PDA

View Full Version : Being naked dice dare

randyguyuk
06-30-2011, 02:50 AM
Here we go then guys and girls this is a get naked dice dares.

If you can't do the dare you are end up with there is punishments at the bottom and you have to re-roll.

You will need 2 dice to do this.

2- You must use the public toilet, get naked in the cubicle and leave door unlocked while you do your business.

3-When you wash your car/bike/bicycle you must be naked while doing so.

4- Next time your round a friends you must find a way of getting completely naked.

5- Next time you log onto get dare you must be naked and prove to another getdare member who is online at the time.

6- You must run across a park naked (for less risky do at night) but either way you have to leave your clothes behind and run back for them!

7- You must get naked every time your house phone rings today and stay like that till the conversation is over.

8- You must drive from one place to another naked. If you don't drive you will have to be a naked passenger

9- Next time you log on to your computer you must by accident let a friend see you naked on web cam.

10- While on getdare ask a fellow member to see you naked on web cam, to take a picture of you via web cam and them to leave it in a public place of their choice.

11-Take a picture of your self naked and send via a txt message to someone in your phone book. Catch is you got to have your eyes closed as you scroll down through your phone contacts and only open them when sent.

12-Go skinny dipping (can be done at night) but leave your clothes at the top of the beach.

PUNISHMENT

1- Smack your ass with a hair brush for 20 times
2- Stand naked at your window for 15 mins
3- Must sleep above the covers naked.
4- Do 20 naked star jumps
5- Where your underwear the wrong way round for a week
6- Bare your ass to a complete stranger.

Now re-roll for an above dare. You only can punish yourself three times in a row on the forth one you MUST do that dare.

bottomedbear
11-17-2014, 07:13 AM
I've got ...

7- You must get naked every time your house phone rings today and stay like that till the conversation is over

mrpropel
11-17-2014, 09:09 PM
I got,

2- You must use the public toilet, get naked in the cubicle and leave door unlocked while you do your business.

It's doesn't seem to be that hard, right?

DevilsPlaything
11-23-2014, 03:29 PM
I got:
4- Next time your round a friends you must find a way of getting completely naked.

Do friends that have already seen me naked count?

Sanpow
11-24-2014, 12:58 AM
I got:

5- Next time you log onto get dare you must be naked and prove to another getdare member who is online at the time

Hm... will be this evening i think... I think webcam will do, right?

karlcane
11-27-2014, 06:38 AM
1st time... got :

2nd time got :
9- Next time you log on to your computer you must by accident let a friend see you naked on web cam.

3rd time got :
7- You must get naked every time your house phone rings today and stay like that till the conversation is over.

The first one was not so challenging as we were in a garden of my Master's country house... but i did it

the next challenge had been harder... fortunately the call was from a friend who were knowing i was doing dares so he just laught at me

the last one was a bit boring I got 6 phone calls then 6 stripping down... one call lasted quite an hour ! ! !

thanks for that dare

karl

sexysoni
10-07-2016, 03:11 AM
got this one.

stitofff
08-26-2019, 09:31 PM
For me (5 minutes delay):
https://play-link.com/random/?id=2R598053684
And my roll: 5
5- Next time you log onto get dare you must be naked and prove to another getdare member who is online at the time

Stranger007
08-28-2019, 09:39 PM
hi, i'd like to play this game. can i please?

nnmshrtc
08-29-2019, 10:06 AM
hi, i'd like to play this game. can i please?

Do it. It's a fun dare. You can roll dice on random.org or else ask here if you want someone to roll for you.

nnmshrtc
08-29-2019, 10:08 AM
I'm in for this dare. I rolled a 1 and a 5 so I got: You must run across a park naked (for less risky do at night) but either way you have to leave your clothes behind and run back for them!

This is fun, but I'll wait until later tonight when there is less chance of me being seen. Will post a report when I do.

Stranger007
08-29-2019, 01:13 PM
hi, this is really difficult for me ..

i got 6, running naked in the park.

i couldnt do it .. so i rolled a single die and got a 4

punishment is i have to do 20 naked star jumps ..

anyone interested in administering my punishements?

stitofff
08-29-2019, 01:18 PM
Try to do it again.
https://play-link.com/random/?id=2R424661223
And my roll: 7

nnmshrtc
08-29-2019, 04:27 PM
So, I did the dare, and it ended up a little more exciting than I had planned. I chose a small park near me, and did it late at night when no one was around. I decided to run around the edge of the park, and come back to my clothes. I was part way round when I set off the security lights in some huts at the side of the park, but as I was completely naked had no choice but to carry on. Thankfully no one appeared before I could get back to my clothes. But on the way home, I passed a police car going towards the park. Were they investigating reports of a naked man running, I wonder?

HumiliateM3
09-11-2019, 10:29 AM
This slut rolled a 7. Slut hopes it doesn't get many telemarketers.