PDA

View Full Version : Rules

JohnJohn23
01-27-2008, 10:14 AM
My new slave is into rules so im looking for some good rules i can give her, she is into a master being real strick so, i need some good ideas on rules...thanks...

SubMissChievous
01-27-2008, 10:26 AM
Once again it all depends on what type of relationship you're both aiming at, your slave's needs, interests, areas that she wants to explore... You're the one who knows her best after all. There's always the classic ones like she must call you Master or Sir, cannot orgasm without your permission, etc. Is she interested in having "daily routine" types of rules? Then it can be things like clothing restrictions and such. If the relationship is still new I can suggest that you start with something like 3-4 simple rules & add some more as time goes by.

But the most important thing is to make sure that she will be able to follow them obviously. Not meaning by that to make them easy but just doable on a regular basis.

tissue13
01-28-2008, 01:27 PM
nice advice naughty chloe!

Simple_me
02-16-2008, 04:38 AM
depending on exactly how controlling she wants you to be, pee scheduals can be fun, only let her go at certain times, and if she steps out of line, make her drink water, a quick and easy punishment that gets the point across.

obviously, don't set ridiculous times, 6 hours apart i'd say was about best, thats tricky at that. although if she struggles too much make it 5 or 4.

have fun!

WorthlessPet78
02-16-2008, 04:42 AM
Oh Yeah there's heaps like She has to call u Sir at all times, when she comes on msn she has to be naked, pee schedules is a good one thx for that Simple_me :D u could make her go to the toliet outside if shes bad, Masturbation Schedule is another one you could do thats always good and yeah best of luck :D :D :D

soldier02
07-08-2008, 10:39 AM
there is 128 rules here www.albanypowerexchange.com/TPE/slave_rules1.htm pick the ones u want her to follow

SubMissChievous
07-08-2008, 11:03 AM
This thread is from 6 months ago (January 2008).

And now it's locked.

Please try to pay attention to dates. Thanks.