so i could take out my ass, surprisingly there was no blood or anything like that but my ass felt really sore and worn, and tender to touch, it feels ok now but still sort of aches.

I am going to make a new thread just for my poll and this time you will be allowed to vote for multiple options so i was hoping mabey each of you would vote once a week or something you could even use your votes tactically etc, but i am hoping this time 30 just doesnt get a riduolous amount of votes :eek:

opennina
03-05-2012, 08:55 PM
Unfortunatly since i can not edit the poll on this thread to do what i stated above i have created a new thread just for the poll http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101204

if you have dares they are still to be posted here not in poll thread, the poll thread will be for only poll related stuff, but if you have dares it is unlikely i will do them on a tuesday as my ass will probably still be quite sore

willfran
03-06-2012, 11:30 PM
ok take a little bit of toothpaste and put it on clit and see how manny fingers you can get in ass

baby_o
03-07-2012, 11:55 AM
Think i wanna join you on this, opennina... Not gay or anything, just want to have a gape for some reason... As it is right now i cant fit that much up in there, but i will try to catch up! :-)

mslavedog
03-07-2012, 01:36 PM
next time you drive by a construction site at night see if you can get one onf the orange cones. then lube the end of the cone and slide down it with it in your ass do this each night for 7 days and each night try and go further down on the cone.

conall
03-07-2012, 02:48 PM
how big is your gape opennina?

opennina
03-07-2012, 07:17 PM
i dont have a permenant gape

SissyDL
03-10-2012, 02:52 PM
how close would you say you are to having a permanent gape?

Also how long have you been doing this? because i am interested in Trying something like this and was wondering how long it would take ruffly to make it a permanent gape.

opennina
03-10-2012, 06:59 PM
no where close ass still closes up fully

SissyDL
03-10-2012, 10:41 PM
any idea on how long it will take to cause a permanent gape?

opennina
03-11-2012, 07:39 PM
no sorry i dont know how long it would take

SissyDL
03-11-2012, 07:43 PM
it's ok. i am a Anal Newbie Basically as it is also. i wish you the best of luck in your Gaping.

opennina
03-12-2012, 03:24 AM
it's ok. i am a Anal Newbie Basically as it is also. i wish you the best of luck in your Gaping.

you know even though your a newbie you can still post dares on the thread

Dravot
03-12-2012, 04:43 AM
An anal dare for you

Take your ball and pump

Insert the ball give it one pump and push it out
without letting the air out push it back in and give it a second pump then push it out, repeat this until it gets to big to push out. If for some reason you were able to push it out but can't get it back in you can let the air out but once its back in you have to pump it back to where it was last time plus one.

Also you must edge on every 5th one so on the 5th, 10th 15th etc pump you must edge before pushing the ball out.

When you reach a point where the ball absolutely can not come back out you are may masturbate till you cum though as you are cumming you should try to push the ball out as hard as you can.

I look forward to hearing how this went and how big across the ball can be and you can still push it out.

opennina
03-15-2012, 09:58 PM
hey i did your dare and it took a long time lol, got quite tedius, well i can insert the ball at 4 pumps max and i can push it out only up to 28 i think if i spent a bit more time i might be able to push out 29 but 30 is properly stuck

ineedhumiliationpls
03-20-2012, 09:21 AM
I hope you weren't kicked out or something
how do you compare to this:
http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/Extr-me-016
or her. these are the cones everyone kept telling you about
http://www.eroprofile.com/m/videos/view/Extr-me-005

SexyMonkey
03-20-2012, 04:41 PM
I hope you weren't kicked out or something
how do you compare to this:
link 1
or her. these are the cones everyone kept telling you about
link 2

Not sure links are allowed but some Mod will correct me. But anyway I like the cone idea.

I dare you to find an object shaped similar to a cone. Any object that is narrow at top, and you can get in your bum, and gets wider to a point you currently cannot fit. Everyday for 1 week you have to spend 10 minutes sitting on it. Pushing it as deep as you can every day. Mark it at the end to see how deep it went. The goal is to beat yesterdays depth.
If any day you cannot beat it you have to spend another 10 minutes sat on it. Then remark where you finished.

Hope it's possible. I know you dont have any objects but I'm hoping you can find something that will work ;)

EDIT: I thought of a possible object. A large drinks bottle. Cone be best or something with a larger gradient but a drinks bottle could work :)

SissyDL
03-20-2012, 10:42 PM
you all do realize she has another thread up right?

i will edit this once i find the post.

Edit~

Unfortunatly since i can not edit the poll on this thread to do what i stated above i have created a new thread just for the poll http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=101204

if you have dares they are still to be posted here not in poll thread, the poll thread will be for only poll related stuff, but if you have dares it is unlikely i will do them on a tuesday as my ass will probably still be quite sore

SexyMonkey
03-21-2012, 01:59 PM
you all do realize she has another thread up right?

i will edit this once i find the post.

Yes I know about her other thread but her other thread is just for the poll. This is for dares :S or am I being special and missing something? Sorry if I am :o

opennina
03-21-2012, 11:40 PM
Yes I know about her other thread but her other thread is just for the poll. This is for dares :S or am I being special and missing something? Sorry if I am :o

no your spot on :) and other thread isnt valid any wore new poll at mister poll check signature :)

SexyMonkey
03-22-2012, 03:31 AM
no your spot on :) and other thread isnt valid any wore new poll at mister poll check signature :)

I think mister poll is more evil than the getDare one ;)

So how is you bum? beginning to feel more loose and easier to insert larger things? Are you going to attempt my dare to stretch you?

opennina
03-22-2012, 03:04 PM
yes i will try it have done similar with 1.5 litre bottle before so can use that, but how exactly do you want me to sit on it? like on the floor, chair, bed? hands? legs?

SexyMonkey
03-22-2012, 05:21 PM
yes i will try it have done similar with 1.5 litre bottle before so can use that, but how exactly do you want me to sit on it? like on the floor, chair, bed? hands? legs?

Did you get very deep before?

I think you should stand it up right on a chair and then sit down on it pushing deep in you. May be a good idea to fill bottle with water as it will add weight to the bottle making it less likely to tip over. Also if you add warm water may be easier to slide in you.

If you cannot beat yesterdays record place it on the floor and then sit on it there with your full weight on the bottle that should help push it in a bit more ;) Do not kneel if you can. Sit on the bottle like it was a chair if you can. If not kneel and sit on it as hard as you can.

You can use your hands to stabilize the bottle (stop it falling over) other than that you cannot use your hands or any other part of your body to hold yourself up so your weight must go onto the bottle to help force it deep in you :)

Hope you have fun. Please let us know how it was. Be nice have a daily update if possible :) but if not I would be happy just to hear how it went after the week ;)

opennina
03-30-2012, 10:24 PM
Hey sexymonkey really sorry i havnt done your dare yet just real busy at the moment, will start next next week and do for one week and post results

norm
05-02-2012, 12:28 PM
why was she banned?

ImYourBitch
05-02-2012, 01:11 PM
I don't know but it really sucks that she was.

DarqueSock
05-02-2012, 01:39 PM
I don't know for sure but for a little while she was collecting $ for sex toys. I thought she stopped that a while ago though. And I'm not positive if that is against site policy or not either.

analholger
05-02-2012, 01:56 PM
I don't know for sure but for a little while she was collecting $ for sex toys.

That's what she told me too. Anyway she is still on at msn. And she is a quite nice person.

open_nina
06-20-2012, 06:09 PM
well guys i hope you missed me im back and in dire need to be stretched so lets make up for lost time shall we :)

llama
06-20-2012, 06:41 PM
"Nina," I don't know what you did to get banned, but I'm pretty sure that making a new account, before the ban is over, is considering ban dodging by the mods and they'll just ban this account and your original one for even longer. If I were you, I would PM a mod and say you won't do whatever it is you did before and plead with them to let you back on.

Good luck with your ass-stretching escapades, btw!

(Disclaimer: Not trying to back-seat mod here, just giving out some friendly advice as I see fit.)

HOLD THAT THOUGHT:
Just saw the ban reason, for whoever is interested in knowing - "Male escort not a female one"
:hittheroad:

Brooklynssaleh
05-02-2013, 02:54 PM
Have you ever thought of trying with a human being, as in he will do the fisting for you, play with you anus, and at your pase gape it? If not i dare you to try with your boy friend and if you don't have a boyfriend I will be more than happy to help you. I'm not an old creep. I'm your age. By the picture you look about 16 yrs old.