PDA

View Full Version : Dare Hunt

darequeen101
01-27-2008, 09:53 AM
I am going to run a dare hunt. I will post 10 things you have to do and you have to post if you did it and your story.
:whistleblower: Okay lets start:
1. You have to do a dare in a shower and you have to be dressed
2. For the next 10 minutues you have to do something with the color blue naked
3. Call a stranger and tell them you want your clown suit back. Remmember push *67 (or whatever the number is)
4. If you have snow go out side naked and read a book 1st page through the end. (can be a kids book) If no snow do everything still.
5. Go to a chatroom and say my big toe is my wife or husband (wife for men husband for woman duh!)
6.Be a dare slave with someone on getdare.com:sado:
7. Go to a local store and ask a stupid question and than repeat yourself over and over again for 10-30 minutes.
8. Answer your phone all day as hi this is stupid.COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]9. Shave your pubic hair.
10. For girl you can not wear a pad or tampon for Monday-Friday (hard if period) For guys walk for a hour with your penis out of your shirt

:drillsergeant:Now go!

Love,
dq101

lovethenudes
01-27-2008, 12:52 PM
this is actually so good.im a university student so im going to wait until i get home this weekedn to try this but you should make some more to do too!

MM18
01-27-2008, 04:33 PM
Very creative, but a lot focused towards women not men. opps checks title to see if it is just for women, and I think on #9 you meant pubic hair. So Darequeen101 do you dare to be my dare slave?

Minimouse
01-27-2008, 08:20 PM
Does anyone have idea's for a dare w/ blue??

MasterO
01-27-2008, 08:48 PM
Does anyone have idea's for a dare w/ blue??

How about dying your pussy blue with food dye.

lovethenudes
01-27-2008, 11:48 PM
who wants to be my master for a dare or two?

F_SL
01-28-2008, 12:13 AM
I don't get how you can use a bra as a sock...

anonimousbob
01-28-2008, 11:27 AM

I undid my flies and peed in the shower, went all over my feet. Nothing chellenging really

I painted my penis blue, not all of it but just the majority of the shaft
3. Call a stranger and tell them you want your clown suit back. Remmember push *67 (or whatever the number is)

Didn't do this one
4. If you have snow go out side naked and read a book 1st page through the end. (can be a kids book) If no snow do everything still.

I read a game manual for Halo in my back garden. I did it after dark with a torch so my neighbours wouldn't see. They have a pretty good view into the garden
5. Go to a chatroom and say my big toe is my wife or husband (wife for men husband for woman duh!)

Haven't done that one
6.Be a dare slave with someone on getdare.com:sado:

I have done it in the past, but not since this thread was posted
7. Go to a local store and ask a stupid question and than repeat yourself over and over again for 10-30 minutes.

Haven't got round to it yet
8. Wear a bra for socks for a day.

Don't know how to so this one
9. Shave your public hair.

I don't shave it
10. For girl you can not wear a pad or tampon for Monday-Friday (hard if period) For guys walk for a hour with your penis out of your shirt

I undid my flies and stuck my penis out and walked around some woods for the time, I saw a few dog walkers and got pretty nervous, trying to cover it a bit. I don't thin anyone noticed but I still got a bit of a rush out of it

darequeen101
01-28-2008, 05:32 PM
Okey I changed number 8.
I will not be a master or a slave. :rolleyes:

urlilslave080
01-30-2008, 12:31 AM
i got my friend to give me a dare in the shower so she told me to masturbate and use toothpaste as lube s o idid tht with clothes on and just undid the fly of my pants and buttons on my boxers

drew on my penis with a blue pen, while i was completley naked

put my number on private and rang my mate and told him i wanted my clown suit back easy cause we do things like that to each otehr all the time

at about midnight (au time) i read my little sisters high school musical book which is like 150 pages so it took me like 2 hours and i have mossie bites all over me

easly done but some dude thought i was on drugs:p

6.Be a dare slave with someone on getdare.com
havnt done that yet but if any ladies read this pm me

I went to the vietnamese market in inala and doen it their for about 20 minutes and i finally got kicked out

8. Answer your phone all day as hi this is stupid.
i got 4 phone calls the day i did this 1st 2 were mates asking me to come out so that was all fine 3rd one was my ex so bit embarassing and the last one was my mum hat was funny

9. Shave your pubic hair.
i done that and its a little bit itchy

so i went for a walk on my own and doen this no one saw so im lucky lol

pretty much all done and i had fun doing them so someone please make another

anonimousbob
01-30-2008, 09:09 AM
I think these work better if there is some sort of reward for the person who does the most/punishment for the least

Any ideas?

mikedare
02-01-2008, 02:49 PM
...............uhyhtn

darequeen101
02-04-2008, 11:20 AM
I was thinking about that pm me about ideas or post.