PDA

View Full Version : Truth or Dare, Part III [FICTION]

Rob
12-10-2006, 12:15 PM
What happened last time:
"You know what, Cameron, I have a better idea!" Mike interrupted, giving the gesture.

Once they were out in the hall, they started talking.
"Look, Cameron, remember what I told you. We need to get him comfortable first."
"What, Mike? You know that we-"
"Shut up, he might hear. Okay, just listen, and give him this dare."

Luke watched as Mike and Cameron came back into the room.
Cameron: "Okay. Here's your dare..."

Luke asked again: "Are you sure I'll be okay?"
"Look, kid, we've all done it before, and everyone does it at least once while playing truth or dare. You were just the first to have to do it." Cameron reassured Luke.
"Okay..." said Luke, taking off his shirt.
"There. That wasn't so bad."
"But you said that was only the first part."
"It is," said Cameron, "You're just going to have to wait until I give you another dare."
"Fine..."
"So ask someone."
"well..."
"Well what?"
"Oh, come on! The suspense is killing me!"
"Fine, but you asked for it."

Cameron tied Luke's hands and feet together. Then, he took a long strip of duct tape and placed it on Luke's leg. "I will rip it off the next time someone asks for a dare."

Luke asked Mike "Truth or Dare", and Mike, like he typically did, said truth. Luke asked him a rather lame question that is so lame it doesn't even deserve to be typed down on GetDare. Mike answered, "Yes, Luke."

Then, Mike asked Alex, who chose "Dare."
Luke's leg became instantly red and sore and in pain.
Mike dared Alex to strip and put some of the briefs that were Mike's present on. Alex put two pairs on. Then, Mike tied up Alex, and placed him on the sidewalk. He then ran back inside, and locked the door, to the laughter of the rest of the house, save Luke.

Alex struggled, and saw, out of the corner of his eye a motor scooter traveling down the sidewalk, and he knew his life was on the line. Alex struggled, tightening the knots.

The boys were laughing like there was no tomorrow. Luke, who was still tied up and shirtless protested this cruel treatment of Alex. Alex was about to be hit when Mike shut the curtains. "We'll leave the rest to the imagination, boys."
Luke told him what for. "He could be dead! How would you like to have that on your concience for the rest of your life!?! Were I not tied up, I would pick my stuff up and leave!" Luke stood up, but to his dismay, Cameron had tied him to a bedpost. Mike smiled. "Look, Luke, you have nowhere to run. Now, I will ask you truth or dare, and you will respond 'Dare.' Otherwise, you will be punched."
"I refuse, you bastard." A punch to the gut.
"Truth or Dare, Luke?"
"Never!" Balls crushed.
"Come on!"
"You wish!" Arm bruised.
"NOW!!!"

Alex stood up, hearing Luke's screams. "Those bastards. I hope Luke is in little trouble." Alex was still in pain, but he hobbled over and sat on a stump, in nothing but briefs.

PART IV: How did Alex survive? And what will happen to Luke???

Smile Guy
12-10-2006, 02:32 PM
Wow. They're bastards... homicidal bastards.

How did Alex survive And what will happen to Luke??? That's the questions that need answering. Preferably in Part IV... oh. Can't wait for that part though.

Good stuff.

TrekBoy008
12-10-2006, 03:08 PM
Very good, and very suspenseful. I'm just a little confused as to what Luke's dare actually was.

Shawn
12-11-2006, 10:52 AM
How the hell is his life in danger?

Rob
12-11-2006, 01:06 PM
Shawn:

Mike tied up Alex, and placed him on the sidewalk. He then ran back inside, and locked the door, to the laughter of the rest of the house, save Luke.

Alex struggled, and saw, out of the corner of his eye a motor scooter traveling down the sidewalk, and he knew his life was on the line. Alex struggled, tightening the knots.

And Trekboy:

Luke's dare was a little disappointing, I know, but it was for him to take off his shirt and pants, and then Cameron put a piece of duct tape on his leg, and the next time someone said dare, Cameron would rip the tape off Luke's leg. A little anticlimactic, but still.

TrekBoy008
12-11-2006, 02:28 PM
It wasn't so much that the dare was disappointing, it's just that it was hard to understand what it was.

bkwrm37
12-24-2006, 08:43 PM
It wasn't so much that the dare was disappointing, it's just that it was hard to understand what it was.
I kind of agree. But I still like the story.

kmacroxs
10-09-2010, 04:47 PM
dude come on

don't leave your readers

post the story

WowwieGoesWoof
10-09-2010, 07:42 PM
Wow... Terrible story INCREDIBLY UNREALISTIC and what is with you're word setup? "balls crushed." "arm bruised." Really? Be more descriptive.