PDA

View Full Version : The Sadism of Amelia G.

GreenAngel
06-28-2011, 10:20 PM
I'll post the scenes I come up with for those willing to suffer my whims below. (I really consider myself more of a Domme/Sadist than a Mistress...) This is also to help me document what comes out of my mind, that way I remain true to my word about not repeating things.

Now, without further ado...

Next task:

You know your electrical ties? Go ahead and loosely tie one around each of your hands, taking care to prevent the ties from being so tight that you cannot get out of them. You are to then freeze the loose ends in water, forming time-release handcuffs of sorts. (Hope 4" is long enough for your wrists. Such worked beautifully for me once, but I had 6" ones. We may have to improvise with your actual handcuffs and putting the key in a block of ice.)

Do the above one night before. Take a picture prior to use.

I hope you have enema equipment laying around. (I don't like scat either, honey, but bums are fun to play with.)

Do eat some salty foods the day you do this. (Safety precaution - electrolytes can run low sometimes.)

Now, to begin the scene...

Clear off your bed and lay some sort of plastic down on it as a precaution. Prepare your enema bag with ~1 quart water (feel free to add more if you know you can handle it - 2.5qts and very little stimulation forced an orgasm out of a sub I was using once, but he dumped the enema at the same time and made quite a mess - very bad boy!). Prepare your humbler as well. Locate a tie - this will serve as your blindfold.

Go get your time-release handcuffs/key out of the freezer. Lock your door. (I'll assume you're naked...) Bind your ankles together. Apply the humbler. Now, lay down on your bed, rear up. Insert the rectal tube of the enema kit and loosen the clamp. Put your blindfold on. Then, put your handcuffs on. (Do ensure you can reach the key if you're doing it that way!) Happy waiting on the ice to melt!

Should you cum, you should tell me the rough time at which you did and then tack on another week of no orgasms to that time.

Notes: For your aural entertainment, I'd suggest starting a nice long clip of Device Bondage, Insex, or Infernal Restraints on your computer as you start the scene. You'll also want a pillow of some sort to support your waist and for your cock to rub against. Propriety asks that you cover the pillow with a towel. I've always used a butt plug with enema kits as a safeguard against messes since the aforementioned incident, you may want to do likewise.

Do tell me your opinion of the scene afterwards. I kept thinking you needed IcyHot on your body somewhere for this, but couldn't figure out where exactly.

-Amelia

Slenderman - Doctor
10-03-2011, 12:36 PM
I don't usually post on old threads but... sod it. I really like the idea and it's a shame there haven't been any additions or updates. GreenAngel, do something about it? :D

GreenAngel
05-20-2012, 05:57 PM
I'm busy figuring out Summer 2012's. I felt last year's needed to be out.

Congratulations on making it to the second round of the applications process. I have several tasks, outlined below, for you to complete.

1. You have one hour after you finish reading this message to bring yourself to orgasm as many times as possible. Please reply to this message with the number of orgasms produced as well as the date and time (include time zone if not GMT-4) that hour ends. You are not to masturbate again for the next 168 hours.

2. Chemical play is possibly my #1 kink, though bondage is right up there as well. While it would be reckless to request that you temporarily paralyze yourself without having medical care immediately ready, if we find ourselves several months along, I'll find safe stuff for you to take. Your task: conduct a Google search for 'bremelanotide', read the material you find, and reply with a link detailing how to safely administer a dose. (Hints: there's a YouTube video I found to be particularly helpful, and nasal sprays of that drug aren't particularly safe.)

3. A means of transport is needed. Please tell me immediately if you do not and I'll devise an alternate. I desire a recent picture of yourself deep in the women's section of a thrift store, preferably next to the dresses. I'll also accept a picture taken in a dressing room with a dress over your other clothing. It is not necessary for you to wear a dress (yet).

4. Provide a full accounting of implements you can use for bondage. (Type, material, length, intended purpose, etc.)

5. Give, at a minimum, a fifty word explanation for each of your limits.

6. I wouldn't be a Domme without causing some pain! You get several choices here: 1) construct a humbler of some sort, take a picture of it, and wear it for one hour, 2) peel a ginger finger, form a butt plug out of it, insert it and hold it in for twenty minutes, producing a picture prior to anal entrance, 3) obtain a habanero or similarly potent pepper, puree it in oil, and apply at least one drop to the genitals, with a picture of the puree (please read safety information regarding habanero peppers and capsaicins first!!!), or 4) poke three pins/needles in each nipple, with a picture showing the sterile container the pins/needles were taken from or the means you used to sterilize them.

Have fun and good luck!
- A.

Under your control
05-21-2012, 02:22 AM
I'm busy figuring out Summer 2012's. I felt last year's needed to be out.

Congratulations on making it to the second round of the applications process. I have several tasks, outlined below, for you to complete.

1. You have one hour after you finish reading this message to bring yourself to orgasm as many times as possible. Please reply to this message with the number of orgasms produced as well as the date and time (include time zone if not GMT-4) that hour ends. You are not to masturbate again for the next 168 hours.

2. Chemical play is possibly my #1 kink, though bondage is right up there as well. While it would be reckless to request that you temporarily paralyze yourself without having medical care immediately ready, if we find ourselves several months along, I'll find safe stuff for you to take. Your task: conduct a Google search for 'bremelanotide', read the material you find, and reply with a link detailing how to safely administer a dose. (Hints: there's a YouTube video I found to be particularly helpful, and nasal sprays of that drug aren't particularly safe.)

3. A means of transport is needed. Please tell me immediately if you do not and I'll devise an alternate. I desire a recent picture of yourself deep in the women's section of a thrift store, preferably next to the dresses. I'll also accept a picture taken in a dressing room with a dress over your other clothing. It is not necessary for you to wear a dress (yet).

4. Provide a full accounting of implements you can use for bondage. (Type, material, length, intended purpose, etc.)

5. Give, at a minimum, a fifty word explanation for each of your limits.

6. I wouldn't be a Domme without causing some pain! You get several choices here: 1) construct a humbler of some sort, take a picture of it, and wear it for one hour, 2) peel a ginger finger, form a butt plug out of it, insert it and hold it in for twenty minutes, producing a picture prior to anal entrance, 3) obtain a habanero or similarly potent pepper, puree it in oil, and apply at least one drop to the genitals, with a picture of the puree (please read safety information regarding habanero peppers and capsaicins first!!!), or 4) poke three pins/needles in each nipple, with a picture showing the sterile container the pins/needles were taken from or the means you used to sterilize them.

Have fun and good luck!
- A.

I love the sound of all this. Can anyone give it a go?