PDA

View Full Version : Kitty's new blog

KittyM
06-29-2011, 10:51 AM
At this point I think I've been owned for a month... Or maybe a week or two more than that now. I have trouble keeping track of time sometimes. Last week I had to take some time off from being a slave though, because my mother came to visit. Master was kind enough to postpone giving out any more tasks until mom went home.

But now I'm back to being a pet kitten and a slave like I should be. Today I had a camera session with Master during which time I was made to drink water from my bowl, and crawl around blindfolded for awhile. I also had to prove that I'd been practicing various positions that I'd been ordered to practice, such as spreadeagle, and holding a kneeling position while waiting for orders. I was also ordered to write this first entry of a blog.

I'd say the most fun part of today was getting to model some outfits and striking poses though. And over the weekend I've been told to do a "photoshoot" of more poses in those outfits.

Ah well, that's it for now. I don't generally get orders on Thursady, and Master tends to take Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off.